Author Topic: No response to queries  (Read 3096 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Residual Income For All
No response to queries
« on: May 13, 2014, 05:37:55 PM »
Every ptc sites have support menu and an automated email is sent to notify the receipt of the query.
Some are very prompt and you get a response from real person. Some sites are bad.
Recently I put up a query through the support system of one of the sites. Immediately I got an automated email saying “This e-mail is to let you know that we have received your ticket. You will receive a response shortly.(April 26)
Your ticket number is [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]. Please keep this number and include it in the subject (including brackets) of all future emails regarding this issue.”
If I try to open their support menu, It is always showing “You already have 2 open tickets. You should receive an answer shortly.” Today is May 13
No response from a real person

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Re: No response to queries
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 07:07:18 PM »
that sux  :D

could be several reasons........
lazy admin or even an admin who doesn't really know the answer to your question and hopes the problem will sort itself out

or the answer is already in the terms of the site and they just like to make you wait

you could trying sending an email to the admins paypal email but that could just make him make you wait even longer

whatever the reason good luck and let us know how it goes and what site your talking about  ;)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Residual Income For All
Re: No response to queries
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 02:40:49 AM »

Thanks,
I am talking about noulinx.com. Noulinx is not in the scam list and it is rated good by advisers.
May be You are right. The admin may be purposefully making me wait. He has to answer my query even if the answer is in TOS. Anyway I am waiting.

advertise here