Author Topic: ePayTraffic - Making money for all members.  (Read 34837 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
Re: ePayTraffic - Making money for all members.
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 06:50:57 AM »
Wow

A forced upgrade and on top of that, forced advertising purchases  :o

I hope Paypal shuts down this ponzi.

Wow! Are you moderators the same ones for EMS.

This is obviously not a good place when you get accused of wrong doing for being an honest person.

No one is being forced to do anything and I am providing an advertising service to people who sees the value I add in helping them promote their own products and services. If you need educating then I can help you but I will not do it here on this forum. I will not repeat what took place om EMS.

And I know you from Getpaidforum. I  know why you were banned from GPF. Not everyone have their site or blog. First you need to educate yourself about paypal as well as forum rules.

Again, someone spreads the wrong information.

I personally had some email discussions with the owner. I ask him to remove me from his forum and to return the money I spend on some advertising. He did and I respect him as a fellow business owner. I was not about to get into any lengthy discussion with a senior member/moderator on that forum when it was clear to me they had a motive to try and get me banned. So you see, I was not banned. I asked for my account to be deleted because I didn't want to have any connection with that forum.

To this day, EMS is the only forum that has ever banned me and the reason given was disrespect for the staff.

Getting educated about PayPal and forum rules does not just apply to me.

I know what happen wtih you in GPF. You were thinking yourself bigger than member. Your site is against policy of paypal. That what I was trying to educate you.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2009, 07:20:48 AM »
I will not get into it in another forum where some people of authority cannot be trusted
well mr fjptc, you chose to join us, you also have the choice to leave.  you do not have the right to come here and insult our mods because of the way a few 13 or 14 year old ems mods treated you

you come here,  copy paste a useless description of your site and expect all our members to hurry to your site to signup with any comment or discussion?

this is a discussion forum  ;D 
if your not willing to discuss fjptc, why bother joining or starting a thread?
if you feel our mods quoting YOUR tos is an attack then maybe there is something wrong with your tos or maybe your in the wrong business
your people skills could use some work ;) ;)

if your here to discuss ems, the kiddo mods or the scammer owner use the search button. 

• Thank You
  • Live Life
  • Referrals: 8
    • Best Ways to earn money online
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2009, 01:27:09 PM »
@fjptc
I just Can't agree with you under any circumstances. First of all if EMS banned you, there might be a very good reason. EMS admins & mods are also good like our Talkptc mods. Try to realize your fault rather than blaming others.
As for your site, it's almost equal to cheating members. why would you call it a PTC when you don't pay member?? I'm not technically speaking,but practically.
In your front page, You did not mention that standard members cannot cash out. There is no TOS available, atleast not easy to find one. You have to go to faq's & then search if you will be paid or not. No wonder why none of the members promote your site.
Hence the site is not, infact never recommendable.
By the way, not only in EMS, but even here, if you might get canned if don't behave properly & try to disrespect staffs & members. Remember one thing that first thing an admin should learn is to be nice & a good person. You should learn the ability to talk to people & convince them in a nice way before starting any business. If the admin is a good & popular person, even if you are selling peanuts for $1000, people will buy it because they like the admin & will do anything if you get loyal members.
Have a nice time ;)

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2009, 04:36:29 PM »
This will be my last reply and post.

Admin you can delete my account if you wish. I will leave that up to you.

@nitinkumar
Code: [Select]
I know what happen wtih you in GPF. You were thinking yourself bigger than member. Your site is against policy of paypal. That what I was trying to educate you.
You are incorrect. I do not think I am bigger or better than anyone. I have a lot of confidence in what I do and unfortunately to some that comes across as arrogance. I make lots of mistakes and I learn a great deal from my mistakes as well as others mistakes. I would not be in this business if I thought for a moment I was in violation of any policy. Its not me making the accusations of wrong doing. In my opinion your approach in raising a concern was wrong and I had no choice to take a defensive position. This is a public forum, is it not. That means I am always concern as to who reads my posts. I am equally concerned of other peoples post when they need to take a position against my ideas and ways of running my business. I am sure you can find someone else that you can score points against. You are picking on the wrong guy.

@Aurora
you do not have the right to come here and insult our mods because of the way a few 13 or 14 year old ems mods treated youPerhaps you should re-read and follow the sequence of the posts in this thread. This is exactly what happened on EMS. I posted my site and the naysayers jumped on it. Deja-vu!  As I said above, I learn from my mistakes as well as from others mistakes.

you said...
copy paste a useless description of your site
your people skills could use some workHave you heard the expression.. the kettle calling the pot black?

