Author Topic: Cashnhits  (Read 9569 times)

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: Cashnhits
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 10:21:25 PM »
Hello Members,

Hope everyone is doing great. Wanted to reach out to members with some more updates on the site. Before that just wanted to reiterate on the present and future of Cashnhits as I believe is very important for everyone. PTCs have always been a hit and a miss and unfortunately its going down further day by day with lesser and lesser good sites day by day. BUT CashnHits is there to STAY. We have been online for 5+ years now and each and every day we have worked for its future and not the present. So the best of CashnHits is yet to come. Its more like our pension plan and that\'s why instead of seeking immediate profit we always work for making it STRONGER.

But a site is nothing without its members and so we will always need help from our members, BUT UNLIKE OTHER PTC Sites the only investment we want from you is your time. CashnHits never forces anyone to invest/upgrade nor will ever do and we provide all standard and upgraded members opportunities to earn.

So that being said, hope members can help us to make CNH stronger and a safer place to earn (Some examples would be doing PTSU offers, Offerwalls, Surveys etc). If you feel any other site provides HIGHER earnings on Offerwalls, please let us know.

Ok ok enough blabbering :P :P Time for some major updates :)

1. Upcoming Referral Contest: We happy to announce that within this week, we will have another referral contest. First prize will be over $100 in cash prize and over $250 overall and many other exciting prizes (upto rank 50). We hope for a great participation from the members. We may also run a contest for PTSU (though its tentative), so check back the site for more updates on this.

2. Forum: Unfortunately we were having many issues with our forum and so it has been closed. We are planning to get integrated forum now and are working on it.

3. PTC Ads: This week we will be working on the PTC Ads to get more of those ads (Autosurf has been our bread and butter but as many members have suggested and asked, PTC is something which attracts most new members and also easier for many people) and so there should be good increase in the earnings from PTCs and hopefully it will be very good for new members. Also we will add some ONE-TIME Ads for the upgraded members and also for new members.

4. Black Friday Sales: Cashnhits hardly does sales and many members have continuously asked for them and so we have decided for some Mega Sales for Black Friday, though we won\'t be available ourselves on that day lol so this sale will be carried out on following Saturday and Sunday (29th and 30th November).

Hopefully members will like these new changes and as always if anyone have any suggestions or ideas please let us know. :)

Thanks and Best Regards.
Julia and Saket

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2014, 04:02:51 AM »
 :-bd i got paid 12 times
CnH have been Online for 5+ years and still paying that's good..  :-bd

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2014, 04:05:20 AM »
Here is a good site  =D>

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2014, 09:27:23 AM »
I've been paid several times including recently, so I'm still happy with the site.

As for earnings, between autosurf and PTC I make about $.15 to $.20 a day on my own activity, which exceeds most other sites that I'm on.

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2014, 06:21:21 PM »
No need to worry about. I just received yesterday a payment from them.  ;)

• Feel free to connect with me
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Veteran Paid to Click Member and Affiliate
  • Referrals: 2
    • Ryan's Paid to Click reviews site
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2015, 05:44:25 AM »
I've been using Cashinhits too.  I too hope it doesn't go down like probux did.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 19
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2015, 12:47:20 AM »
Long life CASHNHITS !  :-bd

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2015, 05:31:03 AM »
 :D :-bd :-q =:)) ::goodboy ::1cent ::bang ::yuk   TANK YOY ADMIND FIRST PAYMENT PROOF

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Top Paying & Trusted Ptc Sites
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2015, 06:55:21 PM »
I like cashnhits and hope to continue on the right track.

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2016, 01:57:42 PM »
I joined in CashNHits, started clicking and after I known that it had problems with payments, I stoped. Which is the actual situation of the site? Is it paying everyone or it is paying selectively?