Author Topic: Report Scam list  (Read 3809 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Report Scam list
« on: February 09, 2017, 03:49:30 AM »
Hello admin and everybody,
I am own Buxcorp.com - a newly established website - Launch date is January 18, 2017. I would like to assure you that we are an independent group admin, and until now, we only have a single property websites: Buxcorp.com, we are not concerned whether what any one sites.
I do not understand why my site is considered a scam site. I never lock the account of a member without a reason or is not paid to members when they set up payment request.
Please adjust your opinion or give me any reason for your review.

Thanking you and awaiting a response from the administration.
Admin Buxcorp.com

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Re: Report Scam list
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 07:33:36 AM »
hi Steven welcome to talkptc  :)

buxcorp is on our scam since at least 2009.  at that time it was owned by one of the biggest scammers in ptc world, just use our search button to find its history

since you are a new owner it will be removed from the list  ;D

i do suggest you remove the popads because they are known for spreading malware and virus and your site will be blacklisted by mr google

good luck with your site  ;D

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 12:25:50 PM »
Hi admin,
I am a new person entered the profession shortly. And the shortlisted buxcorp scam before I totally do not know. But I've just bought the domain name and set yourself up for this site. Its history can be bad, but now is completely new.
Currently we are looking for .NET CPM, CPC, ... for our website to be able to have more sales. I do not care much about mr google because the name on top of google search is not possible with the trust of the majority of members work with PTC.
I hope you consider the state of our site and may look more precisely at the present time.
Sincerely thank you.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 07:10:19 PM »
your site was removed from the scam list yesterday

i get you don't about google but seems you don't care about your members either
you will when they start getting the google popup that says domain blocked for containing malware   :)

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 02:55:16 AM »
Thank you so much,
According to your suggestions for me, I have removed from my site popads. Currently I am still looking for .NET delivers ads to increase revenue for our website. Anybody who has a good suggestion for us please contact us or comment underneath.
Once again like to thank the admin and everyone.

advertise here