Author Topic: names  (Read 6554 times)

• northowl

names
« on: April 06, 2009, 03:29:18 AM »
Its funny that NeoBux is in the top sites when TalkPTC preaches how the bux model is a ponzi...lol  :D

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Re: names
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 10:12:21 AM »
we only preach on sunday :D

neobux is not that funny,  bux.to is in there too, thats a lot funnier :D   

our members can request whatever site they want added.
our members can also vote for like or DISlike,  it gives a realistic view of our members opinion of the sites. we do not necessarily share their opinions

some like neobux because at the moment it does pay,  others dislike it because they will never recover their investment or because it sells bots.

btw, you can have your first username changed,  just send a pm :D

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 04:27:42 AM »

btw, you can have your first username changed,  just send a pm :D

What I don't understand is why you use many different accounts to post, Why not just use your Sabbie account?

• Admin
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 10:26:50 AM »

What I don't understand is why you use many different accounts to post, Why not just use your Sabbie account?

as you well know, i do not user 'many' different acounts, just the two.
you already know the answer to your question,  i gave it to you after your very first day on this forum
Talk to people and you will get the answers you are looking for. Ignore them and they won't go away

do you remember when we started this forum? it was just fun that enigma and cronus had absolutely no idea who we were. if they weren't completely stupid it would have been so easy for them to figure it out.   stalky and a female? how hard could that be?  sabbie joined just to mislead them.  

sabbie did not intend  to stay but erik lew proved it was a lot easier for aurora to talk to the scammers than it would have been for sabbie.  erik and a lot of the ptctalk scammers already knew sabbie and they would never have talked to her like they do to aurora.
so sabbie stayed and she will post about the scammers, sometimes she will even post about other sites because she does have a right to an opinion and her opinions do not always reflect the opinions of this forum
aurora will stay just to chat and moderate the forum,  aurora has more of a problem with spammers than with scammers :D

neither users really hide,  they just choose not to publicise their info. a lot of our members already know who i am.  Those that don't already know, will know now.  almost everybody i regularly talk with in the chat knows and every non scammer who has ever asked has had an answer.
do you really think you revealed some big secret?  the info has been posted on a lot of forums for a very long time,  including yours and every forum horsey visits.
have you noticed how its mainly those on our scam list that feel a need to post details?  your friend mike even dedicated his whole new site to me  :D  i guess that proved it is quite effective ;D

thats also the reason this thread will only stay here for a limited time, after that it will be edited to something like 'just ask' :D  you obviously don't have a problem with scammers or spammers,  feel free to post my info on your forum i am sure you get a lot more scammers than we do, you may even find some who don't already know :D

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 01:48:20 PM »
Well it looks like sabbie has resorted to censoring his secrets on this forum. Lucky I have my own forum to post the truth which is much more active.

Notice I said "his" thats right folks, sabbie is actually a homosexual man.

To be continued over at my forum with more from "Sabbies secret Identities" and other crazy and wild Sabbie facts!

• Admin
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 01:49:11 PM »
grow up will we don't censor,  just split the topic because it has nothing to do with valuebux, neobux or whatever bux :D

http://www.talkptc.com/index.php/topic,6127.msg27952.html#new

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 01:58:49 PM »
Ah well thank you for directing me to where you moved it  ;D

Anyways I have always respected you, just lately you have posted stuff about me without any solid facts, I guess maybe I made myself an easy target or something.

I have worked on, provided consulting for and provided hosting for some different sites in the past, but I have never been the main admin or brainchild of any "bux" site. If you know me you know I cannot code at all, the main Admins did the coding. I merely provided hosting, answering support, or other tasks to my ability.

I can honestly say I have only ever been the main admin of Clicksia and Incentria.
I can also honestly say I have not and will not work for or be involved in any "Bux" site since Buxout.

All I ask is that if you post anything about me, atleast have some darn solid proof when doing so.

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 01:59:13 PM »
PS can you please change my username to NorthOwl

• Admin
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 04:02:11 PM »
username changed  ;D

i can guarantee i'm neither male or homosexual.  :D but what if i were? do you have a problem with males and homosexuals? :D

just lately you have posted stuff about me without any solid facts,

as you just noticed this is an uncensored discussion forum, we discuss :) i listed possibilities to warn people that no matter who owns it, it's bad news.  :D
show me where i said you own valuebux,  i did not say that because i cant prove it one way or the other at this time.  everybody know you and gptnetworks are best friends and work together.  you coming in here like a raging bull does you no good.
even if you don't own it, you do know who does.
your not hosting valuebux, your friends at gptnetworks scam are, if your not the owner you should be man enough to speak up instead of promoting it and helping more people get scammed :'(

To be continued over at my forum with more from "Sabbies secret Identities" and other crazy and wild Sabbie facts!
you don't even know whether i'm male of female,  go right ahead and post all my crazy and wild facts, maybe you can ask your friend mike for a copy of his post :D
it will really hard to find in your 'active' forum,  do you think anybody will even notice it in between all the congrats, count to whatever million and post numbers?

topics merged  ;D ;D

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 04:33:51 PM »
OOOO Admin drama.   ;D