Author Topic: don't rent referals  (Read 12157 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: don't rent referals
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2011, 07:38:38 AM »
yea ...rented referrals can sometimes be a bait for a bunch of $$$ and than site shuts down :S

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2012, 05:27:13 AM »
I got some referrals from neobux.  At first it seems nice and i can get my investment back, but as times go by, the referrals click lesser :(

• PTC Analyzed
  • Junior
  • Thank You
    • PTC Analyzed
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2012, 03:31:27 PM »
Renting referrals is one of those things... looked like a good idea at the time! I was surprised when I first saw the Neobux forums... getting rentals to work for you I think will be a fine art!

It's great when guys post daily stats when they're building. Anywhere that offers referrals the referrals become a key part of the investment.

A guy on ImperiaBux posted daily stats for a month, starting with 550 rented refs with a 'profit' of $4. He is listed as a Diamond member so his refs cost him $0.38 each - $209 a month. He posted 1121 clicks averaging 2.38. Multiply 1121 by the Diamond referal earnings of .01 and you get total earning of... $11.21

So at the end of the month he'll have made $336-$209 = 127.3

Now  lets say this guy holds his 550 rented referrals and doesn't do anything for the next twelve months. Lets also assume those 550 referrals average 1121 clicks per day over that twelve months, and that he hasnt had to pay to recycle any of those 550 (yeah right).

His costs for the year are - Diamond package (400), 550 referrals (209*12=2508)
His sales are $4032, leaving him with an annual return of $1124.

As it stands this man could make $1124 from a $2908 investment. This means roughly 40% return on investment. You will not find this level of return in the stock market.

If anyone is interested I can post a similar thing for other sites if I can find the available information.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 05:14:31 AM by riggamortice »

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2012, 10:41:42 AM »
I am not very fan of examples because they can be exceptions.
My point of view is based in logics.
So, this is just an illustration:

We all know that neo shows more than 4 ads in one go but
why the (imagine a bad word) would all members click exactly 4 ads day?

I still say that people that say that earn real profit just don't do the correct maths.

I rented these with neopoints (what else could I do?)
A bad example given by the site.
It shows me that this is just a controlled board and that I would be a (imagine another bad word) if I spend my money renting refs.
Now they want us to click for free in a game of ads (basically the same clixgrid idea)

If the site want us to be happy and earn, give us money, cash !
instead of a chance of losing it.

• PTC Analyzed
  • Junior
  • Thank You
    • PTC Analyzed
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2012, 12:56:04 AM »
Ok what do you think classifies as a click? I clicked on 15 advertisements on Neobux today, but it shows me as having 5 clicks today. How are clicks calculated?

As I understand it, a click is the value of a Standard Exposure. You're 20 referrals made 72 clicks in two days, averaging 36 clicks a day which is an AVG of 1.8.

But are you making money?

If you are a standard member you will be earning .005 from each of those clicks. In order to cover the cost of those 20 referrals, assuming you've purchased for one month, you'll need to make 13.3 cents per day. Which interestingly correlates to an AVG of 1.33.

Seeing as this is your only cost, you are doing well. If you have however paid for membership, the cost of the membership will be added, which brings up the required AVG.

If you maintain this AVG you will make about 5c profit each day. However the AVG is variable.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2012, 04:33:21 AM »
 :mmmm that was useful.
Before renting those refs I finally, after all these years, visited their forum but found relevant questions full of useless responses of happy members.

I got the data from the first day and will calculate by the end of these 30 days what happens.

If neo´s owner is so smart as it seems, he will give me a relevant profit,
hoping that next time I spend my own money renting refs. Then things can be a little different...  ::dreams

I will wait.
Thanks for the answer.

• PTC Analyzed
  • Junior
  • Thank You
    • PTC Analyzed
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2012, 10:20:46 PM »
Not a worry, I found it difficult to find useful info on their forum as well.. but the posters who do post stats every day generally provide enough info to do the math with.

You really want to get the required AVG down as low as you can. While it is great you have made a profit so far, it is normal to get daily AVG's as low as 0.6. You wouldn't need many of those to burn your profit!

I like to turn everything into daily averages.. I think it's good to have a reference point.

• Thank You
    • FIVERR SERVICE
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2012, 08:47:35 AM »
I got some referrals from neobux.  At first it seems nice and i can get my investment back, but as times go by, the referrals click lesser :(

Same here. But I guess it will be a good source in  a long run.

Correct me if im wrong. When you rent referrals, you can let the active once stay in your side. Therefore as time goes by, you can filter those who really clicks.

But now I am also experiencing the same problem..

• Thank You
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2012, 01:06:55 PM »
I find it kind of strange that you thinks it's difficult to find information in Neobux's forum.
That place is very active and every question I make gets answered in a couple of hours. There are also topics for "general doubts" that explain many things about referral renting, tips and strategies.

I think rented referrals are a great way to earn some $$ over there, especially for those that have trouble getting direct referrals. You just have to make a good management: renew the referrals for 240 days, check which ones are giving you losses and recycle them (plan the cost of recycling wisely) and you should have some profit. There are bad weeks and good weeks. But even if referrals stop clicking (it happens often that new refs "burn out") recycle those.
Many people can manage it sucessfully, why shouldn't we?

• Thank You
    • Neobux Bulgaria
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2012, 10:02:02 AM »
Rent refs only in PTC that have been around at least 3 months and start renting small amounts, don't go for 200+ refs at once.

advertise here