Author Topic: Give GOOD Ideas to CREATE a NICE PTC that Works and PAY Good Money to Members  (Read 6668 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
Hello,

My (user)name is Titito,

I would LOVE to create one nice ptc where is possible to pay a good click value so members can make good money, and ptc continues sustainable. =D>

For that i need the help of everybody in the house. That will be a real good thing for me, for you, for everybody if we can create here the bases of that PTC. What do you say? When we all agree that the "formula" found after some discussion doesn't change much more, then i assume the obligation to create such ptc (i will create one anyway. It just would be better if EVERYBODY loves it, not just me).

I want to hear your ideas and comments, not just my comments.
(Please God, we are :praying: for one good result here, that give us that ptc where we can earn "$", not just "cents" ::1cent)

:thinking: Let's start giving ideas now :money_eyes:. Thanks
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 03:38:19 PM by Titito »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
I would LOVE to create one nice ptc where is possible to pay a good click value
And what is good click value for you 0.01 per ad  :P ?

Ads should be cheap on an ptc site and click ratio therefore should be low.
It just would be better if EVERYBODY loves him, not just me)

Love who ?

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
He is from Portugal. "he" might be the site.
In Portuguese, "It" is pejorative.

• Thank You
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
I would LOVE to create one nice ptc where is possible to pay a good click value
And what is good click value for you 0.01 per ad  :P ?

yes, I think $ 0.01 for standard members was not bad! Of course, if we (here) find a formula for paying $ 0.05 or more, I will apply it.
This is for Standards, because for upgraded certainly want more, and by my count, this is not where the problem lies in ptc sites.
Why, what is your opinion? $ 0.01 is too much, too little, is vulgar, is unsustainable? What do you think about this value? :thinking:

Ads should be cheap on an ptc site and click ratio therefore should be low.

well, for that matter i do not agree at all that the ads have to have a low value in ptc sites.
This is why? Because the price list was established with the competition, but still are wide variations in prices charged for advertising.
To solve this, is a question of thinking "outside the box" because it has to be possible, since if advertising in a newspaper of paper for example, the amounts charged are quite different from those usually applied in ptc sites  :bang

It just would be better if EVERYBODY loves him, not just me)

Love who ?

=D>

You are absolutely right!!! I should have warned early, that my English is not the best, is very bad actually. Thanks for the reminder  :-bd

What about suggestions? Have you any creative suggestion that you remember right now? Even if you think it doesn't worth it, is always good to post it because make people think if it is good / no good and in the process remember other ideas / suggestions...  :typing

• Thank You
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
He is from Portugal. "he" might be the site.
In Portuguese, "It" is pejorative.

=D>

Thank you for your understanding PapaiMark!!!  :angel:
Do not want to enjoy and also leave your suggestion? After all this is a topic for just that ... Help us find the perfect formula for PTC!

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
 ;D so you think you "will survive" ? Just kidding your avatar.
--
Well, keep in mind that great minds (and stupids too, of course) already tried
to establish sites of 1 cent ad or more.
From thousands and thousands, you can count with your fingers the sites that pays 1 cent during more than one year. Even Neo, Wordlinx and clixsense are not able to keep 1 cent ads anymore.
If you try, will fail in few months.

If you choose a forced upgrade or a pay-to-be-paid, it won´t be popular.
The difference from newspaper to virtual goods has already been exhaustively debated by Linux fans.

So, if you can do it, you may teach me. I don´t know.
Take a look around. There is a lot to learn in this forum.
 Good luck and I hope to read many replies here too.

• Thank You
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
So, you had notice my avatar, eheheh!!! Yes i Hope i will survive.
It is better to all of us if i can not just survive, but expand in stead of survive construction I know I have to fight for it, but I hope to count on some of the things I will learn here.
Of course that i am not an experienced guy on creating ptc, but keep one thing in mind, when someone first discover how to use fire in his benefit, NOBODY would believe in such thing, but the truth is that he (that someone) had really done it!!! =D>
I have already some ideas of mine of how to make work such ptc!!!
Some of those ideas i had never seen be used before. There is one exception... One recent new site that used one of such group of ideas, and the result was that in few hours it had much more members clicking than all the other ptcs in one month =D>, but then again it was no surprise considering the long experience that admni has....
But one thing is ideas about the work that admni has to have behind the scene, and the other is ideas of how to please all members in order to call new members to click!!! Those are the kind of ideas i hope to hear here, so i could implant them and gain one big portion of online clickers satisfied.
From what I see, you are a person with experience in these matters, so I would ask your cooperation in moving forward with an idea that you think to be enjoy by the most, you thought possible to implement. Consider this a personal challenge and comes up with a really original idea, as I said before, "outside the box"

Best Regards (Please apologise my english, because is very basic)
Titito

• Thank You
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
 :o           :-\           :'(           ::popcorn           ::1cent           :mmmm          :frustrated:          ::goodboy           :-h
Well, it seems that either nobody has an idea, or are embarrassed. And I do not say may also be because they are not interested in a good ptc because not want to believe such a thing ...

Just an observation, the ideas do not need to be new, just need to be commented in a positive :-bd or negative ::swearing way, so i know which I should use. I do not expect to find gunpowder here ... just want to know which directives are most appreciated by the public / general clicker. =D>

Never mind, I give the kick-off. :happy

One idea which I think is appreciated by all is the possibility to move money from the balance account for the purchase account, but there's nothing like people saying they like it or not. ::1cent
However sometimes we may face a situation where the software / script does not allow this option. In this case, i suggest that it can be achieved through a transfer made ​​by the admin, whenever it was requested to do so through a support ticket. :typing

Agree? Do not agree? Why? What about the transfer from one account to another in the normalway?

Waiting for some feedback! ::goodboy

(apologise my bad English)
Titito
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 01:20:01 PM by Titito »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Why, what is your opinion? $ 0.01 is too much, too little, is vulgar, is unsustainable? What do you think about this value?

Not many are willing pay lots of money for a few click 0.01 is 10 $ per 1000 views + referrals earnings you will nead to charge atleast 15-25 per 1000 wiews.

good ptc because not want to believe such a thing ...

I just dont belive in the bux model where main income is from sell referrals and meambership such sites is beckuse prices on ads is  to high

not even the bigger sites can keap it up anymore

as PapaiMark say
Neo, Wordlinx and clixsense are not able to keep 1 cent ads anymore.

was that in few hours it had much more members clicking than all the other ptcs in one month
Am sure you can get plenty of clickers when use 0.01 per click only problem it gonna cost you 10 per 1000 views if you gonna  use self sponsored 0.01 ads >:)

• Thank You
    • Planet Win Money
    • Email
Here's another suggestion to discuss the utility.
Just as we saw in those headers homepage symbols / icons on the "Bux Essentials", "refund protect", "X-year subscription" and more, what do you think if there was an icon with the appearance of "Webutation" with color-coded according to the percentage inscribed risk? Or maybe a small screen registered with relevant information? Of course it would be more to the ptc world and not as general as the example. It could for example get information to the "whois lookup" or "website informer."

What do you think of this suggestion?

By the way, if any programmer see this that might be found capable of the task, please say here if you think that it's possible to accomplish. Identify yourself as a programmer interested and I then get in touch, with details to get something done. construction

I await your feedback

advertise here