Author Topic: ArcticBux for sale  (Read 4460 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: ArcticBux for sale
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 08:06:55 AM »
Ok I guess starting bid is $100.  BIN is $110

Personally i think it's little bit expensive for bux site with alot of bugs. Good luck with your sale.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 09:02:40 AM »

Personally i think it's little bit expensive for bux site with alot of bugs. Good luck with your sale.

Thanks xingmarts, can you advise me on a more appropriate price? Thanks.

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 10:35:12 AM »

Thanks xingmarts, can you advise me on a more appropriate price? Thanks.

I understand you have spend alot for hosting, domain, design and script license but the truth is most of new ptc site not worth more than $100. I recommended selling half prices or otherwise you keep running this site. Just hire one coder to fix all bugs.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2009, 07:39:51 AM »
I increment my bid by 1$ So now my price is 2$

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 03:06:37 AM »
Hello members of Talk PTC .  I don't see myself having the time to manage my gen 3 site in the future so I am looking to sell my design.  I AM NOT SELLING THE GEN 3 SCRIPT, because I can't transfer licenses.  Just wanted to clarify that I am only selling my design and forum design. Take a look at the design here and if you register just to see the "My Account" users panel you will be very impressed.  As it is very colorful and exciting.
I am only selling my one copy of the design.  Let me explain the features of the design.
- A very nice colorful design
- Stats box in top right corner
- Banner rotators on nearly every page (including on homepage, surf ads page, and forum page.)
- Forum Design
- Colorful "My Account" page for users including detailed graphs, jackpots, referral listings, history log, and much more.

Please register and take a look around before you make a bid, It is a very nice design.  Again I am only selling My one copy.

I will be bidding the design (NOT the Gen3 script) at different forums.  Please leave your bids below or leave them by PM' me or even through a support ticket at ArcticBux.

I accept payments through Paypal and Alertpay.  I am only selling you the codes for the script design, not offering installation.  If you need installation I can try for a small extra fee as I have somewhat of an idea of what I am doing, or you can install it yourself or ask someone else. I can try to install it for you, but if I can't don't worry I won't charge you for installation.  Only if I can install it will I charge the small extra fee for installation.

Ok I will leave it at that.  Starting bid is $40, Buy it Now is $50
Homepage - ArcticBux
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 07:48:15 PM by MasterGambler »