Author Topic: New good Offer and a free Golden Membership  (Read 1526 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
New good Offer and a free Golden Membership
« on: May 06, 2017, 01:39:02 AM »
Hello Everyone :)

I'm Looking for active referrals  for Neobux.

What I will give you :

You get  $0.006 for every green advertisement and 0.003$ for every orange advertisement  you view and successfully being credited.

+: You get the 15% of the neocoins you get credited. Example: if you earned 1,000 i would give you 150. The conversion ratio is 150 neocoins = $0.15

Notice: According to neobux rules the neocoins are being credited after 30 days, so expect the same delay here.

+: You get the 8% of the mini jobs value you successfully complete. (You need to claim those commissions by sending a private message once a week and before the payment due day preferably.)

For every 300 clicks you make, i will send to you $0.25 as a bonus
Every 6 months i will choose the best referral to give him a free golden Upgrade

• Please do not make multiple accounts and don't use auto clicker or proxy!!Do not click from your phones or tablets !!! You risk to loose your account  !
  • You must to be active MINIMUM 20 DAYS PER MONTH IF YOU WANT RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT !!!!!
  • Weekly payments via paypal, payza or Skrill (after accumulating 1 dollar min)
  • Clear your cache & cookies before registration
  • You will be responsible for any fee the payment processor charges on every transaction.

( if you are inactive more 30 days I will delete your account ! )
( if you have problems in one month ,please send me a private message  ,I 'm a very understanding man )

Here's my links:  NeoBux
https://www.neobux.com/?rh=6D69646F673932

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 01:44:47 AM by moh_g92 »

advertise here