Author Topic: ePayTraffic - Making money for all members.  (Read 34867 times)

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
Re: ePayTraffic - Making money for all members.
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 11:31:34 PM »
This will be my last reply and post.

Admin you can delete my account if you wish. I will leave that up to you.
i'm busy,  the delete button is in your profile,  use it whenever you wish

@Aurora
Perhaps you should re-read and follow the sequence of the posts in this thread. This is exactly what happened on EMS. I posted my site and the naysayers jumped on it. Deja-vu!  As I said above, I learn from my mistakes as well as from others mistakes.
@fjworld
your Deja-vu, not ours,  many of our members never visit ems.  you chose to post your site here, nobody forced you,  our members have the right to comment.

nitinkumar does not approve of your tos,  as a mod and as a member of many sites he has the right to disapprove
rainbowcolours merely quoted your tos to clarify.  he didnt even comment
needmoney is not a forum mod,  as a member he has every right to post his thoughts

i didnt even comment on your site,  you came here ready to attack us because of your tough luck on ems. get over it
i don't care whether you have explained your site once or a hundred times, i personally wouldn't even consider joining a site where the admin can't be bothered to give every single (future) member a decent reply or explanation.    if thats too much trouble for you then your obviously in the wrong business

you said...
Code: [Select]
copy paste a useless description of your site(future) members want to know member benefits,  every ptc site will call itself an advertising site.  most members never buy advertising and most sites don't sell a lot of ads unless its at dump prices or included in a (forced) upgrade

your people skills could use some workHave you heard the expression.. the kettle calling the pot black?
yes i have heard the expression.  i did not join your site or go to your forum, you decided to join us.  our members commented on your site.  YOU brought ems into this. 
i refuse to let you insult our mods or members just because you got kicked out of Elementary Moronic School

..and you added
if your here to discuss ems, the kiddo mods or the scammer owner use the search button. Are you calling Will Jackson a scammer?
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

I was pointing out that EMS had naysayers that jumped on my idea and obviously there are similarities here. It is clear to me that your more interested in attacking your competition. For the most part I enjoyed EMS and I miss being an active member. My issue is with the owner and unfortunately for me he has some strong supporters that didn't make my stay very welcomed. So do not include me in your personal attack about the age of members at EMS.

your going to meet naysayers on every ptc forum you visit.   don't bring your ems baggage to other forums.  you cannot expect members on a forum not to comment simply because of something that happened somewhere else

sorry i can't see ems as any kind of competition.  in fact i have a major problem with being compared to a forum that knowingly allowing scammers and underage kids with illegal paypal accounts to promote their scams to unsuspecting new members

if you really miss them that much i suggest you go apologize or something. maybe they will take you back

good luck and goodbye  :D

Please accept my apology for being overly sensitive and defensive.

I will make more time to think about what is posted before I respond. I only ask that I be treated fairly even if my program does not have a payout for free members. I can accept that one would not join fjPTC because of the payout policy but I cannot accept any spreading of lies and defamation about me or my business. Even an opinion can be considered libel when accusations are made without any evidence.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2009, 11:41:23 PM »
can you geo-target your ads. I might buy some only for CA/USA to see.

This feature is not currently available. I will likely have it in the future and I suspect it will be based on demographic data and not just ip geo-location.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2009, 11:47:51 PM »
I visited the site and it is really tricky.
There is no tos, just a "help" and then, other link.

If you didn´t mention it, I would not see .
Please, admin, state clearly in the homepage that you don´t
pay free members. Otherwise, you cannot complain
when someone say that your site is immoral or tricky.

I suggest (just a suggestion) you to avoid writing long posts.
Your speech is totally unfriendly. Good luck.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009, 12:04:58 AM »
I visited the site and it is really tricky.
There is no tos, just a "help" and then, other link.

If you didn´t mention it, I would not see .
Please, admin, state clearly in the homepage that you don´t
pay free members. Otherwise, you cannot complain
when someone say that your site is immoral or tricky.

I suggest (just a suggestion) you to avoid writing long posts.
Your speech is totally unfriendly. Good luck.

I will try and keep this short.

- You cannot join fjPTC without  checking that you accept the Terms Of Service.
- On the home page it clearly indicates that only Premium or Lifetime Premium Members can cash out. This is also addressed in the policy and procedure section on the support forum. The link to the forum is included as part of accepting the TOS.
- Thank you for your suggestion about keeping my posts shorter.

