Author Topic: Pttracker  (Read 3545 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Pttracker
« on: March 16, 2008, 05:05:21 PM »
forum and support system hacked according to the owner, the verification code not appearing at the login page and new member registering page.

Adds to click: (4/5)
About 15 adds every day worth $0.01 each.No other type of adds available and no offers thus a maximum earning of a person alone (after the $0.02 promotion time ended) is $0.15.

Referral rates and upgrades:
For upgrade
  - +15% first level referrals earnings more.

- 5 free referrals to your downline.

- Priority Payments

Premium Membership is $ 25 for a 1 year membership.

For referrals
Earn $0.01 for every click made by the referral.The current referral rate at the PTC are $1.5 per referral.

Support: (5/5)
A forum available, a FAQ page available and also a support page available.

Advertising rates: (3/5)
There is only one type of advertising option available the click adds, the rates can be considered normal from the  bux site point of view but for an advertiser the site is not recommended if u want maximum traffic since $20 for 1000 clicks is alot.

Payout: (3/5)
Payouts are made through paypal, once the user has $15 in his account he can request.

Updates to the site in future:
The site might change its payout to $10 and make it through alertpay.These would be some positive changes for the site and will result in them getting more popular.

Overall rating: 3.75/5

Personal experience:
The site has a standard bux PTC layout really common nowadays thus i felt nothing new about it.My earnings were really going great when the 0.02 per click promotion stunt was still active and the $15 payout seemed reasonable but once the earning per click were returned back to 0.01 per click the payout seems extremely high to reach.The advertisment there seems really expensive not recommended for cheap advertisers who want max traffic in a fixed budget.

Warning: Never put 100% faith in a single ptc it can always turn into a scam.

To join:  http://www.pttracker.org/register.php?r=ragnarok1992

« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 02:31:53 PM by ragnarok1992 »

• Thank You
    • MicroTechXP
Re: Pttracker
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 07:15:06 PM »
The earnings from the referrals are not that good. :(

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 03:01:00 AM »
that site isnt that bad, ya the 2 cent click has finished but if check out the forums On monday ahh today the admin is going to make the min payout to 10$ ;D

i got 12$ there with about 9 refs i think the site is changing to alertpay cuz from the first day at the site i saw a alertpay ad.

well the admin left the min payout 15$ for a week but explained that if its lowered too many cashout requests will be done and payments will take longer

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 01:38:34 PM »
well the site rating will improve greatly if what u tell will really happen.

Just the question, was the editing the post option removed,if so cant really update the review.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 01:52:57 PM »
well the site rating will improve greatly if what u tell will really happen.

Just the question, was the editing the post option removed,if so cant really update the review.

you can  now ;D

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 02:26:43 PM »
Thanks Aurora got a little worried there that i might not be able to update my reviews as time passes to keep the people who read them well informed.

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 02:30:41 PM »
hmmm this site and excenlent bux seem to be dead these pass dayz admin not responding in forums and also people have been a week waiting for payments

scam????

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 02:38:43 PM »
always a chance, thanks for informing that, also please update when time pases if the people get paid or not otherwise ill put some banner at the top of review like i did with the velocity click one and we can have a thread for it in sites to stay away from.