..and you added
if your here to discuss ems, the kiddo mods or the scammer owner use the search button. Are you calling Will Jackson a scammer?
I was pointing out that EMS had naysayers that jumped on my idea and obviously there are similarities here. It is clear to me that your more interested in attacking your competition. For the most part I enjoyed EMS and I miss being an active member. My issue is with the owner and unfortunately for me he has some strong supporters that didn't make my stay very welcomed. So do not include me in your personal attack about the age of members at EMS.

@taztheone
Try to realize your fault rather than blaming others. There is a difference between blaming and defending. I am responsible for my own faults just as much as you should be responsible for your own faults. I don't see why you suggested I was blaming anyone. Again, I suggest that all readers follow the thread before they jump into the middle of the thread with there opinion. I have noticed this to be a very common problem with many posters. I read everything and in most cases several time to make sure I completely understand what has been said. Maybe that is my fault.  :o

You did not mention that standard members cannot cash out.Please look again.
Its comments like this that I don't care about. People read your post and you want them to believe that you can be trusted to be a good provider of accurate information. Anyway, I do not have time to continue by pointing out flaws in the rest of your post. I do not know you and based on the general advice you posted you do not know me.  For example, you said "You should learn the ability to talk to people". Really!  Do you understand what it means when you direct a sentence to someone by using the words "You should"?

Admin,
Thank you for not banning me too quickly so I could respond to these latest posts.

• Thank You
  • Live Life
  • Referrals: 8
    • Best Ways to earn money online
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 05:24:07 PM »
@fjptc
What do you mean last post? Don't you have answers for for the questions. Rather than trying to run away, try to answer those questions which you think needs an explanation from you. It's your moral responsibility to answer the questions regarding your site. But, rather than thinking from your point of view, try to think from others point of view. People who work for PTC & other GPT programmes are not millionaires or nephews of bill gates. They are people who struggle to meet their ends & they might have a family & kids to  feed. So thinking from their point of view, do you think they can afford to invest in a site that has a negative reputation? It aches a lot when they loose money because 95% of PTC sites turn scam sooner than you think. So think what you you are doing & think why people are raising voice against you & similar admins. If your site was a good one & a trusted admin, you will see people singing praises about your site & that's the dream of many site admins.

What you've done in your last post was defending & what you've done in your previous posts was blaming.

Now when I said you Should, I meant you Should. You should & you must learn to talk to people. Just because a person owns a site & calls admin, that doesn't mean that person is something big. He might be, but his attitude & behavior shows much more than what he is. Now that doesn't mean that you are something small, but you should learn to be a good human, by your action.
When you start a site with such ridiculous rules that standard members cannot cash out, you should accept the fact that you are doing something wrong, wrong in every sense & wrong to business ethics. But still you are keen to make such a site, make it clear to it's members in your front page that standard members cannot cash out.
Remember that money is not everything, so try to do something good for others instead of trying to trick people. You will see many people raising their voice against your site & all similar sites because the admin is not doing the right thing. No one has any personal grudges against you, but they stand against you & protest because you are being unfair to them.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 10:33:47 PM »
This will be my last reply and post.

Admin you can delete my account if you wish. I will leave that up to you.
i'm busy,  the delete button is in your profile,  use it whenever you wish

@Aurora
Perhaps you should re-read and follow the sequence of the posts in this thread. This is exactly what happened on EMS. I posted my site and the naysayers jumped on it. Deja-vu!  As I said above, I learn from my mistakes as well as from others mistakes.
@fjworld
your Deja-vu, not ours,  many of our members never visit ems.  you chose to post your site here, nobody forced you,  our members have the right to comment.

nitinkumar does not approve of your tos,  as a mod and as a member of many sites he has the right to disapprove
rainbowcolours merely quoted your tos to clarify.  he didnt even comment
needmoney is not a forum mod,  as a member he has every right to post his thoughts

i didnt even comment on your site,  you came here ready to attack us because of your tough luck on ems. get over it
i don't care whether you have explained your site once or a hundred times, i personally wouldn't even consider joining a site where the admin can't be bothered to give every single (future) member a decent reply or explanation.    if thats too much trouble for you then your obviously in the wrong business

you said...
copy paste a useless description of your site(future) members want to know member benefits,  every ptc site will call itself an advertising site.  most members never buy advertising and most sites don't sell a lot of ads unless its at dump prices or included in a (forced) upgrade

your people skills could use some workHave you heard the expression.. the kettle calling the pot black?
yes i have heard the expression.  i did not join your site or go to your forum, you decided to join us.  our members commented on your site.  YOU brought ems into this. 
i refuse to let you insult our mods or members just because you got kicked out of Elementary Moronic School

