Author Topic: clix4less.com Signup Bonus  (Read 122413 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: List Of Known Scams
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2014, 04:15:19 PM »
I dont think clix4less should be on there me and everyone one if my referrals have been paid every time with no problem.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Re: clix4less.com Signup Bonus
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2014, 05:46:55 PM »
it must be a big coincidence you having the same name as the new owner  =:)) =:))
do you make a habit of paying yourself

I dont think clix4less should be on there me and everyone one if my referrals have been paid every time with no problem.

this maybe new owner name somer shadwick from tennesse, usa is bad news,

btw you can use your clix4less acount,  the  dup account is banned

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Making Direct Referral Capture Easy
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: clix4less.com Signup Bonus
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2014, 06:42:08 PM »
Horrible - I can't believe my name going down in dust like this... i paid EVERYTHING ON TIME AND FAIR ALWAYS ask anyone of my members.... when I decided to sell the site for my own reasons the new owner assumed the payouts this was part of the deal... you ask why i kept replying to emails this is simple you had my personal email you were prob replying to an email I sent you so it stead of ignoring you I replied... i didn't delete or hide any payouts that were pending at the time... and had cleared most of them prior to deciding to make the sale... none of the new changes are my doing! i suggest the owner of this forum re-evaluate this nice little badge she tagged me with..