Author Topic: Looking for PTC owner willing to make deal to advertise my site.  (Read 1870 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
HI,

My name is David the owner of FREEGIFTCLICKS.COM,

I am looking for partners to help me advertise my site. I am looking for PTC owners to put my site for people to click on. I will pay you $0.10 for each offer/survey completed by the people you bring in.

My site policy is not to pay cash but I am willing to pay cash to those PTC site owners who bring me people.

About FREEGIFTCLICKS.COM-
I run a auction web site were users can earn bids by completing offers/surveys. They get X amount of bids per offer/survey. They use those bids to win free stuff in the auction. They never have to pay for the item they win. Out of USA members may have to pay extra for the difference for shipping. And if they have bids they can apply them to the cost of shipping.

To get started just go to http://www.freegiftclicks.com and sign up. Send me your username for I can put you a side from others.

If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks
Dave

• Thank You
Re: Looking for PTC owner willing to make deal to advertise my site.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 02:18:24 PM »
Hello please check out my PTC site : get guarantee signup for just $0.2 if you interested  :-bd

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 06:34:47 AM »
I am looking for other PTC sites and to partner with them. I am looking to make a deal that will get other sites paid for their member’s activity.
I will pay you for active members. I will give you $0.10 for each offer completed by your members. I don’t pay members cash but I am looking for a few people I will pay cash too.
If you wanted to you could offer a share to your members to be active members and I can send you reports of who completed offers and how many once a week and send payments. You would get $0.10 for each offer they complete. For example you give them $0.05 you keep $0.05.
I would also like to offer you discounted BIDS. The value rate of bids is $0.25 each. I am looking for other sites that would like to partner and sell my bids on their sites. What the plan would call for is I offer you bid at the rate of $0.15 each $0.10 discount. You can turn and sell them as cash out option for whatever you want. Say you sell for $0.25 for each bid you make $0.10 profit each. And this would only require payment when someone buys a bid. You would just need to send me their user name and the money for the bids they want. 
If you are interested visit my site Freegiftclicks.com and let me know. All they have to do is complete offers/surveys to earn bids to win free stuff auction style. And the winner never pays for the item and shipping is built into the bids needed. Some members may need to pay for extra shipping when shipping out of USA.
Thanks
Dave

• Thank You
  • Owner / Admin
    • emsGroup
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 07:55:11 AM »
How many members do you have?

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 08:47:44 PM »
check this out: www.bux-for-you.com
it is offering advertising at very cheap rates.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 09:00:57 AM »
If you want to partner up and drive the traffic to me then I will do the deal with you. This makes you more money as the pay is high for no work.

And the program is not to the letter and can me modified how you like. If you would like to join my network let me know as I have a few big ptc sites i am in talks with that have well above 100k members each site. Best to get in early.

Also anyone who partners up with me will be listed as a partner on our site. So you will have advertising on our site.

advertise here