Author Topic: Hosting for traffic exchange,ptc,and etc  (Read 2098 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Hosting for traffic exchange,ptc,and etc
« on: February 22, 2013, 06:45:38 PM »
Hi is the hosting below good and has anyone use it?.

Their prices are so cheap!!.

Hosting starts at 0.99 cents per month and it can be payed by the month,or every couple months and so on.

Their site said that they specialize in traffic exchange. They seem to accept PTC and other similar sites because They sell scripts that has them which are hosted there. I already read terms and it doesn't say that they don't want those type of sites.

I started study web programming online for free online and I currently want to make CPS and Link exchange sites.

I'm worried if my Canadian government will think that my members are my employees if I made money making sites like PTC,CPS, and PTP?. I tried talking to the government before about affiliate programs and they don't seem to understand so people like that can get me into trouble. I don't want members to know my personal details when filling taxes and i don't want to ask for their personal details. I don't know much about taxes and i never became my own boss before.

scottdalehosting.com

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: Hosting for traffic exchange,ptc,and etc
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 03:13:49 AM »
Amazes me you worried with government interference.
If everybody cares, ok, very good. But seems that nobody does.

Suppose you are issued for paying $20 / month to someone.
The forum/lawyer/time/fret cost would be higher than he would receive IF... "a big IF" he wins.

What do you (TalkPTC members too) think about it?

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
    • Visit me
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 08:48:58 AM »
I was talking about
I'm worried if my Canadian government will think that my members are my employees if I made money making sites like PTC,CPS, and PTP?
Sorry, I don't understand.

Are you being called a fraud because you are using a .99/mo hosting ?

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 04:18:59 PM »
hi i thought that you were calling me a fraud.i don't have any sites live and i don't have any members. sorry i was talking about more things at once.First i never used that hosting as yet which is why im asking people if they did.

Secondly in ptc scripts like securebox or your own bux it says in terms that people are not workers and that they are not filing taxes for people worldwide.i'm wondering if the canadian government will think the same.

i have scripts that i bought before and i'm only using them for guidance.i'm making sites from scratch.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
    • Visit me
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 01:40:27 AM »
i'm wondering if the canadian government will think the same.
Good point.
IMO, don't matter what ptc says about law. If there is a dispute, the law decides, not the TOS.
I have seen a lot of threaten and offenses but no law involved.
Bux.2 is already there.

My experience with my blog is that cheap hosts are very unstable. Unless you have a good bandwidth to make backup everyday,
you run a high risk of losing database and become a scammer on a wink of an eye.

In fact, if someone will run a serious business, naturally will run on trusted (as much as possible) parts
like hosting, script, payment system etc and chose the people to join.

Take a good time to read this:
http://www.talkptc.com/index.php?topic=32788.0

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 06:32:05 PM »
Cool thanks for the help:).

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 07:17:19 PM »

Hosting starts at 0.99 cents per month and it can be payed by the month,or every couple months and so on.

Their site said that they specialize in traffic exchange. They seem to accept PTC and other similar sites because They sell scripts that has them which are hosted there. I already read terms and it doesn't say that they don't want those type of sites.

I started study web programming online for free online and I currently want to make CPS and Link exchange sites.

I'm worried if my Canadian government will think that my members are my employees if I made money making sites like PTC,CPS, and PTP?. I tried talking to the government before about affiliate programs and they don't seem to understand so people like that can get me into trouble. I don't want members to know my personal details when filling taxes and i don't want to ask for their personal details. I don't know much about taxes and i never became my own boss before.

scottdalehosting.com

About low cost hosting. The 99 cents or free is to get you to try it. If you are going to get serious about earning money from an active site then you will likely experience some issues and eventually you will have to upgrade. If your site is not going to be active then it may never be an issue and you will get a great deal.

About the Canadian government and the likelihood of being an issue. Giving someone some money to click ads does not mean you hired an employee. It just means that you incurred an expense for the purpose of generating income. From CRA perspective, they want to tax your profit and they expect you to collect sales taxes if the service or product sold is taxable. If your operation is generating something like less than 30,000 in gross revenue then you should not need to worry about collecting sales taxes from advertisers. The law says you need to claim all income sources. But who does? There are many people doing work under the table so I would not be too concern unless you are dealing with a lot of money.

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 09:32:40 PM »

scottdalehosting.com

About low cost hosting. The 99 cents or free is to get you to try it. If you are going to get serious about earning money from an active site then you will likely experience some issues and eventually you will have to upgrade. If your site is not going to be active then it may never be an issue and you will get a great deal.

About the Canadian government and the likelihood of being an issue. Giving someone some money to click ads does not mean you hired an employee. It just means that you incurred an expense for the purpose of generating income. From CRA perspective, they want to tax your profit and they expect you to collect sales taxes if the service or product sold is taxable. If your operation is generating something like less than 30,000 in gross revenue then you should not need to worry about collecting sales taxes from advertisers. The law says you need to claim all income sources. But who does? There are many people doing work under the table so I would not be too concern unless you are dealing with a lot of money.

Thanks!. Amazon turks from USA was asking for my social insurance number for taxes to continue to work there but I wasn't a real worker so it is weird. I was only allowed to have amazon gift certificate and not cash. They shouldn't even ask for my SIN just to do hits/tasks. I guess that they had to ask for SIN because they make allot of money.

You are right that 0.99 hosting at scottdalehosting.com is a bad idea. My site has been down for over a day and I can't even get to cpanel. It is worst than the free hosting that I was using to test sites and codes.I want to do empirehostings instead.