Author Topic: NationClicks.com belongs to Erik Lew, icashout, velocityclicks scammer  (Read 10292 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Hey TalkPTC community members!

This is Dillon from NationClicks.com. I am just here to introduce our new PTC program called Nation Clicks. We've launched about 3 weeks ago and have grown to almost 7000 members in this period of time. We've paid out quite a bit already and had a successful promotional contest during launch. We are already having another promotion called Christmas Countdown - you can find the details about it here: http://nationclicks.com/promo.php

For the past few weeks we've been taking in feedback and suggestions from our members and so far we've developed and implemented quite a few of them. You see, Nation Clicks is made up of it's members and advertisers. We take your feedback and suggestions very heavily which further helps us develop into a better PTC program.

Some of our newest features that I'd like to introduce are the new types of premium memberships we're currently offering. Full details: http://nationclicks.com/upgrade.php

We have also successfully implemented a new and secured instant payment system where our Gold or Platinum members will be able to cash out their balances instantly. This idea was suggested by our community and we've approved and implemented it along with many others that are currently in-development.

We also regularly send out newsletters to our members and advertisers to keep them up to date regarding new events, upcoming features, and other announcements regarding our program. We have a newsletter archive set up for users who missed out on previous newletters. Feel free to read them here: http://nationclicks.com/newsletters.php

We are currently offering 1 cent per click and half a cent per your referrals' clicks if you are a standard member. You can raise the click rates if you're an upgraded member, depending on which type of membership you've chosen.

My staff along with myself are members of many online money making and PTC/GPT communities. We try our best to keep members of these different communities and forums up to date regarding our own program and site. If you have any questions at all and/or any other concerns please feel free to post or even PM me.

Regards,
Dillon Lansworth
http://www.nationclicks.com

edited to change the title
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 12:56:24 AM by Aurora »

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
Re: NationClicks.com
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 11:25:58 PM »
Why did you choose the name "NationClicks"?   What is it's significance?

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 01:25:09 AM »
Excellent question.

Nation Clicks because we're inviting every nation to unite and get at earning money online with us.

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 03:31:08 AM »
Would you like to chat?  Hop in the chat.  :)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: NationClicks scam
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 01:35:16 PM »
nationclicks changed tos. 

verification is is not something they thought up by themselves.  twysted/delusional did some programming for them.  he had the verification on clickzvault too. it failed there and it will fail here. he scammed everyone and they will too

they can easily verify an alertpay with just a $1 fee, so why would they need $5. its just to get them some cash in their alertpay.

verification is completely ridiculous and anyone either sending them personal info or even the $5 is just asking to get scammed.  Do so at your own risk but beware of the scammers

i tried looking up the tier4marketing thats supposed to be backing them.  As far as i can tell it doesnt even exist except in connection to nationclicks :'(

NationClicks Verification
To give everyone a heads up..

To fight against the non-stop amount of cheaters in our program, we may soon be implementing a verification system. However, it is still being considered within Tier4Marketing staff if we should really implement this system, so it is not official yet.

The verification system will require all members to submit photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.) to prove that you are indeed the person registered to the account.

Additionally, proof of address documents will also be required along with the photo ID.

This system will be similar to AlertPay's verification system.

All members will be required to submit these two verification documents and files in order to have their payment requests accepted. If an unverified member requests a payment, the request will be denied but the funds will remain in your account until you have verified the account. There is no specific deadline to verify. You can verify the account anytime, but you just won't be able to cash out until then.

The reason why we feel the need for this verification system is because this business can be very fragile due to the ever increasing amount of cheaters who are literally stealing the money from our company. During the Christmas Countdown event, we caught hundreds of cheaters that could have potentially lost us over $3,000 if they were not caught. You can see how much damage this could've done with only 20,000 or so members. Imagine when Nation Clicks becomes bigger, the numbers will only continue to increase.

The verification system will help us prevent fraudsters and scammers. It will strengthen the business and prevent it from losing hundreds and thousands of dollars. Since PTCs revolve around advertising and money, loss of money can inflict a great deal of damage to the business and can potentially destroy it. This is why we see that this system may be mandatory.

This is an update from Tier4Marketing.

They will be re-considering the following verification system:

Members will have to pay a $5.00 verification fee. The process is instant and automated. The $5.00 amount paid is instantly credited back into your Nation Clicks account balance so you're not actually spending or investing any amount, you will be able to get the amount back once you cash out.

You will need to verify your Nation Clicks account using this method if you want to be able to request any future payments.

• Thank You
    • Highly recomended paying PTCs. Just take a look;)
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 09:32:58 PM »
How do you think to mantain the site sustainable with 1.5cents for upgraded users and 3 cents for their own clicks

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: NationClicks.com belong to icashout scammer erik lew
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 02:15:05 PM »
i think mr nationclicks is upset that he got scam listed, i dont think he is going to reply so let me.

he has absolutely no plans to maintain sustainability or hang around. :'( :'(

i get alarmed when sites hire twysted to do work for them, it always makes me want to dig a little deeper :D

nationclicks belongs to ERIK LEW,  owner of many scam sites, icashout, velocityclicks, probux, clickvoid

his company tier4marketing does not exist.  instead he owns ivupload.com
NC_Dillon
NationClicks Staff
Posts: 559     Need Somewhere to Upload Your Proof of Payment Screenshots?
Need Somewhere to Upload Your Proof of Payment Screenshots?

Presenting IVUpload.com!
Please pay a visit to IVUpload.com for free image hosting. Lightning fast servers and transfer rates. Unlimited uploads with large file size limits!
Perfect for your payment proof screenshots!

he is canadian and has his nationcliicks whois guarded,  ivupload is not guarded,

Domain Name: ivupload.com
Registered at http://www.dynadot.com

Registrant:
Matthew Crescent
49 Everline Rd
California, Bun  L3F 7S4
Canada
matt.c_@hotmail.com

lets add another whois  :D ;)

it is  still registered in the same name.
he used the name matt when he was admin and tech support on icashout.net,  supposedly matt was from new york but it appears he suddenly moved to canada too :D :D  spliit personality maybe?

Whois Record

Domain Name: forcium.net
Registered at http://www.dynadot.com

Registrant:
Matthew Crescent
49 Everline Rd
California, Bun  L3F 7S4
Canada
matt.c_@hotmail.com

http://www.talkptc.com/index.php/topic,414.90.html
quote from reply 100

• Thank You
Re: NationClicks.com belongs to Erik Lew, icashout, velocityclicks scammer
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 11:47:35 AM »
well well eric came back well looks like everyone is gonna get scammed and wont know from who.....ptc choas these days....

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
Re: NationClicks.com belongs to Erik Lew, icashout, velocityclicks scammer
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 08:42:23 PM »
:'( i thought pefect bux was gonna turn out as ericlews   :( :'(

• Thank You