Author Topic: DONKEYMAILS-TALKPTC TEAM BUILDER-EARN FROM 5 REFERRAL LEVELS  (Read 5620 times)

• www.ptcfinder.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
DONKEYMAILS-TALKPTC TEAM BUILDER-EARN FROM 5 REFERRAL LEVELS
« on: September 02, 2011, 03:18:26 PM »
talk: WELCOME TO THE "DONKEYMAILS-TALKPTC TEAM BUILDER" talk:

Join our team and get referrals upto 5 levels

* Donkeymails was started in the year 2005.This site pays you to click ads,read e-mails and to promote your referral link.

* The minimum payout is only 0.10$ for Libertyreserve,okpay,perfectmoney,solidtrustpay and 1$ for paypal and alertpay.

* The best thing is you can earn commissions from your referrals upto 5 levels.

* The commisions percentage from your referrals is 10,5,3,2,1% upto 5 levels.

* Payments are sent within 10 days of request.

* Our aim is to exploit the 5 level referral earnings system....

* As a member of our team we will place 2 members under your downline i.e you'll get 2 members in your level 1 downline...

* The 2 members in your level 1 downline will in turn get 2 members each in their downline and this process continues until 5 levels....

Here's a basic picture of your referral tree for two levels..

on completion of your 5 levels you'll have the following number of referrals in your downline.

Level 1 =2

Level 2 =4

Level 3 =8

Level 4 =16

Level 5 =32

TOTAL =62

i.e on completion on one full circle you'll have 62 members in your downline....Just imagine how much will your earnings increase..

WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THIS TEAM?

# Joining a team builder is far more beneficial than making a " Referral exchange" or a " Referral deal".

# In an exchange or a deal you'll be earning commissions from only a single member.

# But in a team you'll be earning multiple commissions..

HOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM

# Just leave a reply here on this thread or send me a PM to contact.

I'M ALREADY A MEMBER ON THIS SITE.CAN I JOIN?

# Unfortunately,donkeymails doesn't allow you to change your upline.So,if you are already a member and you want to join the team you'll have to delete your existing account in donkeymails.

# You can delete your account by logging into donkeymails and clicking on "Account info".At the bottom of your "account info" there will be an option "cancel my account".Just click it and then you can join this team.

click here for our team members info

• Feel free to connect with me
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Veteran Paid to Click Member and Affiliate
  • Referrals: 2
    • Ryan's Paid to Click reviews site
Re: DONKEYMAILS-TALKPTC TEAM BUILDER-EARN FROM 5 REFERRAL LEVELS
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 07:39:39 AM »
I would be interested in joining pm me

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 10:37:54 AM »
i am intrested.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 12:18:40 PM »
Lets hit it  scamf:

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 10:42:01 PM »
I just joined under avinash241, who is your 1st level referral.  My ref link is http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/ptp.php?refid=ryansjones.  Glad to be a part of the team.

• Thank You
  • Daily Clicker
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 11:50:25 PM »
You can cancel account and rejoin with nothing done against you on DM?
Has anyone done this.. just don't wana lose my account altogether cuz of something like this.
Obviously i am already a member but i would be interested.. just not sure about the cancel account/rejoin as far as DM would be concerened...

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 08:52:18 PM »
i am intrested.

I don't want to look like I am "hijacking" this thread, but since I've joined this team already (under avinash241), if you want, you could join under me. I never got a response from Myptctips either when I posted here (perhaps he is busy or something), but I joined under his 1st level downline member avinash241.  I am not sure if I can post my donkey mails ref link in this post, but I will post it in my signature file and you can join under me if you want.  BTW, I already got my first referral today by posting an ad in the Clixgrid feature on Clixsense last night (I tell you, Clixgrid is a very powerful way to get referrals for paid to click and similar sites, I also got about 30 referrals at Clicksia that way too), which is nice. 

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 06:23:01 AM »
You know something worth boasting about is that I already have 33 referrals in my network.  Been using the Clixgrid feature at Clixsense to promote Donkey Mails (using the splash page they give you).  It is definitely worth mentioning.  I guess promoting paid to click sites on other ptc sites is pretty effective when it comes to generating referrals. 

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 01:48:21 AM »
I'd like to join, just tell me who to join under.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2012, 03:56:58 AM »
I can join under Chouru only as we have a deal that he will join me on neobux. Once I see him as my ref.on NeoBux, I can join under him on Donkeymails.