Author Topic: ewbux payment requirements  (Read 1599 times)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
ewbux payment requirements
« on: January 30, 2011, 11:12:33 PM »
post payment proof at 5 forums to receive your next payout?

that is the stupidest tos i have ever seen   =:)) =:))
seems clicking ads isn't enough anymore 

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
Re: ewbux payment requirements
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 08:55:16 PM »

Not TOS.
For fast payment.Since golden member Interval between payouts =7 days .I got paid again :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 08:06:12 PM »

hi hero member - admin of this forum ,,

thanks for scolding my site stupid,, it is actually telling me as stupid,,

as per this stupid's knowledge,, Running a ptc site is not the big task , whoever is having 30 dollars can run the PTC site,, but is the question of survive and running successfully ,

reason for asking members to post in forums,,

We dont run ewbux as the normal ptc site,, and this is the site for only members,,and we have reached 1000 members,, and this month 15 we are going to delete members,, who are not active for past 15 days,,

for your information we are just 7 days old site from today ,, but with in this 7 days we have paid around 150 dollars,, and we have paid 3rd payment to many members,

we dont wont members who did not use all this facilities,, so we will delete them on feb 15 th ,,

but we will give many chances before itself to be active ,,

and this explains that we dont need simply members,, we need good members,,

so this payment posting proof will help me to identify the members who are sincere and reliable..

and many asked me why i am asking this kings of proof postings,, and also they told me that neo bux is not having this kind of rules,, yes i do accept that neobux is not having this ,, but did neobux paid the 3rd  payment in just 7 days,,

and when you get some extra benefits , then you need to work some extra tasks..

thanks
Pinky
ewbux
admin ,

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 12:28:15 AM »
Hi, Pinky. This topic may be split next days, so don´t worry, you will find it somewhere else here.

It would be a dream coming true, only good members.
Good luck, but I doubt you will succeed.
The world is not at your wish.

A good idea is what cashnhits does. They pay if you post proofs.
Now, go there and see how many members they have and compare to how many members put proofs.
It does not work the way you want.
Then, see how many views have each proof.
Who is interested in following proofs? and why?

Many of them simply don´t know how to take a screenshot.
Many will spam inside the proof and will have their posts deleted or modified, or locked... Bad example from a member of yours.

Just a little point of view.

• quikClicker
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 31
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 04:39:59 AM »
 =D>
Hy all buddy..
Tday I got some new vission here from your debat...MEANING OF PAYMENT PROOFS..!!!
Well, i am a newbie, but I m a fast learning for my finger to take some screenshots and send it to tinypic.
For me, large amount of payment proofs are important BUT not significant. (bcoz it seems some member post some false proofs and I know that it could be done easily...)
The most people liked from a PTC is GOT PAID, Instantly for their hardworking nights and days to click for YOU guys advertiser...!!!!
After paid, they will salute you and talk everywhere about your honesty... Then come groups of people to your site, bring up your popularity...
Im not a good "payment proofer"..
but I m serious PTC(legit) lover...
  <):)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 12:25:23 PM »
hi Pinky,  welcome to TalkPTC and thanks for taking the time to reply

only you call your site stupid,  i said the tos is stupid
i understand your reasons to require  payout proof on a forum and that is fine but 5 is ridiculous, most members don't even know 5 forums
posting the payout proof does not give them any extra benefits.  it just makes them eligible for their next payout
if your members are happy and you ask them  they will post proof even if you don't threaten them

yes neobux did make 3rd payouts within a week,   are you really comparing ewbux to neobux?
ewbux is just another normal ptc........
there are more sites than members are willing to join

there is no such thing as good or bad members.......
just good or bad admins
deleting inactive will kill your site much sooner

members join sites for many reasons,   
some join just to advertise,  they won't advertise until you have at least 2000 members, do you really want to delete potential advertisers?
do you think advertisers will buy ads if you never have more than a few hundred members?

other members will join just to check it out,  look at what the upgrades will offer
they may leave but when they see the site is still around and paying after weeks or sometimes months they will come back and be active

your site needs to grow but promotors will not promote a website that is going to delete their refs for being inactive, 
buxhost has the option to delete inactive refs,  it is their choice,  not yours.......

good luck with your site   :)

advertise here