Author Topic: surfcash.net  (Read 3383 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
surfcash.net
« on: February 29, 2008, 04:13:24 PM »
The site is not recommended due to low earnings and more work than most other sites.

Adds to click and offers: (2/5)
more than 20 adds when available paying between $0.02 to $0.0025, but the time for viewing adds also varies .plus they support the offer system, click exchange and a ptp.one can also earn from read adds and receiving emails.They sometimes have problems and do not have any adds thus the earning gets slow. 
Update:The click value has reduced drastically to 0.0005 to 0.002 which is really low.

Support: (4.5/5)
They have a FAQ page, a forum and contact us option (ticket support).

Advertising rate:
(3/5)
many types of adds are available but there rates are close to a bux site.The advertising at this site can be a good option since the adds are viewed for a long time.If i remember correctly a 2 cents adds is viewed for 3 of 4 minutes.

payouts: (3/5)
payouts received in a short amount of time through paypal with the min of $1 the admin is currently working on adding more payment options.In the past there have been complaints of nonpayment and delayed payments thus the rating is reduced on their bases.

Overall rating: 3.23/5

Personal experience:
when i first joined the site the layout kind of looked to me like that of a scam site and then started clicking the adds were long and forced me to read wierd stuff eg about horses or motors etc.Once i checked the forum my doubts were cleared as it seems they do pay.The earning was going on fine but the adds stopped due to site maintenance and from that day onwards there have been time when there are no adds available.The site is good but they need more advertisement and more active members.

Warning: Even if a site shows payment proofs it does not means that it can never be a scam so join at own risk.

To join: http://talkptc.com/forum/index.php?topic=194.0
« Last Edit: March 23, 2008, 06:54:37 PM by ragnarok1992 »

• StalkingButler the III

Re: surfcash.net
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 04:31:55 PM »
nice review again, i do like this site alot, however i did have to leave admin this angry comment today,...i dont like what hes doin as of lately.... ::)

http://surfcash.org/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1204279217

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 04:39:40 PM »
are u referring the adds on the sites we are paid to visit in the post.They are annoying but not that much and even if the page takes time to load the timer is still running.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2008, 06:47:51 PM »
Stalky do you use it for advertising? Or to get payouts?
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2008, 06:57:34 PM »
Stalky do you use it for advertising? Or to get payouts?

i just get payouts,.it would be great for advertising, although i am unsure of prices right this moment,..i beleive they ar kind of exspensive

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 07:01:20 PM »
k here is the advertising costs:(once we login it shows the page)
1000 click links $11.55
5 guranteed signups $5.25
50 popup hits $1.35
100 paid email $4.66
1000 paid to read $11.25
5000 banners $3
5000 featured banner ad view $2.45
featured link rotation 1 month for $14.69
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 07:03:29 PM by ragnarok1992 »

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 05:02:47 PM »
well looks like this site could be falling to pieces....the admin found it necessary to not answer me and delete my post, and now its just a bunch of 1/10 cent ads with timers of f#$^%n 20 or more seconds. not too mention the overall look of the site looks like crap now......the guy just keeps screwin a good site up more and more every day...

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2008, 06:52:00 PM »
Yeah noticed that much and stopped going to the site since whats the use when one only earns 1 or 2 cents perday, thats really low.Another site ready to close down. 

Edit: yeah already had the click value decreasing thing in my paid adds corner next to the words Update.