Edit:
November 04, 2009, 06:06:53 PM changed word site to fjPTC

« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 12:08:16 AM by fjworld »

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2009, 01:07:43 PM »
I am adding the following link to a very important post that should be read by anyone that wants to better understand fjPTC and how I run my business.

http://newgenerationadvertising.info/index.php?topic=210.msg977#msg977

I also include the content of a reply I sent to a moderator in regards to my request for being listed as a trusted site and not a New PTC Website.

Thank you for the speedy response.

I understand and respect the position you have stated in respect to this forum. I will also make time to read the section you eluded to.

As per trust I can offer the following links as a show of payment proof and satisfied customers. To this day I have not had any member complain. All complaints have come from people who are not members of fjPTC.

http://www.fjptc.com/index.php?view=proof&sid2=27TlM&siduid=27&
http://newgenerationadvertising.info/index.php?topic=52.0

I have paid out nearly $1000 in a shorter period of time than many popular PTC sites that are my competition.
I understand that not paying a free member puts a bad taste in many people but I am proving that all my members like the idea. Just so you know, I have also subsidized many members that were low in cash but really wanted to be Lifetime Premium Members. I will continue to work in helping people in this industry. Its my nature to help.

I look forward to be included in your trusted site category but for now I totally support your position.

Thank you again for the response,

Jack

Hi,

Sorry for posting in the wrong section. I wasn't sure if I had to use the fjPTC topic because it was related to fjPTC

If I wanted to post another advertising offer, do I use the same thread that was just created in the Advering section or is it okay to start a new topic in the advertising section.

Also I read in the New Website rules....
Once the website has shown to be trusted it will be moved to specific websites.
At what point does fjPTC get relocated? What do I have to provide? I would be happy to provide whatever information you need to demonstrate that fjPTC is a trusted site.

Jack

1- Use common sense.
To a new offer, a new thread.
To adjust prices, add or remove some items, use the same. It is automatically "bumped", you know.

2- The speech of the owner/admin/mod /relatives doesn´t make a site stable or "trusted". Just provide satisfied and paid members and
wait.

3- You know very well that this strategy used on you home page can
generate very angry members. It is your bz, you do whatever you want there, but here is another place. Don´t expect us to act as you want us to act. See the example at "sites to stay away from", Incraesebux.

Else, read the rules and use common sense.

What I said to PapaiMark;
 I look forward to be included in your trusted site category but for now I totally support your position.

remains a correct statement. I am here to provide all I can to make sure that readers completely understand that fjPTC is not the same as many PTC sites that pop up almost everyday. I operate fjPTC as an advertising service. It is one part of a much bigger network that is closely integrated with fjNGA; the support environment for fjPTC.

Question to admin/moderator:
Can I include fjNGA in the topic title along with fjPTC or do you have a suggestion about handling fjNGA?
fjNGA (fjNGA.info or NewGenerationAdvertising.info) exist to support people in the Get Paid To marketplace. It is not just the support forum for fjPTC

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Live Life
  • Referrals: 8
    • Best Ways to earn money online
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2009, 06:19:07 PM »
hey Look who's here! Nice to see you back with some answers
Tell me Something, would you ever care to come back here & reply to this thread if I had not posted my feedback about your site in other places? I hope you understood how much talkptc can affect a site. So never think of this site as silly & treat it's members & mods in an attacking way.
To tell you something honestly, I never knew you or your site before I read this thread. After reading this, I had a very bad feeling about you & your site & further, I found that your site is not even paying standard members. Above that you are acting as if you are the king in this online world. Don't argue with this because this is my own feeling.
Now, Why I have informed about your site in ptcinvestgations is because that is a site which I know right from the beginning & I have given all the support I can so that the site will become a good one because the main purpose of that site is to help people. So I'm always free to express my opinion anywhere & I'm sure I'm not saying anything wrong or to downgrade any site.
Now to catch up with your response, First of all, you are purely attacking here. Good for you that I'm in a good mood now. Again, I just want to remind you again, just because you know you are something big & experienced, don't act like a boss. You can ofcourse do that in your site. I can understand that once you have a lot of experience & owns a site & on top of that, you are aged, does not mean that you should talk to people like you are doing now.

Now You have came up with good stance with our mods because you realized  that you should be a nice person at least to them so as to save your site reputation, if there is any. If you had spoke like your last two entries, I would have never felt anything about you or your site & would have left after reading. But your words seemed like attacking & hence I expressed my opinion because I would never want my sites to be attacked by anyone when their practices are actually wrong.
Now, what I meant by wrong is that you have not mentioned clearly that standard members cannot cashout. Plus just like papaimark said, there is no TOS!!
Who in the world will think that standard members will not get any money? There is no way you can justify this.

