• -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
Re: names
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 08:51:12 AM »
username changed  ;D

i can guarantee i'm neither male or homosexual.  :D but what if i were? do you have a problem with males and homosexuals? :D

as you just noticed this is an uncensored discussion forum, we discuss :) i listed possibilities to warn people that no matter who owns it, it's bad news.  :D
show me where i said you own valuebux,  i did not say that because i cant prove it one way or the other but you coming in here like a raging bull does you no good.
even if you don't own it, you do know who does.

you don't even know whether i'm male of female,  go right ahead and post all my crazy and wild facts, maybe you can ask your friend mike for a copy of his post :D
it will really hard to find in your 'active' forum,  do you think anybody will even notice it in between all the congrats, count to whatever million and post numbers?

topics merged  ;D ;D

lol Id did not notice you moved this to announcements. This forum is always fascinating with its negativity and conspiracy theories.

your not hosting valuebux, your friends at gptnetworks scam are, if your not the owner you should be man enough to speak up instead of promoting it and helping more people get scammed :'(

Where am I promoting Valuebux?

I wouldnt promote any bux site now because they all have stupid direct referral limits.

No one should invest in ValueBux or any Bux site for that matter. Im sure most people know that at this point...lol

BTW thank you for the name change  :D

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 12:13:25 PM »
And what of EMS Will? Are you proud of your forum?

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 08:17:09 PM »
ems ain't that bad, just some things need to be changed.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 06:45:25 AM »
I guess any group of people who practically are "neighbors" will start to build some love&hate

Look at the Crewbux guy calling my site a scam....If you look at his math, it doesn't even make sense, no way anyone makes 5$-10$ a day with 100 referrals on EEC, even if EVERY referral is 100% active and he has the best referral earning membership. 
http://www.neobux.com/forum/?frmid=7&tpcid=51531

Plus, he was never a member and I didn't suspend or delete him, although if I did, it would have been for a damn good reason. 

Also, my english is not this bad

Quote from Jynchou "What he told me in forums, right after he deleted my topic, "We will have to delete your referrals you in order to make this site stable enough"."

hahahaha

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 12:37:45 PM »
eecash he thinks every site is like neobux lol a ponzi :D

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2009, 12:56:00 AM »
Hi northowl, as you would have noticed if you have been reading about my recent changes, I have allowed all sites on the top 10. Secondly you shouldnt be attacking us, youve got plenty of defending to do yourself. Yes, I did have an account on buxout and yes I did invest in it. Well, I thought you were a good admin back then. Anyways I remember you didnt "own" buxout you were just in on it. Your forgetting that its not your forum, EMS, your just "in" on it like I read somewhere. Just relax, theres no need to get bitter over any arguments. The previous admin was strict about the bux sites, but I have changed the policies of talkptc. Do realize that if Mike Pratt opens a bux site I show no mercy to repeat scammers.  ;D
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

advertise here