• -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
Re: BuxP
« Reply #172 on: March 04, 2010, 07:31:40 PM »
@montan
Whatever the issue with the payment is, I don't see a need to worry.  The money will come as it always has.   ;D

Why did you post that?  Obviously it is being handled correctly....so whats the point?
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 07:36:59 PM by eecash »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #173 on: March 05, 2010, 11:49:26 AM »
The point eecash, is i dont see anywhere that my request was registered. i did send him a contact when i made that request , which was more then 50 days ago. he answered to me that i have to follow the announcements he is making on twitter. I did . i waited more then 50 days and on twitter he said he paid standard members (quote: Finished today's payments! We paid premium 17-18 February, standard 10-11-12-13-14-15-16 January) and i didnt received the money.  I remember that i made my request somewhere around 13 Jan  max 16 Jan, because i calculated that 45 business days will come somewhere at the beginning of March.  Someone made a mistake . I just want to know who. Me or his staff , or whoever take care of the payments.

Bottom line: I`ve made a request , i`ve waited over 50 days , now i`ve made another one because i thought they didnt get it . Now i have to wait another 30 days. In this rhythm i`ll see the money in the summer . We are not talking about hours here , we are talking about DAYS . A`int it wonderful ?

• Thank You
    • BuxP
    • Email
« Reply #174 on: March 05, 2010, 03:45:08 PM »
Hey,

There are many payment requests each days. It happens (quite rare though) that for some reason, a payment request is audited negative by our system and therefore not sent. You have been paid though today.

When you request via the request page, it does show the image 'your payment is now pending blablabla...'

as eecash says, no need to worry about your money :)

Grtz

Ps: May I please add that support tickets are personal and shouldn't be shared. Thanks
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 04:02:36 PM by Basher11 »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #175 on: March 05, 2010, 11:04:30 PM »

YOU are keep saying this.. 

I didnt worry about the payment man. If i didnt trusted you, i whouldn`t use your site. I was worried about the days i have to wait.  You are hard to find.  Thanks for the payment.

Good idea from Aurora to open this tread.

PS. Who`s Oliver? One of your staff?

• Thank You
    • BuxP
    • Email
« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2010, 05:06:40 PM »

YOU are keep saying this.. 

I didnt worry about the payment man. If i didnt trusted you, i whouldn`t use your site. I was worried about the days i have to wait.  You are hard to find.  Thanks for the payment.

Good idea from Aurora to open this tread.

PS. Who`s Oliver? One of your staff?

I still do everything manual (with staff). The reason for this is that there are still too many cheaters that I find every day, that i'm sure automatic system wouldn't find. So it's always possible I forget/skip/deny a payment request for the wrong reason. Just open a support ticket with all the information and you will get paid asap :)

Ty for your trust.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2010, 08:57:03 AM »
No problem . Everybody makes mistakes. It is understandable when you have to pay over 90000 members. Your site is growing very fast. Congratz.

• Thank You
    • BuxP
    • Email
« Reply #178 on: March 24, 2010, 10:40:07 AM »
Dear Members, March is coming to an end so it's time for another newsletter!

***BuxP Game & Shoutbox***
You may have noticed, but we launched v1 of our unique BuxP Game. Check out http://buxp.info/game.php and get in the highscores, you might win $$! The release of this game and the shoutbox on the "Browse Ads" page is in our plans to add more interactive/entertaining stuff on BuxP, so that clicking does not become that boring anymore. We hope you like it, feedback is appreciated :)

***Video Tutorial on how to SUCCESSFULLY Visit Websites***
We have received many support tickets lately of new members not knowing how to visit ads on BuxP, so Savant (one of our moderators) made a small video tutorial that can be watched here: http://buxp.info/ctutorial.php or on our blog.

***Social Networking***
Social Networking is very important for successful websites nowadays, so we cannot stay behind. Become a FAN of us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on our twitter page, we are gratefull for your support!

***Browse Survey's***
You can now exchange your earned PPoints with
50 PPoints: 1 Lottery Ticket
150 PPoints: 1 Referral
450 PPoints: 1000 Member Visits (5 Seconds)
750 PPoints: 5 Referrals
900 PPoints: Your Referral/Website Link for 1 Week on our Offers Page
1000 PPoints: 2500 Member Visits (5 Seconds)
Check it out on http://buxp.info/freereferral.php

***Upcoming Features***
-Ability for premium members to extend their membership, instead of waiting untill it expires
-Ability for advertisers to advertise frame breaking websites, without our members having trouble to earn from visiting that site.

***Short News & Sponsors***
-Watch Full Length Movies Online @ http://www.newfreemoviesonline.com
-Congratulations to our first week winners of our BuxP Game! Your money has been added to your balance
-We are testing a cooperation with a company Tinbu, who supply entertainment content on websites. Check it out on http://buxp.info/funstuff.php
-We are looking for 2 Forum Moderators (voluntary), mail us if you are interested.

See you next month!

Best Regards,
BuxP Staff

• Thank You
  • alightheartedtalk.blogspot
    • A light hearted Talk
« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2010, 01:09:15 PM »
the owner said that the ads are worth 0.005 but all are 0.001