Author Topic: PalmBux has Cashouts Disabled  (Read 6882 times)

• Future Writer
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Your average PTC clicker.
  • Referrals: 1
    • Courage & Faith's Channel Of Random
PalmBux has Cashouts Disabled
« on: September 04, 2009, 04:56:13 PM »
Looks like the "Jaysu Flu" has made another victim: PalmBux.

https://www.palmbux.com/forum/view_topic.php?cat=42&id=5862 - 02 September: "PAYPAL CASHOUT!" thread.

Quote from: Xarmd(Moderator)
"DEAR USERS!
Paypal freezed our Account. They told us its because of too much money - but hey we got business account, dont know wtf they have for problems...

At the moment no one can CASHOUT via Paypal or pay via Paypal. it will work tomorrow i hope so.

So, please be patience...

Best Regards,
Palmbux Team"

Quote from: soeren(Admin)
I disabled all methods.

And yes PP freezed our account because of too much money and transactions - haha, so stupid, they earn from us and freeze us - well done PP...

The very stupid girl on the phone told me that everything will work tomorrow, but hey, i dont think so - its PayPal...

Best regards,
soeren

Quote from: PauloVianaRJ(Premium Member)
When your Paypal account freezed to have much movement of cash classified as suspicious, block without much explanation and and even take up to 6 months to unlock the account or not.

It's good that PalmBux can offer more payment options to its users without having to depend on Paypal or Alertpay[...]

So, If you're a member of this site, I can suggest you two options: Wait or join another PTC site. :-\
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 05:02:02 PM by carvalho20 »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: PalmBux has Cashouts Disabled
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 12:13:51 AM »
I think they are connected to buxwiz!

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 03:24:54 PM »
Palmbux is in no way connected to buxwiz.Buxwiz is Dead and Palmbux still lives. . .

The whole Talkptc forums filled with referral deals for Palmbux and just 1 day of cashouts being disabled makes you assume that the site is Scam ??

Man cant see y you guys are so desperate.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 12:16:27 PM »
Valuebux was the same exact way before it stopped paying completely and then eventually just disappeared.  Announced all kinds of ref sales and other types of sales in the forum.  Cash out button only open a few times a week.  And why because there was no funds.  Seems palmbux is having same issues.  Another site with same issues is stockbux.  Which palmbux admins are actually the coders for.  So no big surprise that the cashout button does not work there either.  Palmbux guys need to get their stuff together.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2009, 12:40:26 AM »
Palmbux is working on some site issues along with stockbux and findingbux, they wrote the script for all 3, I know because I bought findingbux this month and they are working to get it running for me asap, any questions you can contact, Phil at support@taalel.com, yes, I also bought this site for Todd

advertise here