Author Topic: MoragoBux (New) Launch 19 Juni 2011  (Read 1584 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
MoragoBux (New) Launch 19 Juni 2011
« on: June 20, 2011, 11:06:03 AM »
Today we officially launched 19/06/2011

I would like to introduce the new PTC - MoragoBux and share our plans for the future.

We use AlertPay and LibertyReserve as methods of payment.
We decided not to use Paypal as many PTC sites are closed due to frozen accounts there, Paypal is not for PTC sites.

Let me tell you more about me and Moragobux future.

I am a user of PTC sites for over two years and I know that scammers are and why they do not like them very much.
I know that most PTC sites use the Ponzi scheme, failing to pay an amount of time the investment is less than the amount of payments to admin site completo.A bux sites most managers are trying to trick users take investments as much as possible and stay in profit, they are inventing various excuses for failing to pay.
So I can not promise that we will pay more than 3 years as Neobux.Mas can guarantee I will not lie to you and run part of You decided to create this site not because of money, but I'm curious how this system works from the side of administrators PTC site.This experience will help me in my future work with PTC sites and help me look better every bux.Prometo I'll always pay you with my money from Alertpay and Paypal.

I appreciate your support and wish you goodluck.
I really hope we do Moragobux one of the best PTC sites.

www.moragobux.com

advertise here