Author Topic: Gregs Graphics | Looking for designs for your website?  (Read 1778 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Admin of Two PTC Sites
  • Referrals: 0
Gregs Graphics | Looking for designs for your website?
« on: March 09, 2010, 10:26:43 PM »

Hello, I thought I would finally post a topic about design and graphics for websites. I create most of the graphics that you may see on my sites (ninjaptc.me & cashmoneyptc.com) such as the logo, the layout interface, promotional banners, etc. I use professional designing software, photoshop and illustrator to create banners or graphics that look professional and modern. I specialize in banner designs: 468x60, 180x100, or 120x60, though can do larger graphics if needed. I can offer animated or non-animated graphics, animated costing more. Below are some of my works for you to take a look at. Prices range between $3-$25 depending on what you want done, but you can get a special offer if you buy three banners together (i.e. 468x60, 180x100 & 120x60). Your price quote will be given to you once we discuss what you need. PSD files may be included for extra fee.  If you might be possibly interested in hiring me for design work, feel free to comment here and I can reply or PM me.

Enjoi.