You did it again. Your spreading inaccurate information. This time you spread lies to readers of PTC Investigations.
taztheone Said,

Fjptc is never recommendable. First of all it does not allow standard members to cash out. Also they have not mentioned it clearly. So many members will miss this info & might know this only late.
Now the main thing is that the admin pathetic. Not only that he does not know how to speak with it's members & people. He has been banned in many forums like EMS.
He has a discussion in talkptc which you have a look(in New PTC web sites).
According me a good admin is the best thing for a PTC. Otherwise never care to even go to that site even though if it's paying some people( whom the admin got paid).

Posted on October 31, 2009 9:51 AM

Tell me what have I mentioned wrong here? I would have never left a comment there if you had spoken nicely to ptcinvestigation. Your previous comment over there again showed your pathetic ways of speaking to people.

You do not have all the information and your purpose just seems to be to generate negativity toward me and my program. Just another example of what happened on EMS. How do you expect me to be welcoming any faith, respect, trust in your character.

If you don't know how to, then why do you think great bout yourself? You are again proving your poor way of interacting with people.
Everyone has the right to express the opinion & why do you think I would want to spread negativity about your site? Oh common I'm not even a member there(& would never be). If you were a good & efficient admin, you would have known how to handle such comments

I had to start a thread in my forum to address your comment because I know I have followers in PTC Investigations.

You tell the world I am pathetic and look what you just did by posting such rubbish and innuendos

What Rubbish did I post? By what you are saying, I'm sorry I called you pathetic, because I'm still searching for a word which is better than pathetic.
Ya, You can do anything on your site because no one will object your in the fear of not getting paid or being banned. No on will express their actual feeling if you are wrong.
its just another common tactic by a poster trying to attack an innocent person. You just built up an illusion and then you make some profound statement

Ya anyone can guess who is innocent & who is attacking. No matter what, I will always stand where things are done rightly or justifiably. But since your site does not pay standard members, I don't think that can be appreciated. there will be atleast 5 out of 100 who fails to understand this & keep clicking thinking that they would be paid because there are only a very few PTC that does not pay standard members at all.

Now I don't think your site can be every placed under trusted category when you are not making payments to standard members& your will be lucky if it does not come under 'sites to stay away from', but still, its up to our mods to decide.
Hope you will realize that I have no personal grudges against you & it's just your way of attacking people that have made me stand against you.

All I want to say is that if you be nice to others, others will also be nice to you. But there will be still many who stands against you because you are not paying standard members. So don't ever think your site can ever receive glory with the current practices.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2009, 06:50:55 PM »
taztheone your position is clear to me.

Can we agree to disagree?

I respect your opinion and I understand that you could never join a site that does not pay what you call a standard member. On my site they are called free members. There is no industry standard that says I am violating some kind of standard. Anyway, lets not fill this thread with repeated information.

Free members do get compensation but you are correct, they have agreed not to take the option of getting cash out. They have an option.

Please stop suggesting that Free members of fjPTC are not informed about my policy. I pay them to read. It is an English site and they are expected to understand English.

Why would you keep beating the same drum and believe that you are doing greater good than I am in helping people succeed online.

By the way, I don't hold grudges and I believe some people deserve a second chance. That includes you.  ;D

I'm so full of myself. C'mon I thought you were wise when I first read many of your posts, not just here by the way. Your actually quite critical of me as if that will make you the Saviour of the PTC industry.

I can see that I am just a newbie member status here and that you carry a much bigger stick on this forum. Just don't expect me to kiss anyones butt. I have been reminded this is a discussion forum so hey, you keep that in mind and I am sure we will both enjoy some future posting.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2009, 07:36:28 AM »
Sorry you are breaking terms of paypal. If you can not keep up with terms of other site how can you assure that member will accept rubbish terms of your site?

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2009, 12:24:00 AM »
Sorry you are breaking terms of paypal. If you can not keep up with terms of other site how can you assure that member will accept rubbish terms of your site?

Please provide the link to the information about breaking terms of PayPal. If your going to accuse someone of wrong doing then you need to provide some proof. Otherwise your just making noise and stirring up poop.

will accept rubbish terms of your site?
What kind of a Global Moderator are you? What is your purpose? Okay, so in your opinion my terms are rubbish. I assure you there are many people who disagree. Please give me a site that is a model site in your opinion.

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Come on!
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2009, 06:53:40 AM »
Be respectful and kind to even under 13 years old kid!  Not as a good habit but as a business tactic! 8)