Author Topic: Hyip Official - win money from posting in a forum  (Read 1925 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
Hyip Official - win money from posting in a forum
« on: January 18, 2012, 03:49:52 AM »
Hy,

I am here just to announce you that there is a forum where you win money from posts that you make. No winning in referrals, so you can believe when i say that this topic is just to inform you and help you to win money as i am winning right now.

The subject of that forum is about hyips, but you can post whatever you want on general topic, ptc advertising, gaming, humor, mlm, etc...

The name is "Hyip Official" and it pays $10 when you reach 50posts, more $10 when you reach 100 posts, more $10 at 200posts, and from that is always doubling number of posts (400, 800, 1600, ....)

This promo ends at 11/Fev, so join fast.

Link to forum: http://hyipofficial.com/forum

Link to see some payment proofs here at forum: Hyip Official - Payment Proofs
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:38:02 PM by PapaiMark »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Media22
Re: Hyip Official - win money from posting in a forum
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 03:37:37 PM »
50 members who do 100 post does $1000
let's say that 100 members do write 100 post = $2000

that's quite a bit of money to give away

• Thank You
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 06:56:35 PM »
$1000??? No...

These are the targets (number of posts that you must reach to get paid)
50posts = $10
100posts = $10
200posts = $10
400posts = $10
800posts = $10
Always doubling the number of posts

People may say it is expensive, but lets analise it...

If you buy 20.000 standard ads on Infinitybux (one of the most susteinable) it would cust you $300
This number of ads would all end in one day (infinitybux has more than 306.000 members. If 1/10 is still active that mean 30.600 people seeing ads every day, so 20.000 would end in just one day).
Probably from this 20.000 persons maybe 100 would stop to REALLY see the forum and it's hyip monitor, and maybe 2 or 3 would advertise on it, or join it's hyips.

If he pays for fosts, most of the members will make just 50posts. Few of them will get to 200posts and even less for 400posts, so lets make average 100posts per member
To make this 100 posts, members must be at least 8 days posting (see maximum daily posts; 1/5 of your target).
So if he (admin) have 15 people posting 100posts, it will have 15 people seeing his forum for a minimum of 8 days, and the probability of joining it's hyips is much higher, let's say that 1/3 of those people, and therefor 5 people.

So if it buys ads for $300, he will probably have 2 or 3 persons joining it's hyips, and woulb be ignored from the rest of "clickers". If he pay for posting, he will heve more people joining it's hyips, and it will be talked about from the rest of the people, because it is not every day that you make $20 so easy.

I think it is not a dificult choice for those who have the money to invest (if he didn't have the money, it would end fast).

My friends, as i did tell before, i do not win anything with this. This is just to inform you that you can earn easy money as i am winning ($50 until this moment). There is no payment for refs.... Just for posting.

Those who believe and join, will be those who win. For those who don't believe/don't want to join, no problem... Friends in the same way (that is a popular saying in my country)

I know for shure that there are members from this forum that already seen this ad in another forun (or at least are members on both foruns) where many members joined, and are happy (If you wish to see, please google for PTC Tuga)

I will post here my proofs so you believe me...
Link too forum: http://hyipofficial.com Hyip Official

1st Payment
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6959/hyipofficial1.png

2nd Payment
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9804/hyipofficial2.png

3rd Payment
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4909/hyipofficial3.png

Edited by moderator:  Ref link removed because of this forum's rules. This is TalkPTC. PTC. Hyips are other oportunities and you can1t use ref link here.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 08:41:57 PM by PapaiMark »

• Thank You
    • Media22
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 10:25:41 PM »
I don't see why you come and talk about advertising or anything like when the subject is just that what the forum is offering is nice BUT that s a bit of money given away and simple math just make the numbers

1 member who post 50 post = $10
1 member who post 100 post = $10

so this member earns $20

50 members x $20 = $1000

it doesn't matter if it s for a week or not and it doesn't matter if they join his programs

I haven't read the rules of this forum but if no daily post limit is set, I know some people who could rip him posting 50 post daily and all of them interesting

• Thank You
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 10:46:56 PM »
Hy,

Look, i only talked about ads, just to try to show that this is a diferent way of thinking.
It is a bit if money? Yes. For my pocket, it isn't a bit, rather a lot. But If we gonna see those people who advertise long campains, believe that those are a lot expensive than this...

One other thing, i do not win / earn a cent with this.. I am just trying to inform people so everybody can win (i also would like to be informed of nice offers that are REALLY paying...).
Has it seems nobody is interested, or even thinking that i may be lying, this is my last post about this theme... Like that, forum admin will have more money on is pocket to pay me, heheh

If you want to join, very good! Good luck and nice earnings to you  =D>
If you don't want to join, Very good the same way :-bd. It is your decision and lost. Not mine. So i can wish you good luck in the same way, but regarding to earnings, i know you will not earn the same way, so i just tell you "sorry about your decision" :o

Best Regards to you my friend. Choose well (here and everywhere, of course) those who you want to listen!!! ;)

• Thank You
    • Media22
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 11:50:43 AM »
I don't have time for joining, but I wish this forum succes ;)

advertise here