Author Topic: BuxHour.com SCAM - BuxHour is not paying  (Read 2819 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 0
    • Wadnex
BuxHour.com SCAM - BuxHour is not paying
« on: July 15, 2017, 10:01:16 AM »
Since 09-07-2017, BuxHour is not paying. It seems PayPal is the problem again. Here is the admin's message:

Hello, Members I am very sorry to tell you that paypal has terminated our account yesterday. I did a long discussion with them on phone call explaining how not a single Member is unhappy about our site and its going very well but paypal told us that we can't accept any ptc site anymore. I asked them then why neobux and enclix is using paypal in their site aren't they ptc sites the support staff of paypal replied me that they have already terminated their paypal accounts aswell.
Yesterday Neobux admin posted about it Here and Enclix paypal also closed but they are trying to hide it and added another payapl in their website with name Clix Network although their website enclix was banned to receive deposits even with new paypal account so they registered another domian www.clixltd.com and redirecting paypal purchases through this website and yes paypal was right they have terminated neobux and enclix accounts. I had no other reason to convince them so i accepted their policy and my paypal account was closed permanantely.

Now i can't refund money from paypal account so members you have to open disputes so that i can refund you.
I am very sorry and very upset i can't run this site anymore as 99% of the money was added with paypal. As their is no money left in other payment processors so i can't run this site. However all top promoters please send me support ticket to get compensation through Ads and Banner credits.

Once again i am very sorry guys its really hurting for me.
Note: please guys from now to onwards never invest in any ptc site that accepts paypal as it will close within few days guaranteed .

Regards
John

Source: http://www.buxhour.com/forum.php?topic=4162
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 10:01:49 AM by apolo »

advertise here