Author Topic: BEXBUX SCAM – 2 SCHEMES WITHIN 1 SITE  (Read 3069 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
BEXBUX SCAM – 2 SCHEMES WITHIN 1 SITE
« on: February 27, 2014, 02:13:47 PM »
Hello everyone,

First I will introduce a bit of myself to you guys: My name is (no one cares ), so let’s just say akylios94. I’m one of the few Vietnamese who don’t cheat in this ptc industry. I have used ptc for a while and also countered a lot of scams like clixzor, tapbux, linxbux, gladbux … I do stuff  like warn everyone when it comes to scam and guide them to open disputes. Most of the cases I got back my money.

Now I write this topic to warn you in advance about a very potential scam called BEXBUX. It doesn’t happen yet but I assure you it’s only a matter of time. It’s quite a long and complicated, you have to be the insider to fully understand, so  I will just tell you the main points.

BEXBUX launched in 1st December, 2013 and is owned by a scam/fraud Vietnamese. He has 2-scam-schemes plan: 1 for the site’s members and 1 for his own countrymen.

Let’s start with the site’s charateristics:

_ Home Page, Login, Register, Account, Forum … : Yeah, as you can easily recognized, he copied 100% from neobux, probux and noulinx. In fact, most of the site is based on (copied from) those 3.

_ TOS, FAQ, PP: Go to the forum and you will notice that his English is quite s**t. But in these categories, the English is very good. Why? Because I wrote it for him, and of course, he wanted me to copy from those 3 sites too.

_ “Registered Company”: I assure you it’s a lie – just like most ptc sites. Go ask him, let’s see if he can prove it exists.

_ Seals (DMCA, SiteLock, Trustwave): He spent some hundred bucks to buy these seals to give people more faith. I will compliment him for this.

_ Statistics (Members, Advertisers, Paid …): All fake. If you notice you will find out that the site has a lot of downtimes, and after every downtime, those numbers jump up significantly. You can also notice it by the pathetic activity in his forum.

_ Policy & Strategy: Once again I assure you, it’s 100%  Ponzi.
   + Fixed $0.01 Ads
   + 100% bot RR. And no matters how much AVG you have, in the end, he will make sure you will be at lost or have no profit. Yeah, he told me about this himself.
   + Countless Promotions
   + No Advertisers
   + Minimum Cashout $5 - $7 - $10 (So unacceptable for a new s**t site)

_ Moreover, he doesn’t respect people. He talked in a very rude and arrogant way. If you have 1 single complaint about anything related to him or the site, say bye-bye-forever to your account.

So now you will ask me: Why do I know all these? Because I’m the insider. I helped him a lot to build that site. So I knew a lot about his strategies and plans. He told me himself. But the odd is, I didn’t know he has his own scam scheme for us (his countrymen) until now.

_ 1st Scam Scheme: Using fake identities, open BEXBUX and tell us to invest in a way of “stock”. Everymonth he will share profits fairly and publicly to all stock holders (I’m one of them). He even boasted that BEXBUX’s first total investment is $30,000. And guess what? Yeah, he scammed …

_ 2nd Scam Scheme: This scheme is for you – the international members. If you invest, sooner or later, you will be scammed, one way or another. He even scammed his own people, I’m sure he will have no mercy for you guys.

So, if you value your time, money and effort, STAY AWAY BEXBUX. If you still want to give it a try, just use it for free and there is a chance you will get your 1st cashout after … 4 months, if it even lives that long.

If you go ask him about this, he will deny and lie. Of course! That’s what scammers do. I have a lot of proofs and evidences about his 1st Scam Scheme, but it’s all in Vietnamese, so I will not waste the time. It’s up to you to trust me or not.

Good luck, and don’t let scammers take your money.

Thank you for reading.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: BEXBUX SCAM – 2 SCHEMES WITHIN 1 SITE
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 10:58:18 PM »
so first you helped him setting up the scam site and once he scammed you, you start crying?  :'(

if you play with fire, eventually you'll get burned  >:)