Author Topic: don't rent referals  (Read 12162 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: don't rent referals
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2012, 05:21:04 PM »
 :'( u r 100% correct. I recently upgraded in neobux. As a standard member my ref avg is 1bout 1.5. (300 referals)
With the same referals upgraded to  Golden. Within a week my ref avg became 0.6.
I spended nearly 25 $ for recycle(within 15days. But even now also my avg fall down.

• Thank You
    • PTC AND REFERRAL SUCCESS
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2012, 10:32:40 PM »
Very great advice! I've had my BEST referrals come from exchanges. But yeah you need to watch out for the people who don't stay active.. Also, I find that it isn't so bad to rent only a few referrals on sites that use a point system like neobux where you can use them to extend a few referrals pretty much free.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 5
    • Berita Teknologi Informasi
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2014, 04:52:31 AM »
Agree With You SIR, Because we Don't Know the Rent Refferal is A Bot or Real Human  ::question ! If a Bot, I Believe that the BOT is Controled by the Site Owner!  ::goodboy .

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Come on!
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2015, 11:41:29 PM »
how long it has been since I opened this thread?  Wondering if these tricks are outdated.  :thinking:

• Earning Money online since 2006
  • Thank You
  • Making Money Online since 2006
    • Earn Easy Money
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2015, 11:17:49 AM »
Many topics are outdated on this forum :-/

Enviado do meu Nexus 5 através de Tapatalk

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2015, 03:04:08 PM »
Important points to earn well on ptc.

1,Don't rent referrals and upgrade on any site you join.
2,Only give more priority to the sites which allows unlimited direct referrals
3,If you want to get referrals, exchange in ptc forums.
4,Check this forum for the referral offers.
5,When you want to join a site, check this forum whether any referral exchange or offer available for that site.  Because joining under our member is better than joining under someone else as it will help you and them.
6,If you want to join some site,  create a new topic
For e.g.: I am going to join ___.  If anyone already member on that site, please give your username.  I will join under you.

It will help them and also you in the future. ;D

i don't see a thing outdated here ......
just ptc idiots got used to bots and scams   =:))

• Developer
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
  • Referrals: 81
    • Cashons Network
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2015, 07:43:37 PM »
Many topics are outdated on this forum :-/

Enviado do meu Nexus 5 através de Tapatalk

;D Knowledge can never be outdated , If people really read and understand most of topics here , you wouldn't be asking questions today about bots and such things , Because such schemes would have died today as people made use of info that exposed such scams years ago , So basic ideas will always remain same only how they are applied and understood is what will differ from person to another

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2015, 04:02:54 AM »
Whoops was this written by a ptc member or site owner...?

to rent or not to rent referrals, the question to ask here are they real or bots, lazy or not...
    rented referrals are trial and error, some sites are good at it, others a mess. :o
    ie, as a site owner I do not qualify any member as a rented referral until they have been an active member consistently for 60+   
    earning days...so your not renting a zombie :-&   

with regards to upgrades, maybe not from the start...if your are new to the site jump in swim around a bit swim:   
    ie. upgrades can be beneficial for the member, lower min cashouts, increased %earnings on downlines. more cash for direct referrals,   
    premium ad access, myself and a lot of site owners provide many perks to get your upgrades with no out of pocket money 

priority to sites with no limits...is really what you're saying, direct referrals and upgrades are part of a sites tiered offers and incents
   for members...free-new members no real skin in the game 'yet', whereas upgraded active members that consistently earn get the site
   perks for no min cashout, 25% on downlines, unlimited referrals.increase in free ad credits, and personally I reward vested members
   with higher % payouts on all get paid to tasks on the site
    ::1cent

trying to recruit decent referrals to increase either your downlines or site membership, maybe here is a start but don't limit yourself,
   search the web, lots of reviews, before you commit to any ptc/gpt sites sign in and look around, whether as member or site owner
   looking to advertise, take a look at what the site offers-earning potential,
   in their forum are the members :happy or are they ::swearing 

Direct referral and word of mouth advertising can be the best, lots of sites out there and different packaging, and many may not be 
   the flavor of the month, you have to be your own best scout  ::popcorn

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • Come on!
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2015, 05:49:17 PM »
Whoops was this written by a ptc member or site owner...?

to rent or not to rent referrals, the question to ask here are they real or bots, lazy or not...
    rented referrals are trial and error, some sites are good at it, others a mess. :o
    ie, as a site owner I do not qualify any member as a rented referral until they have been an active member consistently for 60+   
    earning days...so your not renting a zombie :-&   

with regards to upgrades, maybe not from the start...if your are new to the site jump in swim around a bit swim:   
    ie. upgrades can be beneficial for the member, lower min cashouts, increased %earnings on downlines. more cash for direct referrals,   
    premium ad access, myself and a lot of site owners provide many perks to get your upgrades with no out of pocket money 

priority to sites with no limits...is really what you're saying, direct referrals and upgrades are part of a sites tiered offers and incents
   for members...free-new members no real skin in the game 'yet', whereas upgraded active members that consistently earn get the site
   perks for no min cashout, 25% on downlines, unlimited referrals.increase in free ad credits, and personally I reward vested members
   with higher % payouts on all get paid to tasks on the site
    ::1cent

trying to recruit decent referrals to increase either your downlines or site membership, maybe here is a start but don't limit yourself,
   search the web, lots of reviews, before you commit to any ptc/gpt sites sign in and look around, whether as member or site owner
   looking to advertise, take a look at what the site offers-earning potential,
   in their forum are the members :happy or are they ::swearing 

Direct referral and word of mouth advertising can be the best, lots of sites out there and different packaging, and many may not be 
   the flavor of the month, you have to be your own best scout  ::popcorn

Written by a member.  May be I should have said 'Do so at your own risk'.

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • Come on!
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2015, 05:50:27 PM »
Important points to earn well on ptc.

1,Don't rent referrals and upgrade on any site you join.
2,Only give more priority to the sites which allows unlimited direct referrals
3,If you want to get referrals, exchange in ptc forums.
4,Check this forum for the referral offers.
5,When you want to join a site, check this forum whether any referral exchange or offer available for that site.  Because joining under our member is better than joining under someone else as it will help you and them.
6,If you want to join some site,  create a new topic
For e.g.: I am going to join ___.  If anyone already member on that site, please give your username.  I will join under you.

It will help them and also you in the future. ;D

i don't see a thing outdated here ......
just ptc idiots got used to bots and scams   =:))

Good to know that.  I think everyone along with their dogs must be having a ptc site now :D

advertise here