Author Topic: How difficult is it to create your own PTC Site?  (Read 2356 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
How difficult is it to create your own PTC Site?
« on: May 06, 2016, 02:12:12 PM »
As the title says, how difficult is it? I've got a decent amount of experience creating general websites without any login features or timers or anything like that. Basically just text/image based sites.

So what I have absolutely 0 experience with is:
1. Creating an account database and making it possible for people to register and log in.
2. Automatically add money to balance when an ad has been successfully viewed.
3. When an ad has been created, automatically add it to the "view ads" page.
4. Making all payments work automatically, like "add balance" and "instant payments".
5. Linking up referral clicks with the referrer so both get paid.
6. Making sure members get the people who signed up using their link as referrals.
7. Automatically distinguish between Rented and Direct referrals so their added to the correct list.
8. Adding a timer to each ad to make sure it's viewed the amount of time the advertiser paid for.
9. Make sure that the ads can only be viewed one time a day by the same individual.
10. Making sure there is only one active account on any given IP.

There are probably more things I need to know but these are the biggest questions I have. I'm guessing it has mostly to do with some sort of script to make it all work, but the only experience I have with scripts is the one I'm using on my website in the contact form.

I'm asking all these questions because I'm so sick and tiered of all the freaking scams out there and I have an idea for a stable PTC site with no risk of not being able to pay the members, no matter how big the cashout may be!!! And the site would still make a decent profit, even in the early stages.

But since I'm working a lot at the moment, some days I really don't have that much time so I will need to get at least the payments to work automatically. If people get paid, they might have a little bit more patience with other stuff taking a little bit longer during the periods when I work the most! Thinking about it, I might have to get someone else involved as well to speed things up.

But that's all in the future! First priority would be to actually get the website up and running properly! So any answers to the questions above would be great! And any extra input would also be appriciated!

Thanks!

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: How difficult is it to create your own PTC Site?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 05:19:04 PM »
the problem with ptc today is that its to easy to get a site   ;D ;D ;D

the scripts are ready made and include all the features you want

the hardest part is keeping out the cheaters and one thing you do not want to incude is instant payouts because you will have no controle of who does or does not get paid

read aymans topic on how to start a ptc site  http://www.talkptc.com/index.php?topic=32788.0

advertise here