Author Topic: NEW Launched CLIKREV-  (Read 3910 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
NEW Launched CLIKREV-
« on: January 08, 2015, 11:43:17 AM »
HIGH INCOME - BETTER PAIDVERST AND DIGADZ

You get 10% ( 1 level ) commissions from every referral purchase of AdPacks and we only require you to repurchase 20% of total income

$5 = $6.5

link register

http://www.clikrev.com/?r=saeidm21

edit: title
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 06:38:15 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
Clikrev. - New website like Paidverts or Digadz -Prelaunch
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 12:05:54 AM »
Hello guys.
Today I joined Clikrev. This is a website like Paidverts or Digadz, but with lower revenue share.
Paidverts have a 155% revenue, Digadz have 150% and Clikrev have 130%.

Thewebsite is in pre-launch. It'll be working in 2 days.

The design is not a big deal.. But well, alot of people made alot of money when Digadz launched, so why not try to earn some cash in Clikrev, right? :happy:

So Im sharing it here with u guys.

Please be supportive using the ref link.

https://www.clikrev.com/

Best regards.

dup merged, ref link removed
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 08:07:29 AM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • Banned!
    • Email
Re: NEW Launched CLIKREV-
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 03:52:13 AM »

You get 10% ( 1 level ) commissions from every referral purchase of Advertisement Pack and we only require you to repurchase 20% of total received from clicking ads.

• Thank You
Clikrev NEW *Paying* With Proof !
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 04:58:07 PM »
Hello everyone

Last Week I joined Clikrev.

This is similar to Paidverts but with a lower revenue share of 140%. If you invest $5 you get back a total of $7 in about a week if you're clicking 6 ads a day !

DON'T worry about investing though you can still get a max of $0.05 each ad you click as a free member, but please keep in mind it is random and always changing

Payment proof is posted below

The website launched on *1/12/15 so its still very early but they are already paying !

If you are a member of paidverts or digads why not earn some more money on Clikrev, they are very much alike

Min For Payout= $4.00

Please be the best and godliest on tbn and use the ref link.

Best of luck to all !

Join Here:

http://www.clikrev.com

Edited by moderator:  Ref link removed because of this board's rules. Merged. Wrnd.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 06:12:51 PM by PapaiMark »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
Its Time To Invest with the Best PTC!

Clikrev opened in January 1, 2015 and it already have over 6,900 Members and has paid out over $3,500!
 Its 10x better than previous PTC's I joined and I will explain why.

The Staff is Respectable, Responsive, and Active.
Their Payout System is very generous and kind.
They Community is also great also.

For you people that likes to refer other, here is the commission info!

>You earn a total from your referral of 15% ( 10% of all referral purchase + 5% of every ad view ), so if your referral views a paid ad for $1.00, they will receive $0.95 and you will earn $0.05 in commission.

For you people that like to advertise, or earn money from the daily ad.
> You click 6 Advertisements a day, compared to having to click 10- 200 Advertisements day.
If you buy an AdPack you will get

===============
((((((http://www.clikrev.com
===============

Below I have my review and also more information!

Here Is my personal Honest Testimony!

Currently, I am saving for (In my opinion) A large investment with this site!
This site has proven to me time and time again how legit it is and how profitable it is.
I never really gotten into scams because I do a great deal of research in sites and companies before I even think about investing. Clikrev is not only legit but a lifeline to any of you guys that had been ripped off or scammed.

I'm trying my best to promote Clikrev Because its deserves to be 1# rated New PTC That everyone should know about.
I had spent a lot of time suffering on a different PTC because of the greed of a site owner. Despite the site being real and legit the greedy site owner cut in half the daily payouts to reach his milestone of a million dollars. Even tho most people had thought about leaving like I did, I still had money in the system that I couldn't walkaway from or withdrawal due to the payment system.

The a great thing about Clikrev is that you only have to click 6 ads and your done. It takes less than 6 mins to do this. I remember when I would spend countless hours clicking 100-200 30 second ads a day, Slaving to this site, hoping to not lose my money. People suffer worst than I did. No eating, No sleeping and No free-time, Clicking for hours upon hours. Ironically I didn't like having to click 6 ads a first but in reality it was offering the same amount of profits, just in to a shorter amount of time.

