Author Topic: Are NEOBUX and ONBUX owned by same people????!!!!  (Read 12018 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 1
Are NEOBUX and ONBUX owned by same people????!!!!
« on: September 23, 2010, 01:00:23 PM »
Looks like Neobux and Onbux are owned by same people....
This is what I found while I was searching their whoise data....

Have a look

1) Both the sites have same meta description and meta key words

Neobux- http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/732/neoscam1.png
Onbux- http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3807/onscam2.png

strange!!! How come both the site describe them exectly the sameway as if they don't have other creative/unique ideas!!!
Because no two site have exectly the same keywords and descriptions except both of them belong to same person/group/organisations....
It is even not nessesery for a PTC or other sites to have description (for e.g. Cashium doesn't have)

2) Even both of the sites are using same hosting service--- Blackdos
Besides onbux has launched a few months ago but it's domain name was registered in 2008... just about time when neobux's domain was registered

Neobux - http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/4405/neoscam2.png
Onbux - http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1962/onscam1.png

Even both companies are LTDA.  and almost use the same word to describe their compenies.

3) According to Whoise info Neobux is situated in Portugal and Onbux is established in Brazil but both of them have servers at same place- Chicago,IL
Besides the server type is also the same

Neobux - http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7639/neoscam3.png
onbux - http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/1269/onscam3.png

If anyone doesn't want to believe me then one can go to these pages

http://whois.domaintools.com/neobux.com
http://whois.domaintools.com/onbux.com
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 04:02:36 AM by asparagus »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Living and learning
  • Referrals: 0
    • Google+
    • Email
Re: Are NEOBUX and ONBUX owned by same people????!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 09:27:20 PM »
Oh, interesting. I never knew that Onbux is established in Brazil.

But yeah, sounds strange... so, who knows the truth?

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 10:13:09 PM »
Oh, interesting. I never knew that Onbux is established in Brazil.

But yeah, sounds strange... so, who knows the truth?

NOBODY!!! Apparently....
Those who are just looking for instant money are ignorent... for them these things are just gimmicks(either to decrease OR increase popularity of a PTC site)
and believe me it often works in a postive way for some PTC sites... the more shit you throw at them the more members/referrals/investors they get....
he more you show truth the more these morons try to jump in these dark hole....

Some believes that only sadist people write these kinds of crap... And they never believe whatever you say(eventhough you have got valid proofs)

Finally there are those BIG PLAYERS of the PTC GAME who know the inside things but keep their mouth shut... often misguide others... Because they are paid well enough...
Mostly they are upgraded and very well experienced people... and they know just when to pull out of a PTC site... booking a large profit after ROI....Some mods are also aware of the
truth behind the site... but they wont tell... cause mostly the Mods are premium/upgraded members getting good profit from RR and always have AVG around 2.5-3.5!!!

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
    • Earnings area
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 01:08:22 AM »
@ asparagus Your thread is completely misleading because of your ignorance.

1) Many things are copied from neobux, therefore a description is much an easy thing to be copied as well.

2) Blockdos.net is called and provides DDoS protection to hosting servers. Both sites are hire them for the ultimate protection of their service.

3) And the candy goes to..... doesn't really make sense. They both have their servers in the same state and so where is the big deal? I remember that neobux changed them a couple of months ago, anyway.

And the Upbux admin was pretended to be Portuguese (well known).

You don't have any single untouchable evidence here, all your analysis is useless.

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 02:06:55 AM »
Well... will you please read the whole thing completely and carefully??? No other site copies everything from neobux just to get famous... are they out of their mind???
Cause if they do then someone is gonna grab the attention and then what??? Neobux can file charges of copyright violation since it's a registered company....

Show me any other PTC site that has got just the same description and keywords  as neobux.....and even the order of keywords...(even sites like NEOPTC and NEOBUXINDIA etc dont have the same descriptions as NEOBUX)....

Secondly... BLOCKDOS is not the only DDoS servise and nor is the best DDoS servise( If you think so... open your eyes man... where the hell you coming from???)
and It is not like BLOCKDOS has its servers only in IL... they are also in LA , Virginia... etc, So it is quite unlikely that these two sites from two different continents are
using the same services at the same places....

And... another thing is registration date... well it is not th same but both of the companies registered in 2008 with a difference of few months.... SOOO???
Isn't that unusual that there was a long gap between onbux's launching and registration????

I mean Cashium was planned so carefully.... and perfectly.. taking care of each and every thing.... even though it was planned for months it was only registered in July 2009...
And from what I remember both sites were launched nearly at the same time(Cashium and Onbux)....
Come on... use your brain before trying to be smart!!!

« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 01:57:12 PM by asparagus »

• Thank You
  • leaving ptc :-(...only starting a blog
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 01:46:20 PM »
OK WE BELIEVE THAT WHAT U SAID IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!! but is it wrong to have two sites(ok,maybe the owner doesnt want to reveal,so what)
       many owners like  baydefies,facebux
                                      cashtream,cahNhits
                                      foxbux,fox matrix
                                      clixsense,geostring...........did the owner of clixsense reveal that he is the owner of geostring......NO he didnt...

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 01:50:38 PM »
and another suggestion... this should be under WATCHLIST NOT UNDER PAID TO CLICK NEWS!!!! =:))

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 02:22:21 PM »
Man... Did you find anything around here that shows that I BELIEVE IT IS WRONG TO HAVE 2 SITES??
The only purpose of this post is to aware PTC members that this is what that has happened..... I have not given any judgement about any site being scam or illegal....

I only expressed my feelings... what I think from their design.... info/data is that they make me feel like they belong to same group....

What to interpret from this news and how to interpret completly depends on each individual......
So for that reason this is in the PTC news and not watchlist section cause different individual may have different ideas as to where should this topic be kept.....

But 3 things I want everybody to note is that
1) If NEOBUX and ONBUX are owned by same people then PTC members should remember one thing that RR may also not be worth in ONBUX just like NEOBUX... bcs what most of the people feels about NEOBUX is that their rented refs are bot are waste of money... so... think before investing in RR at ONBUX too....

2) It is also possible that if NEOBUX owns ONBUX then it also owned UPBUX....yeah... One can't completely deny that... bcs UPBUX was from Portugal.... had almost the same popularity and trust as NEOBUX among the PTC members... had same style/ ads / formate..... but their servers were(/are) in GERMANY.... So this shows that no matter how well the site is established.... how popular it is... and how honestly it paid the members before it got busted... ANY SITE can go scam OVERNIGHT.... Even if it is NEOBUX or ONBUX or CASHIUM or ANYTHING ELSE...

3)And the last thing is that I agree that a PTC owner can legitly have 2 or more PTC sites.... But would not it be more advisable for the owner to let others know that they also owns the other sites,too.... Why let anybody give chance to be suspicious???... I mean everybody knows that Cashium owners also have another site GPTBANK!!!!.... and the admin never denies that fact... and so does Sebas(Donkey-mails.com)....

clixsense,geostring...........did the owner of clixsense reveal that he is the owner of geostring......NO he didnt...

He doesn't have to!!!! BCS we don't get to invest in geostring.... do we?? It is rather a social network.... not a PTC
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 03:18:51 PM by asparagus »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2010, 02:48:27 PM »
BUT ONE THING IAM SURE ABOUT.........ONBUX RR ARE MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN neobux!!! i swear!!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 02:51:37 PM by vbn4 »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • destinyclix
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2010, 07:17:59 PM »
Asparagus you might be right. But their is no copyright violation if two sites are using same meta information.

advertise here