Author Topic: cash tasks  (Read 2389 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Coffee makes admins world better
  • Referrals: 0
    • your-musicbg.com
    • Email
cash tasks
« on: August 17, 2014, 12:01:39 AM »
hello all,

im just letting you know about a site that has a ton of complaints online in blogs/video sites.

Site name is cashtasks.com  i joined and then found out about complaints-- here is the lowdown.

They say 1 dollar a click, cash out at 1,000 by paypal----however in terms it says you must upgrade to cash out-ohh cant upgrade with pay pal so if your in usa forget it cant use okpay thats their only option for upgrade. then you have to wait net 60 days from request!    their payment proofs do not look real and have been picked apart by many online. I have tried emailing admin there several times-they dont ever respond! in short sounds like a scam/looks like a scam/ people are not getting paid/cant upgrade if in usa so beware i learned the hard way--look them up in search engines you will see what i mean by all the complaints

hope this helps.

greg

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: cash tasks
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 12:36:24 AM »
Don't need to search to know that there is something totally wrong.
No site pays more than one cent per click.
Even the sites that pay 1¢ / click lasts less than a year. (mainly buxhosts)
So, don't even bother to visit sites that pays 10¢, 1 dollar or more per task, click, etc.

In the end we will see that
or they are scam, or they will ask you to pay before pay you (and won't pay you  :laugh: )
or their virtual dollar is worth 1/1000000 of a real Dollar,
or you will be paid after bringing 10, 100 or more referrals (and still won't pay you  :laugh: )

Now that you are a TalkPTC member, you will never come back to this board to complain
about sites that supposedly pays more than 1¢ / ad
because you won't join them anymore.
right?
or not?

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Coffee makes admins world better
  • Referrals: 0
    • your-musicbg.com
    • Email
Re: cash tasks
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 09:38:43 AM »

LOL PapaiMark you are absolutely right. :exclamation:

I was completely at fault for not doing my home work as i should have. wont happen again.

as far as these forms go, all i can say is -AWESOME i have learned a lot just by looking through posts and i am honestly happy to be here.

Greg

advertise here