Author Topic: ROUDYCASH  (Read 5705 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
ROUDYCASH
« on: December 12, 2008, 05:33:44 AM »
ROUDYCASH
$0.01 CLICK-REFCLICK $0.005
PAYOUT$2 PREMIUM MEMBERS INSTANTLY-STANDARD MEMBERS 5 BUSINESS DAYS.
http://www.roudycash.com

edit: ref link removed

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Re: ROUDYCASH
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 09:29:25 PM »
Big announcement

by RoudyCash on Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:05 pm
The day,when ap froze us all our funds was one of the worst in my life.So far we have always paid our members in 24 hours and there were also no problems in instant payments..
But this day has everything changed...
i knew that it will be bad,but i didn't want to scam you.So i decided to continue..This evening we earned about 1500 usd for selling of the refs and premium.I was afraid of next refunds or holding on of our other money by AP,so i decided to move our funds to our reserve AP.We had to stop instant payments and also stop paying our dear standard members...Next day I thought,that it will get a little better,but what happened-we moved back money to our main Alertpay account.There was about 1600 usd...But-it was my mistake-i said,that ap froze us all our money(what was not right at all)-2,5 k is too small amount to run a bigger ptc....so we had 1,6 k..next day was about 100   premium payments,what got me a little angry,i was very disappointed,that nobody trusts in us yet..so we had 100 usd after this day..next day was it absolutely this same...and next too..so we had to do a rule about 1 attempt of requesting a payment a day(the rule about 1 payment a 4 days has been here already before ...then we made a few discounts-it was a good idea,we earned about 800 usd(I could stole it,but i would never do it,i am too honest for it..)
So we had 800 usd-it was quite good,but premium users felt their chance and requested too many payments to pay standard members again..we had about 350 usd in the morning-next day it was a little better,but there was again a lot of instant payments..we had about 200 usd...but user radst(chinese again,  ) refunded about 300 usd and we were in -245 USD!!!!!!!unbelieveable!
And last days we only want to stay a few days to pay all our big investors(trsp,fhand,3viziter3..) and a lot more.
So there is one chance-soon will expire our server and i don't know if we will be able to pay for it..
BUT!!if exist about 12 people,who would buy 200+ refs,we would rescue our ptc for a long time..
i don't want to sell a script,cos I made it on my own..
So boys-stay tuned
if there will be some people who would like to invest,invest here,i will be here forever for you
I am very dissapointed from it...
Thanks for understanding..
Bye
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP,WE HAD 100 TIMES 0 USD ON OUR AP AND 1 TIME -250 USD!I AM FIGHTING UNTIL THE REAL END!!!!!!!!!!

btw-saratime wanted to invest here a lot of money,but I SAID,THAT IT WILL BE BETTER TO DON'T INVEST HERE..SO AM I A BIG SCAMMER?

• Thank You
    • GPTearnings.. The best Get Paid To opportunities
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 09:23:17 PM »
Damn too bad , posibble scam in a few weeks, i got 2 payments from this site as estandar member, i was hoping that this ptc last at least 6 months

• pplinx.com
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 11:14:40 AM »
got like 20 refs at buxp by converting like 15$ there that I would never get anyway.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 08:13:02 AM »
2008 was the year of the 'frozen paypal'  accounts

2009 can be the year of the 'frozen alertpay'  accounts

we didnt see any of the funds go back to members after the paypal were unfrozen and we won't see the funds go back to members when the alertpays are 'unfrozen'  :D

• pplinx.com
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 10:07:27 AM »
he said that ap gave back 1000$ of 2000$ and they are already gone to prems xD

• Paying PTC Sites
  • Thank You
  • Addicted PTC boy
    • Paying PTC Sites
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 04:48:07 PM »

pls all crews, its Mellord runs the Roudy ..the known fame scam admin of Thinkbux

• ItsFunky

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 12:39:14 PM »
Ohhhh lucky i was gunna join this one today glad i didnt ;D

This site is so good to check before even joining other sites just to see what others have said.

I will be checking here before joining any others ;D

Funky

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 12:46:55 AM »
Its definitly scam  >:(
I was on their forum a few minuts ago and many , many people asking for payout. Admin is so brazenfaced that talk to standard members is not good for him, because  his have to payout premium, but premium members too asking for payment.
Definitly scam.

• Paying PTC Sites
  • Thank You
  • Addicted PTC boy
    • Paying PTC Sites
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2009, 02:06:19 AM »

Its old news, roudy is definitely scam a long ago.. better redeem your balances to ads there, and trying to get ref in any other programmes..

Roudy admin = Scam Admin of Thinkbux

advertise here