Author Topic: ePayTraffic - Making money for all members.  (Read 34872 times)

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
Re: ePayTraffic - Making money for all members.
« Reply #190 on: August 08, 2017, 07:18:35 PM »
Not sure why my site would be in a section described as....
This is the board where you pay the site first and then hope to be paid before a site turns scam Please note rev share sites will scam you even faster than any ptc

#ePayTraffic is completely free to join.

You do not have to pay to get paid.

There is no minimum amount for cash out.

The site is owned by a legally registered Canadian corporation that reports and pays taxes as required by law.
==========================================================

If you read this and you are a member of ePayTraffic,
I offer you 1000 free credits to advertise your site to our membership.

Just post your ePayTraffic username and I will add the free advertising credits to your account.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #191 on: November 22, 2017, 06:46:09 PM »
November 22, 2017 -
Wow!,

If you have been following ePayTraffic over the last year you have had a great opportunity to make some money online. Go ahead and review our message log and portfolio valuation page to get a better appreciation on the great journey that active ePayTraffic members have accomplished. We started with a portfolio valued at a par value of $1.00 per unit and we are currently hovering near the $1.80 range per unit. Your unit value grew by 80% in one year. This is impressive and you should all be impressed or perhaps disappointed for not taking advantage of the market price fluctuation during the year. What more can FJ do to help you learn and earn? Lots, please read on.

Before I introduce you to new offers, program changes and higher rewards for all members, let us review the past 12 months.

We started out with an idea to build a membership base representative of high valued members. We didn't care if they spent money, they could still make money by being a free member. We offered commission in our referral program and most innovative of all; you made interest on your money because FJ World Inc shared its business profits with active members. Results have been very good and much has been learned. So much so that over the next 12 months we will be able to display program performance data so the world can see the true valued of a high quality lead.

In our January forecast, I said;
I will say that I hope to see multiple portfolios created so they can be more responsive of a business sector. This way a measure of real success would be a guarantee return based on a lowest risk opportunity.

We have now reached a milestone where I will be creating a second portfolio. Now that is progress and I will say more about this later.

In June, followers of our Revenue Sharing Portfolio noticed our unit price at a low for the year and that obviously cause concern for members. However, I reassured members that was part of an expected market fluctuation and prices would recover. As you see, they certainly have recovered. It's time like this that truly demonstrate when a business owner knows their business. I have always made it perfectly clear that FJ World Inc is a for profit corporation. For profit means you must be able to manage risks. Going forward I hope to see more people learn about this unique money making opportunity. As an active member I encourage you to be determine in learning and sharing your knowledge and profitable experience that you accumulated by working with FJ World Inc.

Now for a new offer, some larger rewards and some operational and administrative changes.

A new Buyback Offer option will be added. Currently, members choose to accept payment for their principle amount plus 20% or they can leave their units in the portfolio and increase their unit holdings by 20%. Both options involved locking the unit offer for 30 days. The new option will allow members to receive a higher percentage return on their principle amount in return for a longer locking period.

Expect a minimum increase of 10% in awards for All Current Offers. Also, some offers will be expanded to include a larger number of members. Don't forget to read the One-Time Offers (OTO) and that upgraded members have access to more offers than free members.

In the operational and administrative part of our Revenue Sharing Program, I am making some progress in coding some responsive pages. These changes will be the backbone of a future trading system and will produce a more manageable Unit Management System.

One last note, I truly believe we are all positioned for an extremely profitable future. Obviously, I cannot predict the future but if I use my knowledge wisely I can better position myself for a profitable future. This thinking should be true for all of us that are inspired to improve our net worth. So I ask that you look at the time you currently spend online and make a decision that is more favorable than what you are currently doing. You should find that it is possible to reduce your time on some websites so you can increase your time on ePayTraffic and the result is a higher annual yield. I know because I not only do it I am proving it!

To our success,

FJ

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #192 on: November 25, 2017, 06:19:47 PM »
Our units finish the trading week at a new all time high of $1.86

As a result of some profit taking, our portfolio is well positioned to return in excess of 20% growth over the next 12 months.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #193 on: November 27, 2017, 09:52:04 PM »
Our units closed today at a new all time high of $1.97

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #194 on: November 28, 2017, 09:17:43 PM »
Our units closed today at a new all time high of $2.02

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #195 on: December 01, 2017, 11:34:40 PM »
Our units closed today at $2.01

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #196 on: December 04, 2017, 11:29:50 PM »
Our units closed today at $2.30

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #197 on: December 12, 2017, 09:15:01 PM »
Our units closed today at a new all time high of $2.34

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2017, 09:18:16 PM »
Our units closed today at a new all time high of $2.69

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #199 on: December 28, 2017, 01:07:27 PM »
Our units closed yesterday at a new all time high of $3.11

advertise here