Author Topic: Holiday Savings from Seamless web solutions  (Read 2733 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Holiday Savings from Seamless web solutions
« on: October 21, 2009, 07:52:27 AM »
Hello  :D

The holiday season is fast approaching, coming way too fast if you ask me! It really crept up on us this year, but I hope you're more prepared than we are :)

The holidays are always a hectic time of year... recipes to gather, family to invite, and tons of presents to buy (which we haven't started yet GASP). I know, I know... get on the ball right?! We're behind in purchasing presents, but we figured it's the perfect time to begin our holiday sales!

Holiday Promo Package

You need extra cash for the holidays, but the old saying remains true... "To make money, you sometimes have to spend money," right? That doesn't mean you have to empty your pockets just to bring in a little extra, much needed cash. You know, as well as we know, that you have to stand out to earn well on this crazy little thing called the internet. The best way to do this... customized advertising/promotional materials! This can be costly, and money is tight this time of year, so we've decided to stuff your stocking with discounts, just in time to expand that wallet of yours for the holidays.

For a limited time only, receive a fully customized promo package at a 15% discount! Your package will include: A Splash or Squeeze Page (perfect for advertising in Traffic Exchanges), a Matching 468x60 and 125x125 Banner, and full installation of all materials.

Holiday Promo Package

Because of the volume of orders we receive, we can only offer this deal for a short time, so order now and grab your package before we fill up. Let us help you put a few extra presents under that tree this year. :)

Holiday Promo Package

http://www.seamlesswebsolutions.com/splash/holidaysale.html

Wishing you a happy, profitable holiday season!

Winter Perkins & Mandy Huber
SeamlessWebSolutions.com

advertise here