Author Topic: Loyal Crypto - leave trading for the experts  (Read 1236 times)

• Earning Money online since 2006
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Making Money Online since 2006
  • Referrals: 0
    • Earn Easy Money
Loyal Crypto - leave trading for the experts
« on: June 19, 2017, 09:30:25 PM »

A new Profit Share called Loyal Crypto has just started minutes ago, it uses the investments of the members to trade crypto currencies.

There is an investment plan for members with the following characteristics:

• ROI: 120%
  • Minimum investment: $ 25
  • Minimum Reinvestment: $ 5 (not required)
  • Earnings: 1% per day
  • Minimum payout: $ 1
  • Referral commissions: 10% on their income
  • Processors: Bitcoin and Ethereum
The operation of the site is quite simple, the staff will use the funds deposited by the members to do daily trading of crypto coins, in some days will profit in others may not.

After you make your investment you only have to wait until you recover the amount deposited plus the ROI, nor do you need to come to the site daily, unless you want to keep track of the progress of your balance to make withdrawals whenever you have accumulated $1.

Payments take up to 6 hours to process for security reasons.

Trading is and will continue to be an unstable business where only the most audacious and well-informed earn money. The admin behind this site has already proven to be good at this but in the end it's just someone we do not know but trust our money.

If you want to try it with me then click on the link: https: //www.loyalcrypto.com/ref/8

The site has just been launched and is still in the pre-launch phase, a very important phase to test all the features and fix any errors that persist. For now members can refer people, test the backoffice and deposit money.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 12:23:15 PM by Dav7 »

• Thank You
    • Earn Easy Money
Re: Loyal Crypto - leave trading for the experts
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 12:03:40 PM »
As I said on the day the site opened, Loyal Crypto is still in pre-launch phase which means that members can only: create account, test the backoffice, get referrals and deposit money.

The site will only share the first profits one day after the official launch, which takes place on June 25, but I have already made my initial deposit of BTC 0.01256148 ($30). This is because the staff is already using the deposited amounts to negotiate in the market. The more they have the greater the distribution on the first day of revenue sharing!

I recall that there is no fixed daily earnings rate but there is a 0.1% earnings guarantee.

• Thank You
    • Earn Easy Money
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 02:41:13 PM »
In few days Loyal Crypto will be launched officially but traders are already working since the first deposits of members arrived, yesterday they shared with us the trading sheet of the Poloniex account and see just how much they profited:

VERY good earnings indeed! Ready to start being distributed on the 25th that is already this Sunday.

If you also want to start receiving your percentage on this day you have to make the deposit until tomorrow, but do not do it if you are still not sure how it works. In this case I ask you to read my presentation again and contact me if you have any questions.

• Thank You
    • Earn Easy Money
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 12:29:42 PM »
I leave here a small comment the first few days of the site.

Loyal Crypto members can not forget that they are working with a pure and hard Profit Share site, that is:

- is pure because the site only shares a percentage of the actual earnings;
- It's hard because on bad days it may be only 0.1%.

This means that if the market is good the return may be fast, but if it is bad (as it has been this week), Loyal Crypto will not invent money to distribute a fixed percentage as other sites have always done (I'm talking about MyPayingAds for example ).

If you had that fixed and high percentage the site would eventually go into a ponzi system because you would be using the new deposits to keep that rate rather than the real business that is trading.

That's why I keep my posture calm, waiting for the best days because I believe in the system and trust the staff's attitude. Experts say the market will recover soon and I will be here to profit from it.

• Thank You
    • Earn Easy Money
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2017, 12:22:43 PM »
As promised, Loyal Crypto has already changed the system so that all transactions are accounted  only in Bitcoin, leaving the USD conversion out of the calculation.

As the site does trading in Bitcoin this change makes sense and so the members no longer worry about the possible fall of the USD against the BTC.

It was also added the possibility of investing with Ethereum, which will have its value based on Bitcoin. In the future more cryptocoins may be added.

However, the site ended the 0.1% gains a day while the market did not recover, thus avoiding to make the site a ponzi because, in fact, trading at this time is not giving enough profits.

As the news comes out, forecasts are that the market will get interesting again next week. The timing of the launch of Loyal Crypto was not the best, if it had been a month before the profits had been very good, but no one could guess the future!

advertise here