Author Topic: What is Multiclicker and How to use it?  (Read 3149 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
What is Multiclicker and How to use it?
« on: July 27, 2016, 09:19:27 AM »
What is Multiclicker?
Multiclicker 2 or ClickerMulticlicker is a software which can automate tasks of PTC sites.
It can check your status of ptc site
i.e. balance , paid amount , referrals and their clicks.
It clicks PTC ads automatically and validate them , you do not need to click ads manually.
You can run 100s of sites at a time. (This means you can make as much $$$ you want).

How to use Multiclicker?
Multiclicker is a program that automatically clicks advertisements for you on PTC sites...
 1)Download multiclicker 
                             or
   Download clickermulticlicker(same as CMC2 but it works with the plugin with the extension .site)
 2)Register in all the PTC sites .

3)Download all the PLUGINS for the sites.(NOTE:Plugin: You will need to download it's plugin (site plugins) that actually have infomation PTC sites.)

4)Just copy the plugins in the multiclicker plugin folder.

5)All done...just open multiclicker and login all the sites..

ENJOY IT  !!!!!!!!!!!!

The Plugin are free but to get the key that will get the plugin to work you...
For VIP plugins and legit PTC sites plugins need KEY to work...
I have Multiclicker and CMC plugin for 400+ ptc sites.No need to be my referral.Just email me with your username and site name,I will generate key for you...If you have any doubts ask me.
Email:jdaniel798@yahoo.com

edit: link removed
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 09:28:50 PM by Aurora »

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • InAdBus
Re: What is Multiclicker and How to use it?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 09:16:08 PM »
Well, good job jdaniel by explaining to us how to use an autoclicker just you forget to mention that this make you cheater number 1 in this forum, I have to mention that PTC industry works with real human traffic not with fake one.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Re: What is Multiclicker and How to use it?
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 09:36:35 PM »
thanks Jd for posting   ;D    i had to remove your links coz we really cannot have you teaching others to cheat too

it really is good to reminder people how many cheating idiots there really are in ptc world
however you forgot to mention that many sites do discover cheaters and many of them never get paid

and just to help that process we do have a link to your cheaters forum on our private owners board so i would suggest all owners check this link,  then your cheat forum for their own site and you very nicely provide them with a lot of the cheaters names
http://www.talkptc.com/index.php?topic=54714.msg153199#msg153199

good luck to all owners  ;D

btw i did leave your email for owners to check and if any owner would like your ip to ban you and all your cheating referrrals they can pm me  =:))

advertise here