Author Topic: Bitcoin API and Settlement to PayPal, Bank, WesternUnion, MoneyGram, etc.  (Read 2118 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
Bitcoinside.com is a freshly released Bitcoin payment processor with API and settlement to a wide variety of payment methods including PayPal, Bank-Wire, WesternUnion, MoneyGram, Perfect Money and Payeer.

You can easily get a settlement of your Bitcoin to your local more usable payment method like PayPal, or Bank-Wire. We offer settlement using a wide number of settlement methods as mentioned above without any hassle or KYC (Verification).

We also have offer an API to accept Bitcoin payments, and receive a settlement in USD. You can integrate and generate unique Bitcoin addresses to receive payments from your users. Along with that, we also have an IPN/Callback feature to notify you about the payments upto the 6th confirmation.

If you don't wish to use anything like API, you can also login into your dashboard and generate a Bitcoin address (to receive payments) manually.

Furthermore, we're also planning to introduce prepaid cards, and few other major changes in coming weeks.

Settlement to: PayPal, Bank-Wire, WesternUnion, MoneyGram, Perfect Money and Payeer.
API Integration guide: https://bitcoinside.com/page-api-integration
Withdrawals Fees: https://bitcoinside.com/page-fees
Withdrawal (Estimated) Time: Upto 1 week (or less) after placing the request.

Our minimum withdrawal is $10. Feel free to deposit as low as $10, and withdraw that to test the waters. If you have questions, please mail to us at service[at]bitcoinside[dot]com.

Accept Bitcoin at Bitcoinside.

• SEO & Website Development
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 4
    • Email
So you're essentially a currency exchange? Browsed your site, couple script errors on the home page. I would suggest a fix. I as the consumer get detracted from something like this. Especially since it is dealing with hard currency.

• Thank You
So you're essentially a currency exchange? Browsed your site, couple script errors on the home page. I would suggest a fix. I as the consumer get detracted from something like this. Especially since it is dealing with hard currency.

Honestly, I don't see any error on the homepage. Our team frequently keeps a look on the code to make sure that its running fine without bottlenecks.

• Thank You
We'd be grateful if you could PM the errors you saw on the homepage.

• SEO & Website Development
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 4
    • Email

I just went back and looked again. I guess the code I saw was a sample of the integration code. Forgive my insolence. I'm overly critical sometimes. I would use the service if it was available to US Residents. Good Luck on your en devours friend.

• Thank You

I just went back and looked again. I guess the code I saw was a sample of the integration code. Forgive my insolence. I'm overly critical sometimes. I would use the service if it was available to US Residents. Good Luck on your en devours friend.

Haha, that's alright!

advertise here