Author Topic: Shortbux.com - a new born scam  (Read 9463 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • http://www.searchmmo.net
    • Email
Shortbux.com - a new born scam
« on: January 04, 2009, 05:44:16 AM »
I don't post much,but read a lot. This time i registered cos i need everyone knows about this scam

Don't even register to this new born scam. Here i post the screen about a recent problem about members login because they may delete the threads to hide it, but i will spread it through the forums

first, the LOGIN problem:

then their solutions:

and at the end their lies:

i had 10 direct ref in that account and was planning to buy premium soon, but luckly i saw their true color before give those scammer any money.
If you want have some good laugh go to their ads page and look at the bottom, they are self sponsoring bux.to. I wonder if they are aware that PTC is one of the biggest scam... (if not scam just a ptc where 95% of its members still wait payments after almost 1 year)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 05:46:32 AM by obs »

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • http://www.searchmmo.net
    • Email
Re: Shortbux.com - a new born scam
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 01:37:48 PM »
Account restored  ::)

• Thank You
    • Highly recomended paying PTCs. Just take a look;)
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 12:03:49 AM »
:) congratz

• Paying PTC Sites
  • Thank You
  • Addicted PTC boy
    • Paying PTC Sites
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009, 03:21:32 AM »
 happy news, shortbux is now on new fast sever ..also URL is changed..

shortbux is now changed to "clicksomatic

clicksomatic.net/

its not a scam ..check my proofs, 05-Feb-2009 >>

« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 02:13:06 PM by Admin »

• ItsFunky

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009, 06:56:12 AM »
Hi All

I joined a few days back and now since the change cant login it tells me my email address doesnt exsist so im guessing my account is gone >:(

Sent a support ticket with no reply as yet.

Funky

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009, 07:32:48 PM »
We have fully transferred back to www.shortbux.com Thanks for your support. Please close this topic. The account holder, including a member shows that we haven't scammed anyone.

Regards,

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2009, 08:40:53 PM »
You have the word bux in your name, your a scammer.   Either now or eventually.  Bux owners generally have a warped view of how things work (mainly because bux owners are stupid)

I can tell that you think that you should only keep paying as long as new members keep buying refs and memberships.  As soon as they stop, you no longer feel the obligation to pay.  I know how your mind works, just go away....

And don't refute what i just said because it is pointless....

P.S. we won't "lock" this topic so don't presume to order us around.

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 02:55:43 AM »
You have the word bux in your name, your a scammer.   Either now or eventually.  Bux owners generally have a warped view of how things work (mainly because bux owners are stupid)

I can tell that you think that you should only keep paying as long as new members keep buying refs and memberships.  As soon as they stop, you no longer feel the obligation to pay.  I know how your mind works, just go away....

Who the hell you think you are? Your only a moderator here. Stop making yourself strong. What about your site? You can't afford to buy a domain name not even a trusted SSL certificate. You really think you are professional? That means Neobux is a scam site? Correct? If so, then no comment from me.

As for people, you really think we depend on people investment? .... We invest in others projects and it's not only about shortbux. Doesn't mean your site is EarnEasyCash that it's not a scam. Look at TTG, where's the bux word in it? Still it's worst then a scam.

You need alot to learn mate.

Unless you can provide a valid proof, you are allowed to blacken other sites, if not then GTFO.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 02:59:24 AM by ShortBux »

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 03:40:19 AM »
Do you even know what a SSL cert is for?  In fact, I don't NEED one.  ::)  Ok.  My domain was choosen for SEO purposes (again, you don't know what that is either).  The .com was taken and they wanted 495$ or something else ridiculous.

Yes, your a scam, now go away.

"You have a lot to learn mate"  ::)

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 12:25:57 PM »

Who the hell you think you are? Your only a moderator here. Stop making yourself strong. What about your site? You can't afford to buy a domain name not even a trusted SSL certificate. You really think you are professional? That means Neobux is a scam site? Correct? If so, then no comment from me.

As for people, you really think we depend on people investment? .... We invest in others projects and it's not only about shortbux. Doesn't mean your site is EarnEasyCash that it's not a scam. Look at TTG, where's the bux word in it? Still it's worst then a scam.

You need alot to learn mate.

Unless you can provide a valid proof, you are allowed to blacken other sites, if not then GTFO.

That's not the way to make friends noob. This is just like on Extreme Master Scammers, where I open a topic looking to enlist one Chinese dude to a test a site improvment (wouldn't know what that is would you  ;)) and you come stomping into the thread huffing and puffing, calling it scam.

You obviously don't grasp how nice it is to have friends in the PTC industry incase you need a hand someday. Who's gonna help shortbux once the money runs out and the coder leaves? No one. How bout if you need some advice to get those advertisers in? No one.

Oh BTW. Fire your coder, if he can't fix a login script by now, he's probably just milking you.