Author Topic: How to get free direct referals?  (Read 2533 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
How to get free direct referals?
« on: November 16, 2016, 01:13:25 AM »
Hello sir! here i am not gonna put all the technic to get free DR (only 3), i you want to get more tricks
PS: the number dosent match cause is the number on my site.
So lets start:

1. Banners are not really important cause only 1% of the person register with your banners. But 1% is good if you start. But how can you advertise your banner, don’t pay 1.00$ for 8000 views, it's not a good deal. Just put your banners in signature and be active on ptc forums. If you don’t have time to be active, just introduce your self in there forum, you can just register in new ptc just for that. But this is the worst technical, its hard to get active ref like that, but its possible.

7. Traffic exchange, its like a ptc , but each click you do give you points to advertise back, its kind of way to advertise for free, its working really great, but working less good then ads on ptc site. The site easyhits4u is the most know and popular site, but there other site working real good to. Don’t use site like surfeuze to advertise, cause the 99.99% of the click don’t even look the ads 1 Sec, surfeuze is a good site for PtP.

10. SPAM is the worst thing to do, its so annoying, but it can work. I personally don’t use that cause its not very respectful, but in critical situation you can use that. Some ptc tell you the email of your referrals in case you need to contact them. So just send them a message with a compilation of ptc site, be sure to add a click bait title about ptc , like : you won't believe what this ptc done. In the text of the email, put the link of ptc with a short description. What you can do to win more DR, you can put a link of some other ptc in you signature. Don’t join folder, otherwise less person will click thinking it's a virus email. I did once, greate ratio 3 ref in 1 day in 1 email sent to 50 person.

edit  blog removed
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 07:25:45 AM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 1
Re: How to get free direct referals?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 12:06:48 PM »
10. SPAM is the worst thing to do, its so annoying, but it can work. I personally don’t use that cause its not very respectful, but in critical situation you can use that. Some ptc tell you the email of your referrals in case you need to contact them. So just send them a message with a compilation of ptc site, be sure to add a click bait title about ptc , like : you won't believe what this ptc done. In the text of the email, put the link of ptc with a short description. What you can do to win more DR, you can put a link of some other ptc in you signature. Don’t join folder, otherwise less person will click thinking it's a virus email. I did once, greate ratio 3 ref in 1 day in 1 email sent to 50 person.

They say 3,000,000,000 people survive on $2 per day.

I got 0 referrals/sales after surfing 1200 sites/day at traffic exchange sites for one year.

Forum signatures are good way to get referrals if you can write and share information.

You have got a good point for Spam   :thinking:

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
    • How to be successful in online business?
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 08:52:05 AM »
I think building a blog with promoting of your program and forums signature showing your blog link is good to get Referrals

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 01:45:39 PM »
I think building a blog with promoting of your program and forums signature showing your blog link is good to get Referrals

This option is good. But I have one question..Have you created any blog? Are you getting traffic and referrals?

advertise here