..and you added
if your here to discuss ems, the kiddo mods or the scammer owner use the search button. Are you calling Will Jackson a scammer?
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

I was pointing out that EMS had naysayers that jumped on my idea and obviously there are similarities here. It is clear to me that your more interested in attacking your competition. For the most part I enjoyed EMS and I miss being an active member. My issue is with the owner and unfortunately for me he has some strong supporters that didn't make my stay very welcomed. So do not include me in your personal attack about the age of members at EMS.

your going to meet naysayers on every ptc forum you visit.   don't bring your ems baggage to other forums.  you cannot expect members on a forum not to comment simply because of something that happened somewhere else

sorry i can't see ems as any kind of competition.  in fact i have a major problem with being compared to a forum that knowingly allowing scammers and underage kids with illegal paypal accounts to promote their scams to unsuspecting new members

if you really miss them that much i suggest you go apologize or something. maybe they will take you back

good luck and goodbye  :D

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2009, 02:52:27 AM »
Okay admin,

cya

You and any members of this forum are welcome to comment on my forum anytime. Had you come across in a more welcoming way I may have consider spending more time here but that is unlikely now. If you apologize for the poor welcome I have received then I may visit more often. Just as you have your issues with the way EMS is run I guess I may have an issue with the way this forum welcomed me. I started fjNGA because I took a lot of flack for not having a forum for my site. I pay my members for reading important information. Information that was suggested by one of your member that I did not make readily available. Hogwash! I started fjNGA to make sure that everyone in the world understands the policy that govern the fjPTC advertising service I provide. When it was suggested that I operated a ponzi it hit a nerve. I will never allow anyone to get away with posting that another member is running a ponzi. There are ways to deal with this type of situation and making some public announcement against another member is not the way to do it.

I will be more than happy to address any questions and/or concerns just as long as it is posted on fjNGA.

My intention was not to make my experience on EMS as an issue here. Lets not forget I was the visitor that joined this forum. I read the rules and it seemed perfectly normal for me to post in the new website section. In any case it is now a moot point.

I wish you and your membership here the best of luck in achieving your online goals.

I do thank you about the warning of Northowl. He has not responded to my olive branch but he did accept my money. Go figure.  :o

Jack

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2009, 04:06:49 AM »
Hi Fjworld,

I do no have any personal problem with you as I do not know you personally. I know you only from forums. I am member of all three forum where you did join. I did visit your site and was thinking to join but because I read TOS and so rejected your site of my future list of joining. I know how bad some of guys their in EMS. If you read some of my post their you will find that they are not willing to listen your opinion. But that does not mean I become rude against them. So I would to like to see you stay here and learn from us or to educate us as well. Learning as well as to give knowledge is best quality in human being.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 05:12:51 AM »
can you geo-target your ads. I might buy some only for CA/USA to see.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009, 10:29:57 PM »
@fjptc
What do you mean last post? Don't you have answers for for the questions. Rather than trying to run away, try to answer those questions which you think needs an explanation from you. It's your moral responsibility to answer the questions regarding your site. But, rather than thinking from your point of view, try to think from others point of view. People who work for PTC & other GPT programmes are not millionaires or nephews of bill gates. They are people who struggle to meet their ends & they might have a family & kids to  feed. So thinking from their point of view, do you think they can afford to invest in a site that has a negative reputation? It aches a lot when they loose money because 95% of PTC sites turn scam sooner than you think. So think what you you are doing & think why people are raising voice against you & similar admins. If your site was a good one & a trusted admin, you will see people singing praises about your site & that's the dream of many site admins.

What you've done in your last post was defending & what you've done in your previous posts was blaming.

Now when I said you Should, I meant you Should. You should & you must learn to talk to people. Just because a person owns a site & calls admin, that doesn't mean that person is something big. He might be, but his attitude & behavior shows much more than what he is. Now that doesn't mean that you are something small, but you should learn to be a good human, by your action.
When you start a site with such ridiculous rules that standard members cannot cash out, you should accept the fact that you are doing something wrong, wrong in every sense & wrong to business ethics. But still you are keen to make such a site, make it clear to it's members in your front page that standard members cannot cash out.
Remember that money is not everything, so try to do something good for others instead of trying to trick people. You will see many people raising their voice against your site & all similar sites because the admin is not doing the right thing. No one has any personal grudges against you, but they stand against you & protest because you are being unfair to them.

