Author Topic: Let members approve their banners?  (Read 1843 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Let members approve their banners?
« on: February 11, 2014, 12:53:44 AM »
I'm currently still making my banner exchange site. I want to have 50k members or more so i can't check banners/site all the time.i will have a page on my site that will have all the banners shown to members that are in rotation on members sites so that they can flag bad banners.will it be ok to let members approve  their own banners?

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: Let members approve their banners?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 03:27:27 AM »
What "Money Making opportunity" is this?

Sounds good among banners posters but who will care to see them?

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 02:33:51 PM »
What "Money Making opportunity" is this?

Sounds good among banners posters but who will care to see them?

huh.i think you misunderstand.i created a banner exchange site from scratch which isn't live as yet.members will be able to show their banners on other member sites.only approved banners will be in the banner rotation.i wanted to have a page on my banner exchange site that will show every banner that is currently in rotation because i want members to see the banners that are rotating on their site.

i see that there are some traffic/banner exchanges that let their members approve their own banners so i'm wondering if that is safe for me to do?. i don't want people to have banners with virus and etc.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • Target Test Tweak
    • Click Ad Bux
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2014, 08:29:40 PM »
If you want to crowd source from your own members you could make a separate area where members could rate the banners for approval / banning.  Then pay a few credits for the work they do.  If you do not have some approval process in place then any competitor can come and start placing really bad banners on your exchange and you will not know until your publishers start complaining.

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 02:06:16 AM »
If you want to crowd source from your own members you could make a separate area where members could rate the banners for approval / banning.  Then pay a few credits for the work they do.  If you do not have some approval process in place then any competitor can come and start placing really bad banners on your exchange and you will not know until your publishers start complaining.

Thanks this is a very great idea :).

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 04:34:39 AM »

or to take that further... voting allows for members that could trash/vote banners of programs they want to promote themselves.