Author Topic: gptptc  (Read 6748 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
gptptc
« on: July 21, 2008, 07:59:19 PM »
i got this email from mark suggesting i join his newest site. i looked :D its part of gotbux network ??? since when is gotbux a network ???

you pay $39 a month to upgrade and with 20 ads a day it could be worth it if you manage to get enough active referals.

What he doesnt tell you is that mark has a habit of launching new sites with lots of ads and fast payouts.
after 3 weeks that usually changes to 2 ads a day and endless delays in payouts :'( :'(

dont join and dont waste your money on an upgrade, it will take you years to get it back and with these ad prices he wont be around that long :'(

Hello members,

GPTPTC.Com is part of Got Bux Networks! GPTPTC.Com allows members to earn $0.015 per ad clicked and 150% per click their referrals make! Here at GPTPTC.Com we have tons of advertising offers and lots of ads to click. Why not join today!? It is absolutely free to join GPTPTC.COM!

http://www.gptptc.com

Thanks,
Mark

1.5c links,  150% ref earnings
$25 payout for free members!
$15 payout for upgraded

advertising:
Launch Special
$5
500 Link Credits ( $2.5 Value )
5000 X-Credits ( $5 Value )
50000 Banner Credits ( $5 Value

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • "I'm talking and I can't shut up!"
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: gptptc
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 09:58:30 PM »
Here's a new one of his I came across you might want to add to your list - http://www.myshareblog.com/index.php?view=home&

Planets32 ^i^

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 04:22:55 AM »
What he doesnt tell you is that mark has a habit of launching new sites with lots of ads and fast payouts.
after 3 weeks that usually changes to 2 ads a day and endless delays in payouts :'( :'(
Or the link value will drop or the payout will rise. And for sure there is no reply to emails for support. STAY AWAY FROM THEIR SITES.

Gotbux network  :D what happened to Gpt Neworks or Ptc networks ??

Real scamm artists Mark and Mike are.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 08:52:53 AM »
Or the link value will drop or the payout will rise. And for sure there is no reply to emails for support. STAY AWAY FROM THEIR SITES.

Gotbux network  :D what happened to Gpt Neworks or Ptc networks ??

Real scamm artists Mark and Mike are.

everyone is completely fed up with their antics.

they have the whole plan setup from the beginning of every site i swear  :D

once they pay first 1 - 5 people they totally abandon the site and revoke all ads. meaning no one else will get paid.

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 11:47:32 AM »
hey guys can you please list the sites this guy owns.

thnx

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 06:40:26 AM »
Which Mark are we talking about?  I see 2 of them all the time.  Mark Sandifur or Mark Crocker?

Thanks,
Planets32 ^i^

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 12:42:21 PM »
gptptc and myshareblog are both registered to mark crocker

between mark sandifur, mark crocker and mike whateverhislastnameis they own 3 or 4 networks with well over 50 sites.  the problem is that they buy and sell more sites than anyone can keep track of.    besides just owning the sites they also sell and register sites for other owner. even though the sites have a different owner the whois will still have one of their names or networks on it

if you join any sites registered to one of them you will never know who owns it and whether or not you can trust it

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 04:47:46 PM »
I guess in this business, or most online businesses, you're always taking a risk.  Although in the "real" world that can happen too.
In my last "real world" job, the day I took my maternity leave, was the day the owner retired and closed (sold) the business. Like anything we knew that day would come, we just didn't know when.  And we're always surprised the day it happens  :o

Planets32 ^i^

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 08:06:26 PM »
I own
Seven-Bux
and Famous Clickers

I dont choose to keep these site in my name but sometimes and most times people never get it i ask and ask for there info to push but no response
so that should explain the reason for so many domians in Mark sandifurs name
any site i own i pay as for the others in my name not a clue and have been working hard to get them out of my name

Just thougt i would put that in there as my name was mention

Thanks

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 08:54:41 PM »
GPTPTC.Com is part of Got Bux Networks! GPTPTC.Com allows members to earn $0.0025 per ad clicked and 25% per click their referrals make! Here at GPTPTC.Com we have tons of advertising offers and lots of ads to click. Why not join today!? It is absolutely free to join GPTPTC.COM!

lol :P

advertise here