Author Topic: RIGHTWAYBUX2 - YOUR REFERRALS DONT REGISTER UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT  (Read 1774 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • hey!
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
they banned me after posting on their forum that my referrals are not listed on mine but listed on other name but my referrals confirmed to me that they registered under my link
i think theres a cheat on that site

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: RIGHTWAYBUX2 - YOUR REFERRALS DONT REGISTER UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 06:20:29 PM »
Well, skyex, who knows what really happened?
I can make some "guesses".
1-
# You must not send unsolicited email or force anyone in any other way into becoming your referral. You also cannot use any service to sell you referrals, or make offers to pay your referrals for clicking.
# The amount of direct referrals is limited based on the membership level. See membership levels for more information.
# Advertising in the forums is prohibited. This includes using signatures with banners for other sites, attempts to gain referrals, offering money or exchanges of any kind.
# Accusations, threats, intimidations, and any disrespect against RightwayBux2 or its members will lead to the immediate suspension of your account.
Based on this, you can consider yourself fired.

2- You could have mistyped your link;

3- You can be using a software (hacking tool) . In this case, your refs goes to the hacker.

Anyway, with these rules and being a 1 cent buxhost, it is not worth for now.

• Thank You
  • hey!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 07:28:28 AM »
Well, skyex, who knows what really happened?
I can make some "guesses".
1-
# You must not send unsolicited email or force anyone in any other way into becoming your referral. You also cannot use any service to sell you referrals, or make offers to pay your referrals for clicking.
# The amount of direct referrals is limited based on the membership level. See membership levels for more information.
# Advertising in the forums is prohibited. This includes using signatures with banners for other sites, attempts to gain referrals, offering money or exchanges of any kind.
# Accusations, threats, intimidations, and any disrespect against RightwayBux2 or its members will lead to the immediate suspension of your account.
Based on this, you can consider yourself fired.

2- You could have mistyped your link;

3- You can be using a software (hacking tool) . In this case, your refs goes to the hacker.

Anyway, with these rules and being a 1 cent buxhost, it is not worth for now.

ugh i know
i read their forums everyday
still lots of people are complaining about referral loss
i know lots of people work hard just to get referrals
and its so disappointing that your hardwork goes to nothing.
i will return to rightwaybux2 when those things are fixed

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 05:33:02 PM »
I hate the new terms : $10 Rightwaybux2 = $1 real

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 06:26:37 PM »
Request payout
Account Balance
$3.3660
Payout minimum
$1.00
Payout amount
$3.00
Withdraw fees
$2.70
Net amount
     $0.30

As u can see from above your withdraw fees are about 90% & I recieve only 10%
For 3.00 withdrawn from my account balance I will recieve only 0.30 which is ridiculous
Caramba ! :pirate:
But he says that will not scam

admin ยป July 19th,
where is scam tell me the person that is scamed by me.my plan is different than others but this mean not scam and my old site is mine still with his plan i will try to do better for this site too. you dont know about my first site i make how many changes in my first site only for stablement and now you can see my first site is running from 4 to 5 months and will stay here for long time.just see what i will do.dont think i will scam i am just stabling this ptc for long time and you will see i will make it a huge site.you will not lose here just trust me.one more thing after few days i will set double click rates 0.03 to 0.06 for next step
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 06:29:19 PM by PapaiMark »