Author Topic: Neobux investment  (Read 3018 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Neobux investment
« on: November 05, 2015, 03:18:05 PM »
Hello everyone,

I am thinking about investing in Neobux. $5

Is this a smart investment and how many referrals shall i rent?

My idea was to rent 10 referrals ($2).

Thankyou.

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
    • Email
Re: Neobux investment
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 03:27:02 PM »
from what ive read and from my experience as well, i would only buy enough referrals that you can either rent them for 150 days or 240 days. keeping them for only 30 days at a time or anything less than 150 makes it very hard to break even.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 05:49:44 AM »
ninjaclix is right..

renting too many referrals in neobux is also a no no  :innocent: , i think you will just lose money especially if you are a standard member?

it can be profitable if you maintain/extend your rented referral for 240 days..

is it advisable to have 'personnal' direct referrals than renting ones in neobux.

• SEO & Website Development
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 4
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 05:36:09 AM »
Profitability is overtaken by extending your referrals. Plus, 10 referrals is not profitable, especially when the averages of your referrals are 0.  Your ROI would go negative quickly.

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 11:39:19 AM »
Profitability is overtaken by extending your referrals. Plus, 10 referrals is not profitable, especially when the averages of your referrals are 0.  Your ROI would go negative quickly.

Ya right....

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2016, 07:00:46 PM »
My advice:

1. Don't invest
2. Never invest
3. If you still want to invest, never invest more than you can afford to loose

*online since 2005*

• Author/Writer of JamesWafu.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • Referrals: 161
    • YSense Survey Review
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 04:39:30 AM »
from what ive read and from my experience as well, i would only buy enough referrals that you can either rent them for 150 days or 240 days. keeping them for only 30 days at a time or anything less than 150 makes it very hard to break even.

I also agree with ninjaclix.

I Upgraded my membership to Golden and rented as many as 800 referrals. I followed a recycling technique and it improved my average click rate from 0.6 to 0.75, but I'm still not making a profit. Because I only turned on the Autopay to renew my active RRs, that was my biggest mistake.

To earn a profit from Neobux, make sure to renew your RRs for 240 days to take advantage of the discount.
This is the best way to make money from them.  :-bd

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
    • InAdBus
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2016, 05:20:36 PM »
Hi!

Yes its true, you are talking about rental referrals; the most negative point on NeoBux guys.
Its better to avoid from the first time!
There is some ptc programs that offers an everage RR.

Good Luck

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2016, 03:36:58 PM »
Really, I have no idea why some people find it so hard to make a profit from rented referrals. When I joined Neobux, I didn't invest anything at all. I worked my way up to 100 something rented referrals by extending them all to 240 days. After that, I actually saved up enough money, from my profit from only rented referrals, to buy a Golden membership for $90. Now my profit is even bigger. I had 0 Direct Referrals up until just a month ago, now I have 3 with only 1 being active.

So making money with rented referrals isn't really an issue as long as you know how to manage them properly. With your investment, follow the steps below to get a decent start:

Step 1: Renting
Make sure that when you rent referrals, you MUST have enough money to extend them 240 days right away! This means that if you want to rent 10 refs, you would need: ($0.20+1.12)*10=$1.32*10=$13.20
If you only have $5 to invest, then you should go for 3 refs: ($0.20+1.12)*3=$1.32*3=$3.96
Save the remaining $1.04!

Step 2: AutoPay
As you might know, AutoPay offers you a 15% discount instead of the 240 day option which offers you 30%. But in the beginning, those 15% ain't worth sh!t to be honest. In your case with 3 rented referrals, you would only save $0.003 less with AutoPay then you would with 240 days extension. In these early stages, you need to first and formost focus on building your numbers. So use AutoPay, and make sure that you have at least $0.05 for each referral on your Purchase Balance. This will ensure that you always have enough to pay the daily cost of all your refs with AutoPay, as well as serving as a small buffert for when you need to save up for another 240 day extension.

Step 3: Extending
My advice would be that as soon as one of your referrals has 90 days or less left before they expire you should ake sure to extend that referral for another 240 days. So if you don't already have enough money, save up until you do and extend it! Keep AutoPay on at all times! The cost isn't high enough to justify not using it, yet.
If there is a discount (32% instead of 30%), do a quick calculation of wether or not you have enough time to get the money for an extension, no matter what! Even if you have 200 days left on the ref with shortest time left, you should always take advantage of the higher discounts!

Step 4: Growth
As I mentioned before, you should always keep at least $0.05 per referral on your purchase balance. Therefor, you should make sure you have that amount every day before you go to bed or wake up or however you want to play it. Any money left on your Main Balance is your profit. This is the money you can use to get new referrals or to cash out. I recommend getting more referrals! Just make sure to use the strategy I mentioned before: Have enough money to be able to extend ALL new referrals with 240 days right away after renting them! The money on your Purchase Balance should NOT be counted towards that amount.
Keep this up until you reach 250 referrals, then either stabalize your account by turning AutoPay off and start putting away enough money on your Purchase Balance daily to be able to extend each referral by 240 days when the time comes: ($1.12/240)*250=$0.0047*250=$1.175, or keep AutoPay on and have a little bit higher cost (about $0.25 for every 240 days) and keep growing your Main Balance. I suggest keeping AutoPay on, the higher cost is still not enough to justify turning it off if you want to grow quickly.

Step 5: Upgrade
No matter which option you pick, you should be able to eventually get to $90 on your Main Balance (or if your lucky a discounted price of $75 (mostly) before you reach $90). Use this money to upgrade to Golden! Then make sure you turn AutoPay on and start growing your account jus as you did before!
Do this until you reach 1500 referrals, then repeat step 4 (with adjustments on the calculations). At this stage, you would save $1.95 with 240 days over AutoPay for every 240 days. So now it might be a good idea to stabalize your account with the 240 day option. It will slow the growth of your Main Balance down a bit, but it is a safer method. However, it is still possible to use AutoPay but it costs quite a bit more due to the number of referrals.
In any case, save up for an Ultimate membership! You should transfer anything you have left by the end of the day to your Golden Pack Balance until you reach the amount needed for Ultimate. But before you upgrade, you should get about $100 on your Main Balance (or Purchase Balance if you want) as a buffert since most people lose about that amount during their first year as Ultimate due to the high cost of that membership. The second consecutive year is however cheaper and you will have accumulated a bigger amount of referrals to make it profitable!

NEVER FORGET THAT YOU HAVE TO RENEW YOUR GOLDEN MEMBERSHIP EVERY YEAR!!!!

Sidenote: NRHM
You should use Neobux Referrals Handy Manager to keep the stats from your referrals so you know which ones to recycle. The strategy is completely up to you but I only recycled refs when I was a standard member and when I'm stabalizing my account as a Golden member. Other then that, automatic recycling takes care of it well enough so you keep making a profit.

Not saying this strategy is the best out there, but it's the one I figured out for myself after going at it on the calculator for 2 full days trying to find the fastest and sustainable way to grow. There might be something that I've missed, but at least I know this works since it's what I'm using myself!

Good luck!

advertise here