I am truly grateful to have found this site, the admin here is great and the community is growing consistently with great people. I couldn't ask for a better PTC site to be apart of!
===============
===============

Payment Proof Below!

« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 07:02:45 AM by Aurora »

• Thank You
    • Email
TheBestWay
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 05:35:32 PM »
Hello guys..   
I am Oguz and today I am going to introducel you a NEW PTC SİTE.

CLİKREV..

Turn $5 and for 20 days you will get $7 back..

How it work ? 
- Free member can also earn by clicking  6 (six) directory ads  and they can earn a random between $0.001 and $0.01
- Upgrade Members  to purchase one advertising package  (ad position) will get:
  - 10 000 Banner & Text Ads Credits
  - 100 Directory Ads Credits
  - $7 back from Clikrev
- Each advertising package (including the ad position) cost  $5
- NEW  - now you have "Extra Ads" to increase your daily earning

Advertising Package ? 
- A position will remain open until it has reached until you have clicked ADS worth of $7
- The revenue you earn from advertisement packs is directly related to the clicks you make and total advertising package purchases you make.
- Click earnings will not exceed $7 for each Business unit and advertising package. It just increase the speed to fulfill on that unit and the click bonus value depends on the total amount of Advertisements Package you own.

Payments on ClikRev ? 
- Clikrev use many payment processors: PayPal, Payza, EgoPay, SolidTrustPay, Payeer, PerfectMoney, Visa.
- I made two payments and both were almost instant, I got the money in a few minutes.
- You can earn extra $0.10 for posting your payment proof on Clikrev forum.

Clikrev opened in January 1, 2015 it is the new site yet and it already have over 10888 Members and has paid out over $6174
 Its 10x better than previous PTC's I joined and I will explain why.
I think ıt will be best site in 2 years.

They Community is also great also.

Paidverts have a 155% revenue, Digadz have 150% and Clikrev have 140%.
Turn your 5$ into 7$ instantly

You can ask me questions on this topic.I can help you.My

Best regards..

My ref link : http://www.clikrev.com

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 06:22:03 PM by Aurora »

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
clikrev turns scam
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 07:52:58 AM »
Hello,

I need to start by apologizing to all members, paypal unfortunately after they assured us on the phone and they said everything is fine without any issues or problems they decided to permanently suspend our account as you probably saw yesterday night when people couldn't pay to clikrev.

Following a review of your PayPal account with the registered email address admin@clikrev.com, we can see that on 26 February 2015 PayPal determined that it wished to cease its business relationship with immediate effect. In order to ensure the safety of its customers, and of the service as a whole, PayPal regularly reviews its customers account activity in order to assess the risk that this activity poses to our business.

Following such a review we have decided to place a permanent suspension on your PayPal account and no longer provide our services to you as the level of risk associated with your account is too great.

That was the part of the message without any news or issues, also as this account was one of the people who helped me add paypal to the webste so i am also upset that now because of stupid decision of PayPal is suspended.

We are not able to fill any appeal as the decision is final, without any reasons from paypal or without any issues from our members or transactions as we didn't had any bad reviews.

The next step
The next step in this issue there is no choice other than running a reset on the entire website, removing all paypal funds and earnings that people made with paypal and reset the website only with other processors.

What can you expect during reset:
- all people that added money with paypal will have their adpacks removed including earnings, your advertisement credits will still remain.
- all people that invested with other processors you will receive the remaining adpack amount in your repurchase balance where you can add it back into the system when we are fully done and launched again
- reset will take 1-2 days to be completed and during the reset you won't be able to do any transactions from your account or cashout, you can still bring referrals as the official re-launch will be on Monday.
- a clean start, so the website will start with 0 active adpacks in the system therfor higher earnings
- no limits on the remaining processors

I am really dissapointed to let down that many members that invested with paypal but it is not our fault, so we are not liable. Depending on paypal funds we might refund some that didn't got paid at all.

Let's hope all for the best with the reset and i will do my best to run the website without paypal and see in the future if we can find any alternative ot it.

http://www.clikrev.com/forum/index.php?topic=625.0

advertise here