Author Topic: Golden-ptc  (Read 45431 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
Golden-ptc
« on: June 27, 2009, 12:37:03 PM »
Hi I am new so I hope I am respecting the rules and have this in the right place. :)

My complaint is with Golden-ptc and I have also submitted this info to gptboycott - I beleive this site will scam more members :-\ I was a premium upgraded member and was just at the beginning of the membership with over 130 referrals and my account was deleted without warning. not to mention the amount of credits I had at the sites and my ads. I have never cheated as I have a ptc site of my own - I never cheat! No answers to emails - Joy Flake is a scammer! A friend of mine got an email saying that now Alan Kurt is running the site - pretty suss seeing its still joys name on whois. I made a new account and bought something cheap today just to see who owned the paypal address and suprise - it was joy flakes paypal. The same account she paid me with before I was deleted around 3 weeks ago. No response to emails either. So why is she trying to tell everyone she is Alan Kurt - so she can scam? ??? Maybe she will change the name again after she sees this post but I will get more proof that it is her - LOL!

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: Golden-ptc
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 04:28:37 AM »
Hi I am new so I hope I am respecting the rules and have this in the right place. Smiley

My complaint is with Golden-ptc and I have also submitted this info to gptboycott - I beleive this site will scam more members Undecided I was a premium upgraded member and was just at the beginning of the membership with over 130 referrals and my account was deleted without warning. not to mention the amount of credits I had at the sites and my ads. I have never cheated as I have a ptc site of my own - I never cheat! No answers to emails - Joy Flake is a scammer! A friend of mine got an email saying that now Alan Kurt is running the site - pretty suss seeing its still joys name on whois. I made a new account and bought something cheap today just to see who owned the paypal address and suprise - it was joy flakes paypal. The same account she paid me with before I was deleted around 3 weeks ago. No response to emails either. So why is she trying to tell everyone she is Alan Kurt - so she can scam? Huh Maybe she will change the name again after she sees this post but I will get more proof that it is her - LOL!

Tell us what your site is.

Maybe you did not pay someone influent in that site.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 01:05:52 AM »
No Problems! My site is Naughtynniceptc.info :D The only thing wrong with my site is I need to update my terms from paying only search friendly countries to paying all now that I have taken over - there is payment proof in the forum PapaiMark. I am glad you responded to my post - I always check out other sites here at TalkPTC, you guys are great. My site is my baby - I'm not in it for the money and it's the only one I will ever own. Also you can check me out at whois - I have nothing to hide and definately will never go broke.

The thing is PapaiMark they paid me the day before my account was deleted ??? and it's just not me there are also 2 other major members who spent alot of money in the site - infact more than me and had more refs than myself. It seems as soon as you become a major player in this site you get deleted. :-\ This is the only site that I have ever been scammed at because of the help from you here and other forums. I just came here to warn others - I know 3 of us have been scammed but do not know of others as of yet.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 01:27:08 PM »
Golden-ptc, owner of this site is Joy s. Flake (You can check whois to verify), usernames laylabug38 & laylabug39. Golden-ptc admin deleted my account with no explanation of why. I have invested in Golden-ptc by upgrading to a year membership, purchasing in Golden-ptc purchase contest (spending $30), purchased countless specials in Golden-ptc, and referred 175 members to Golden-ptc... all of this lost when I was deleted from Golden-ptc. I emailed admin of Golden-ptc and asked why my account was deleted but have not received an explanation back. Instead the admin of Golden-ptc banned me from the forum and also banned me from the live chat and I didnt even post a complaint about being deleted. I have heard complaints from another upgraded member, who has been a lifetime member of this site as I have, that they also upgraded, referred 130 members then was deleted for no reason without any explanation. The repeated emails to admin from us go ignored with no response. You are only able to earn under 1 cent for clicking 25 ads daily. This site is scamming and making it impossible to tell other members through the forum. So I am posting my experience.

This above comes from  Christina Mathias, owner of ChistyClix, who made a fistful of enemies
by deleting some accounts and some unfriendly way of dealing with members.
In her case , I feel a sweet taste of satisfaction.

Well, I found no other complaint. Let´s see.

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 11:16:14 AM »
Oh wow, I have also been scammed at Golden-ptc.com. I upgraded and everything was okay but then I started earning really good money because of the amount of referrals I had gained. Some found and some bought. Then one day I came in and my account was suspended. I contacted Admin to see why I was suspended and I got no reply. So I posted in the forum asking why. I still received no email reply.. Instead, I was banned from the forum  so I could not post and ask questions about my deletion and instead of my account being suspended it was deleted   :'( I then emailed again asking why and still no answer. It seems that when they can't pay the higher amounts they delete those members. I see that they are doing very ridiculous deals on yearly memberships now too. For under $6 you can upgrade for a year and earn 35% of your referrals earnings????? Wow their is no way that you could pay members with that type of offer. It is just way too much going out and not enough coming in. Anyways, I don't agree with the post by papaimark because scamming is wrong no matter what. I try hard to earn money through ptc sites but I also support them so that they can live on and continue to apy us but once a scam comes along it hurts everyone.. No one deserves to be scammed   ???

