Author Topic: WordLinx  (Read 11358 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
Re: WordLinx
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2010, 05:18:48 PM »
Please I need a help - can I cashout with an unverified paypal account from wordlinx?

Yes you can cashout in unverified paypal. Best ptc site in whole industry.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2010, 07:45:18 PM »
Please I need a help - can I cashout with an unverified paypal account from wordlinx?

how much does it pay per click??

• Thank You
    • destinyclix
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2010, 08:23:29 PM »

how much does it pay per click??

0.01$ and 0.0050$.

They also send paid mail of value 0.01$ bu you have to optin for it.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2010, 12:32:35 AM »
I think it changed to  20h in Brasil (-3 GMT.)

(23 h in England)

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 05:23:58 PM »
Wordlinx seems a good site , I'm going to join.............

• Thank You
  • Happy Earnings!
    • Tiny.al
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2010, 11:09:12 PM »
It is very stable but payments are made only via PayPal and this is very very bad  >:(

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 3
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 02:36:22 AM »
August Update

Those of you that follow developments here at WordLinx will have noticed we have implemented very few of the proposed improvements we scheduled earlier this year. Amongst other things, we were hoping to add a ten level downline system and forum. We believe that companies should be transparent, explaining anything that affects or could affect their customers, so this post is to bring you all up to date.

Unfortunately, a few weeks ago we were hit hard by a combination of two unrelated things; DDOS attacks and a massive amount of fraudulent orders. The orders were caught after the credits had been added to accounts and visitors had been delivered. This means our members were paid before the rightful owner was refunded and we suffered a loss. Instead of removing fraudulent credits from your accounts, we allowed you to keep them and ‘took the hit’ ourselves.

The system is now stable again and we’ve added several new security features to prevent this happening in future. However, we only have a finite amount of funds, and money spent on security is money that can’t be spent on new features. They’re still planned but depending on our income, they may be pushed back several months.

Many of you will have noticed fewer adverts recently. Although WordLinx relies on real advertisers for 90% of orders, we have been unable to run many of our own regular adverts due to cash restrictions created by the above. We apologise and ask for all members to give us time to recover and understand that we are doing everything we can to get things back on track. A good example of this was Friday’s Double Day, where we doubled any advertising order, encouraging both current and new advertisers to spend. We’ll be running another Double Day in the coming weeks. WordLinx has been online for many years (coming up to our 7th birthday!) and we’ll be here for many more, so please be patient while we work though this situation.

Our team is currently investing a great deal of time and money in a new project, MoreShare.com. This is a good thing for WordLinx users, as once that site is up and running it will provide additional revenue for further WordLinx developments. You can follow our progress with MoreShare here. We hope to launch the new site very soon.

If you have any comments, please leave one on our blog (http://wordlinx.com/blog) or @wordlinx on Twitter.

To unsubscribe from future emails, please visit http://wordlinx.com/unsub.php

• Thank You
  • Be with Genuine People
    • Online Money Harvesting!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2010, 02:42:08 PM »
Recently upgraded there
But not getting enough ads now :-\

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 3
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2010, 01:48:12 AM »
Is it just me or is anyone else getting

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.wordlinx.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preference

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2010, 01:54:45 AM »
Its not just you.  Someone at another forum reported this also.  I believe its because of the network that wordlinx is on, and not because there is actually anything bad on wordlinx

What is the current listing status for wordlinx.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 24 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-10-18, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS13213 (UK2NET).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, wordlinx.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

What happened when Google visited sites hosted on this network?

Of the 13414 site(s) we tested on this network over the past 90 days, 255 site(s), including, for example, projectsclothing.com/, bartonpooleymartindale.org.uk/, aaliyahsboutique.co.uk/, served content that resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent.

The last time Google tested a site on this network was on 2010-10-18, and the last time suspicious content was found was on 2010-10-18.

Has this network hosted sites acting as intermediaries for further malware distribution?

Over the past 90 days, we found 20 site(s) on this network, including, for example, killahcash.com/, mediaticks.com/, classifiedlistening.com/, that appeared to function as intermediaries for the infection of 42 other site(s) including, for example, fat-forums.com/, rolldabeats.com/, fat-tube.com/.

Has this network hosted sites that have distributed malware?

Yes, this network has hosted sites that have distributed malicious software in the past 90 days. We found 23 site(s), including, for example, mr-unique.com/, killahcash.com/, migdal.org.il/, that infected 238 other site(s), including, for example, fat-forums.com/, tukisizuku.syuriken.jp/, zssjabj.edu.sk/.

Mvent tool didnt give any 0iframes when I went to wordlinx and my virus thingy didnt show  anything. 

One never can tell though...

advertise here