Author Topic: $4 Deal for Easyhits4u (Continuous) PAID ; 0$  (Read 1613 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
$4 Deal for Easyhits4u (Continuous) PAID ; 0$
« on: June 29, 2017, 07:06:56 AM »
This offer is easy, or hard if you're lazy.

So these days, Easyhits4u has a new surfbar so it's very much easier to surf.
I am offering $1 Sign-up bonus for those who are joining for the first time and..

$3 bonus for every 10000 pages you surf since I get 10% of my referrals surfing. Meaning if you surf 10000, I get 1000 credits.
THIS IS A GREAT OFFER since you get paid $0.3 by the side for every 1000 sites you surf. So you get $3 from me and $3 from Easyhits4u, and $3 is minimum cash-out. I also pay 50% of what I get from you if you choose to upgrade. Since I also get credits from your referrals, if your referral surfs 10000, you will get additional $0.75

If you are lazy, I can also pay for every 1000 pages you make (I get 100 credits), I will pay you $0.20 for every 1000 pages you make, which is less than $3 if you multiply by 10.
I'm not forcing you to finish in 30 days or whatever! You can do it in a year, but expect to be paid only when you FINISH.

If you want the 1000 sites offer, payments will be send when you have accumulated $1.6

YOU NEED TO SURF 20 SECOND ADS. I can check it if you lie. Since if you do 15 seconds, I only get 500 credits at the end of the month.

If you CHEAT, deal is OFF! No SUBS or any payments.

The only payment processor I have is bitcoin.
I may try and work with Paypal too.

Type here PM me for the link if you're interested.
Payment is only sent when you have accumulated $3 already.

This offer is great if you're only paying PTCs. To get $4 in a PTC, you need to click for 100 days with 4 $0.01 ads.
In EasyHits4u, you get atleast around 300 ads everyday. And there's also a way to get around 1000 ads a day.
Calculating if you can surf around 300 ads a day, you can finish the job in 30 days. And if you take advantage and instead convert the $0.30 you automatically receive for an upgrade, you get around 800-1000 sites a day then you can finish the 10000 sites in 10 days.

Be smart, you want this offer. PM me today! Expect me to pay since I get a lot of savings if you'd the one to surf not me.

advertise here