Author Topic: isabelmarco.com  (Read 71355 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: isabelmarco.com
« Reply #190 on: August 13, 2008, 02:38:33 PM »
Wow. Well don't say "I told you so." because I know, but months ago my mother invested a substantial amount into IM before we really did any research of Bux sites. She should have been paid over $2000 yesterday but found that she could no longer log in. She has been paid once before, so it's quite obvious the only reason her account was deleted/banned was because they can't pay it. According to their payment date in the forum they're paying the 17th of July now and she requested on the 16th as a premium member. She posted in their support forum early last night and not one moderator has responded. Looks like they're pulling out all the stops now, wouldn't expect this one to last much longer.

I would be very happy if you give us as many details as you can, and also keep us updated.

Thanks.  ;)

• Thank You
« Reply #191 on: August 13, 2008, 03:20:32 PM »
Wow. Well don't say "I told you so." because I know, but months ago my mother invested a substantial amount into IM before we really did any research of Bux sites. She should have been paid over $2000 yesterday but found that she could no longer log in. She has been paid once before, so it's quite obvious the only reason her account was deleted/banned was because they can't pay it. According to their payment date in the forum they're paying the 17th of July now and she requested on the 16th as a premium member. She posted in their support forum early last night and not one moderator has responded. Looks like they're pulling out all the stops now, wouldn't expect this one to last much longer.
You are probably right they are asking for donations for some time now ;D And the payments are already taking longer. I mean come on Total Paid  $ 567,131.51 isn't that clear they have to sale 20k-30k bots daily. The advertising prices not even covering half of what they pay their users. And nobody advertising there anyway, just some of their users convert to ads. 

• Thank You
    • The Get Paid To Guide
    • Email
« Reply #192 on: August 13, 2008, 08:55:29 PM »

I would be very happy if you give us as many details as you can, and also keep us updated.

Thanks.  ;)

I'll be posting a huge thread about this here as well as PTC Talk and in the IM forum under her name for her. It will include proof of how much she's invested into the site as well as proof that her account has been deleted. It's been almost 24 hours now and no one has responded to her thread in the support forum about the issue. Keep watch, and you'll see my post very soon.

• Thank You
« Reply #193 on: August 14, 2008, 01:39:39 AM »
maybe IM thought she was a bot lol IM been deleting alot of "Inactive" bots :D :D

• Thank You
isabelmarco
« Reply #194 on: August 15, 2008, 01:10:58 PM »
Fast expanding! Alertpay and PayPal verified. It will blow your mind!  ;D
Check out my signature  8)

isabelmarco sux, only  pays premium,  sig removed
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 11:11:54 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 17
Re: Best PTC site in last 6 months
« Reply #195 on: August 15, 2008, 01:27:11 PM »
IsabelMarco is the best, that's true.
Still I'm pretty sure this site will go down within months.  :'(

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #196 on: August 15, 2008, 01:40:28 PM »
Hmm. Someone lock this. Last I checked we don't support Bot selling ponzi schemes on this forum.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #197 on: August 15, 2008, 01:43:41 PM »
Usually those bot selling ponzis are good way of making money.
You just have to take the money out before the site enables scam mode.

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #198 on: August 15, 2008, 03:20:35 PM »
You just have to take the money out before the site enables scam mode.

Aha.

And when exactly should their members stop clicking/purchasing/being dumb there?

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #199 on: August 15, 2008, 03:37:55 PM »
when you cashout, You have to wait 40 days, in which  time.... ;)

advertise here