Okay, you got your wish. I am here to respond.
@taztheone
Code:
You did not mention that standard members cannot cash out.
Please look again.
Its comments like this that I don't care about. People read your post and you want them to believe that you can be trusted to be a good provider of accurate information.

You did it again. Your spreading inaccurate information. This time you spread lies to readers of PTC Investigations.
taztheone Said,

Fjptc is never recommendable. First of all it does not allow standard members to cash out. Also they have not mentioned it clearly. So many members will miss this info & might know this only late.
Now the main thing is that the admin pathetic. Not only that he does not know how to speak with it's members & people. He has been banned in many forums like EMS.
He has a discussion in talkptc which you have a look(in New PTC web sites).
According me a good admin is the best thing for a PTC. Otherwise never care to even go to that site even though if it's paying some people( whom the admin got paid).

Posted on October 31, 2009 9:51 AM

You do not have all the information and your purpose just seems to be to generate negativity toward me and my program. Just another example of what happened on EMS. How do you expect me to be welcoming any faith, respect, trust in your character.

I had to start a thread in my forum to address your comment because I know I have followers in PTC Investigations.
http://newgenerationadvertising.info/index.php?topic=233.0

You tell the world I am pathetic and look what you just did by posting such rubbish and innuendos. Take a look at the fjPTC support forum and talk to my members before you make such ill-informed statements.

Now about your post here.
It's your moral responsibility to answer the questions regarding your site.I answer every questions asked on my forum as well as many emails. Lets be realistic. This is a thread to introduce my site and I included the necessary links to get to the information they need. You tried to make a bigger issue by telling readers I do not do a good job communicating my policy to the membership. That's just ridiculous. I pay them to read the policy. Members get paid everyday to read the payout section that was posted above. Its been like that since day one. I expect people to be able to read and if I have to spoon feed them like babies do you think they will be a good customer. It looks to me like your defending one type of person. Anyway, I am not wasting anymore time answering to your suggestion that I tried to hide information from people before they joined just to take advantage of them later. You are wrong and if you knew me you would understand how insulting you have been with this suggestion.

..on this next quote, you are way out of line.
People who work for PTC & other GPT programmes are not millionaires or nephews of bill gates. They are people who struggle to meet their ends & they might have a family & kids to  feed. So thinking from their point of view, do you think they can afford to invest in a site that has a negative reputation? Its just another common tactic by a poster trying to attack an innocent person. You just built up an illusion and then you make some profound statement. Give me a break. Why don't you just come out and say I am stealing from the poor. If you need money to join fjPTC and you want me to show you how to make a profit online then just ask. You would not be the first person that I have helped by providing the necessary cash flow they need to succeed. Again, you are wrong in making such ridiculous suggestion. Just because you choose to click an ad on fjPTC it does not mean you were hired by me. People may want to follow this thinking but I assure you I do not have anyone on my payroll  to click ads. fjPTC is an advertising service. Your just responding to another belief that I am offering something else. But hey, you can think what you want but when you put it in print be careful.

If your site was a good one & a trusted admin,It is good and trusted. Get your head out of the sand. How does that feel.  :o
http://www.fjptc.com/index.php?view=proof&
http://newgenerationadvertising.info/index.php?topic=52.0

you should learn to be a good human, by your action. Is this a course on wisdom? C'mon. Lets create another topic somewhere else and maybe I will educate you in that area.
We are here talking about a relatively new site in the Get Paid To market that is progressing very nicely. In fact it is stirring up the industry by doing something that needs to be done. It is run by a well educated business owner with many years of experience in several fields. I am not saying this to gloat but to suggest you should open your eyes a little wider. Maybe do a little homework with your favorite search engine. Get to know the owner and what is under the hood of the new program before you get so critical.

When you start a site with such ridiculous rules that standard members cannot cash out, you should accept the fact that you are doing something wrong, wrong in every sense & wrong to business ethics.
Now that is just a stupid statement. Be careful how you read what I just said. On EMS I got a warning because it was interpreted as insulting a member.  :D Hopefully you are smart enough to understand.

But still you are keen to make such a site, make it clear to it's members in your front page that standard members cannot cash out.What part of the text on my front page are you having difficulty reading or understanding.

but they stand against you & protest because you are being unfair to them.Please tell me one person that I have not treated fairly. You are trying to educate me on being fair to people by making such unfounded statement.

Edit: fjworld November 04, 2009, 04:30:24 PM

I have to drive my granddaughter home so I will come back and address the other question/post above.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 10:32:23 PM by fjworld »

advertise here