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 10:34:41 PM »
sorry to hear that MUSHY,  i havent seen other complaints about golden-ptc either but it is something that happens regularly.  members with a large download get paid one time and then deleted.
thanks for warning others.  ;D
the name joy flake sounds very familiar, does she own any other sites that you know?
until the whois changes, i won't believe in new owners  :D

Oh wow, i have also been scammed at Golden-ptc.com.
the above comes from  Christina Mathias, owner of ChistyClix,
In her case , I feel a sweet taste of satisfaction.
thats justice  ;D

naughtynnice sounds fun  ;D  i might have to give that a try  ;D

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 04:52:25 AM »
Hi I came across this link on a PTC site.I must say I have had a good experience so far with GOLDEN-PTC.I am an upgraded member and after I made my payout request I received it in less than 1 hour.The admin has always answered any questions that I have in less than 24hrs.I am sorry to hear your bad experience but I have noticed that the 2 complaints are admins of their own sites.I am new at ptc but hopefully I will keep earning here. ;D

• Thank You
    • MyBizOnline
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 05:53:06 AM »
Geez, after reading the long paragraph, I almost got carried away. But, let's see if there are more complaints.

Giving the complainants the benefit of the doubt though, their complains would still not mean anything until a vast number of members get scammed. Scammer knows it, that's why they are also very careful on who to scam and how to scam.

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 08:50:28 AM »
Hi I came across this link on a PTC site.I must say I have had a good experience so far with GOLDEN-PTC.I am an upgraded member and after I made my payout request I received it in less than 1 hour.The admin has always answered any questions that I have in less than 24hrs.I am sorry to hear your bad experience but I have noticed that the 2 complaints are admins of their own sites.I am new at ptc but hopefully I will keep earning here. ;D

Hi Joy ;D Yes maybe you will earn a bit JOY. Just sign up at talkptc did we? While your here can you answer 2 questions? How can your site stay sustainable with an upgrade like this?

# $3.25 For 1 Year Membership
# 30% Downline Earnings
# $0.05 PTP CPM
# 6000 X-Credits Upon Joining
# 10000 F. Banner Credits Monthly
# 20000 Banner Credits Monthly
# 1000000 Banner Credits Upon Joining
# 1000000 F. Banner Credits Upon Joining

Can be found in the purchase area  ;D <-------- "note the grin guys - everything ends with a grin"

And my next question - will babystarr and Cmathias also still win the purchase contest now they have been deleted? According to the information in your forum?

Or maybe I will?   ::) Not very smart are we JOY FAKE!

1.cmathias12 - Purchase Contest Package 3 
2.cmathias12 - Purchase Contest Package 2 
3.babystarr - Purchase Contest Package 1
4.babystarr - Purchase Contest Package 1
5.babystarr - Purchase Contest Package 1
6.babystarr - Purchase Contest Package 1
7.babystarr - Purchase Contest Package 1
8.81435157 - Basic Monthly Upgrade(Purchase Contest Package 4) 1 (1) Total
9.cmathias12 - Purchase Contest Package 1
10.cmathias12 - Purchase Contest Package 1
11.cmathias12     Purchase Contest Package 3
12.cmathias12     Purchase Contest Package 3
13.babystarr     Purchase Contest Package 1
14.babystarr     Purchase Contest Package 2
15.juannasue     Purchase Contest Package 3
16.cmathias12    Purchase Contest Package 3
17.cmathias12    Purchase Contest Package 3
18.cmathias12    Purchase Contest Package 3
19.cmathias12    Purchase Contest Package 3 (10) total
20.babystarr     Purchase Contest Package 1
21.babystarr    Purchase Contest Package 3
22.MUSHY     Purchase Contest Package 3
23.MUSHY     Purchase Contest Package 3
24.MUSHY     Purchase Contest Package 3 (3) total
25.juannasue    Basic Monthly Upgrade(Purchase Contest Package 4) Membership (1Month) (2) total
26.babystarr     Purchase Contest Package 3 (10)Total
27.lspanics     Basic Monthly Upgrade(Purchase Contest Package 4) Membership (1 Month) (1) total
28.clickers888   Purchase Contest Package 1  (1) Total

edit: topic split, rosebud chat moved to new websites

http://www.talkptc.com/index.php/topic,8039.0.html
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 12:05:21 PM by Aurora »

advertise here