Author Topic: gptnetworks scam  (Read 10127 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: gptnetworks scam
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2009, 01:25:35 PM »
Great info spitfire didnt know mike was a former hyip/autosurf scammer..

I think he has alot of partners mostly in the ptc biz since owners and ptc sites are easier to track than autosurfs and hyips..

we also really dont know what other hyips/autosurfs he owns now with the whois protected and stuff...

I had a lot of help from friends from GlobalFriendsOnline who helped me gather this information which including some paid to read owners who were also burned by the likes of this guy. One thing he can not do is go to TalkGold since he used the ManualHYIP username, and if he shows up using that handle to dispute the claims on there? He would get an ear full of the autosurf crowd who got burned. Then if he signs up using another nick, then he would be violating the terms and rules of that forum.

As for any lawsuits? The judges would laugh in his face and throw out the claims because he practically admitted to do something illegal about Dr.-Surf in the past.  :)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2009, 10:44:13 PM »
nice list spitfire  ;D ;D

actually mike and mark have about 200 sites in their name.  it does not mean they own them all.  they sell sites and they selll hosting.   Several of the sites on that list do not belong to them, they just register and host them.

But i will agree with you that they are number 1 scammers :D :D :D

mikey just updated the tos on dingobux.   this really made me laugh :D :D

24)     (Added to tos on 1/31/09) If you post publicly anywhere that the dingobux owner is a scam, we have the right to bring charges against you for slandering.
We have the right to remove your account, your balance, your payout requests. You will not be issued any refunds. And keep in mind all sales are final..
i really hate badly written tos,  mike get this straight once and for all.....  you can't sue anyone for slander..... you can't hear us so how would you know about the slander??,  did you use a wire tap??.
as for libel,  let me be the first to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity :D :D :D i will be waiting for the charges :D :D :D

GPTNETWORKS IS A SCAM, do not invest you will NOT be paid!!

25)     (Added to tos on 1/31/09) We have stopped all future credit card payments to be made on any of our sites due to credit card fraud. If you file a complaint to alertpay, you will have the amount you paid deducted from your account along with a $37 fee deducted from your account. We may also report any owed fees from your balance to any credit collections department that is owed to us if your balance is in a negative or has been reversed through alertpay.
This is going to be the first ptc where members can owe money to the scammers :D :D :D   i suggest anybody who bought anything chargeback before its too late, the chances of you being paid are almost 000 :D :D

« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 10:57:34 PM by Sabbie »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2009, 11:02:50 PM »
This is a public forum correct? Alright.

The owners of DingoBux, SplurgeBux, ChillBux, and all other sites within the "GPT Networks" are , without a shadow of a doubt, scammers.

File the charges. Just know that when I file the counter suit, you'll be giving back all the money you've stolen from those poor "greedy" users of yours over the years. I'll be returning that money to the people you scammed.

Trust me, I won't lose that case.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 11:04:54 PM by BlackThursday »

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 01:41:49 AM »
His cases will be thrown out of courts anyways when he admitted under Dr-Surf that it is kinda a scam.  ;D

My hands are also tied over there on TalkGold until I have members of that forum report what is happening to them by this network, I can't move them. But, I already moved a couple of the programs to the scam section because people complained about them not being paid or their earnings where deleted.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 03:05:42 AM by Spitfire »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 132
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 04:20:03 AM »
isnt mike the dude that asked for money from his members and everyone on the internet when he went to the hospital a few months ago?

the same guy that scammed i dunno how many members right before he "went to the hospital" then had the nerve to ask money for recovery, then right after opened kooplinks?

is this the same mike?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 04:26:19 AM by ricmetal »

• Thank You
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2009, 04:43:41 AM »
isnt mike the dude that asked for money from his members and everyone on the internet when he went to the hospital a few months ago?

the same guy that scammed i dunno how many members right before he "went to the hospital" then had the nerve to ask money for recovery, then right after opened kooplinks?

is this the same mike?

Kooplinks is on the list that I made. I added some since then as well like Earn3, Extra10 and PTCMafia. There are others that I added, and there seems to be even more.

I really do not know for sure who owns AngelBux anymore, but JoeBlow could be something as a smokescreen for Michael.

Gotbux is bought by Jeffrey Johnson who has a past where he supported a past runner in Evelyn Turner and also deleted half a database of users in a Bulldog program. I have a list of scam programs on my website of so many programs that are dead or still running. The ones that are up still are listed on the GPTBoycott site.

• Thank You
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 04:49:00 AM »
JJ is back?

it's like jason 2

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 04:52:14 AM »
JJ is back?

it's like jason 2

Unfortunatly, JJ never went away.  ::)

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 05:12:27 AM »
well, i havent heard from him in a while but then again i dont join many ptcs anymore
and if i did, theres plenty of info here so, thumbs up to you guys   ;D

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2009, 07:38:48 AM »
so is the scamming GPT networks the same GPTnetworks That CREATED the aurora GPT script?