Author Topic: Neobux.com  (Read 39035 times)

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Neobux.com
« on: November 03, 2012, 03:24:33 AM »
Neobux.com  ;D
One of the most popular sites, since March 2008.
0,1 cent per click. 4 fixed and more than 20 other ads a day.
Micro ads from 0,1 to 3 cents.
First cash out is $2 via PayPal, Payza or Neteller. Then, steps of $1 until $10.
Referral 50%.
Users can only have direct referrals after being a member for at least 30 days and having at least 100 clicks.
Many other ways to earn (or lose) money - adprize, neopoints, jobs, etc.

http://www.neobux.com

Proofs of payments here .

--x--
Changed the tos some times, I think, but always paid.
worth?

hmmm,  changed a lot over time and sells bots but still pays  =:))
accepted
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 07:26:41 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: Neobux.com
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 01:20:46 AM »
they changed a lot. i used neobux from years, but now, its tottaly different

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 05:10:47 PM »
I also used neobux ...
I earned $100+ there.. then stop clicking due to some personal issues
great site it is :)

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 11:23:01 PM »
Everything looks fine about it except from those Rented referals. A lot of people think they are bots. I do not have experience with it yet, so I can't tell for sure. I have 20 now and we will see how they behave. I think the idea of rented referals is great, as long as they are real people.
There is something wrong, if a referal clicks 1 day and skips 2 and does the same again and again. You either quit and stop clicking instantly or you click every day, if you are human, imo.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 01:22:40 PM by KaiserSoze »

• Wallkick95
  • Thank You
    • Wallkick95's e-book about online money making with PTC
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 11:34:23 AM »
I've been clicking for 6 months and now I think I earn only from the discounts of extending, because I see that average profit per one rented referral a month is about 20 cents, which is its cost. And the discount is all, isn't it?

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 08:44:35 PM »
For a total of 30 days I managed to rent a total of 48 referrals. First 3, one week later - 20, then 10 and another 15 the week after. When I had about 33, the average was decent (about 1,8 every day), I keeps doing conservative recycling strategy (recycled 3-4 days after inactivity), but nonsense started happening. First, I decided that the best bot I had rented was very good and was human. It had clicked every single day for 10 days, so I extended it for 90 days. And the very next day it stopped 'clicking' for 6 days. There was no point recycling it, so I just left it that way. After 6 days it clicked 2 days in a row and stopped for another 3-4 days. After those days have passed, it along with other 2-3 bots made 3 clicks.
All of my bots started behaving like the bots they are - pausing for a few days, so that the average can hit about exactly 1.33 or less (no matter how much I recycle), and clicking 1 day and passing the next 2. This irrational behaviour was not observed on my 11 direct referrals I managed to muster up. True humas just stop clicking forever (not coming back after X days so that they do not get auroreplaced), if they decide the site sucks like I will after I cahs out and tell them to screw themselves up their fraudulent a**es. ;D

They best trick ever was one of my rented bots that have stopped for 12 days and according to the rules it had to be replaced for free. Guess what? It clicked right before expiry date. ::dreams
Best con artists ever. ::dreams

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 2
    • Earnings area
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 01:58:09 PM »

With this pic, you made me melancholic. It reminds me the old times.

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 10:02:28 PM »
Don't rent referals there, it's fixed so you lose money on them and it's been like that for a long time.
Just keep clicking and go for direct refs.

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 06:24:58 PM »
but the neobux forum posts  and reggen666 stories are  in such a way that most of the people  will try to become golden and aspire to become an ultimate member+4500 RRs. extend RRs for 240 days when 32%offerext offer  lands !!!! I think some are really making lot of  money there.

Any veterans here with ultimate packs ?

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 09:48:06 PM »
You`re right. I see  this 'reggen666' a method to make users upgrade. It is like a ' you can do it too' thing. When you look at his earnings you suddenly become aware that you too can make that kind of money. It remind me alot of bux.to. Bux.to used to influence his members by such method(i think it still does), making them to upgrade and buy referrals, I believe neobux just addopted this method.

advertise here